PDA

View Full Version : athena 10x

TRock
06-08-2004, 10:28 PM
i've been using 10x for a

month now, i bought it before i found this forum. i'm interested in trying the stronger stuff. i used primal before

that but really saw no results that i could see or maybe i didn't understand how to use it. i used to do 2, 3 or

sometimes 4 drops, i never smelled a thing. i thought maybe i got ripped of but kept using it everyday because i

didn't want my money to go to waste. i didn't understand this whole mones things at all. i got hits but none that

i can attribute to the primal. i can go to the mall or any place and usually expect to see 1 or 2 chicks looking at

me from a distance because of my looks.

well anyways after a month of using 10x i had like 3 days of hits after

a month of use. i'm not sure if last thursday or friday was a hit but while i was at work stocking the shelves, in

2 different occasions a 45+ lady walked by me and said hi to me even tho i wasn't paying any attention to them at

all. don't know if you would consider that a hit? then on monday as i was walking out of my summer class one of the

girls from my class smiled at me. then later on that day while i was at the tanning salon this girl just eyed me

down while i was talking to the girl behind the register. then today as i was walking through the mall this girl

with a baby in her arms gave me the same look as the girl from the tanning salon. so if u guys can interpret the

hits hits or whatever, that'll be cool.

by the way does the UV rays mess with the chemistry of the mones?

JustPeachy
06-08-2004, 11:09 PM
This is not a direct answer to

your post, but you touched on some things I wanted to bring up that compliment what you are talking about; i.e.,

what is or isn't a hit.

I've been doing some thinking over the last few days about my own hit reports and

others that I have read here. I have seen no mention anywhere of regional (or international) differences in the way

people commonly interact with one another. I cannot comment on much of anything outside North America, but I feel

comfortable with this part of the world. I have lived all over the U.S., and spent time in Canada and Mexico. Much

of my time has been spent on military installations, college campuses, and government institutions - exactly the

sorts of places where we normally find people from all over the world, as well as an entrenched local populace to

observe. I have seen some really profound differences in the way people treat one another.

For example, I

presently live in the south, in a metropolitan area. I can tell you (and I have tested this informally with a group

of friends) whether a person is from the South or not, just by the way they greet you. Here, the local people

consider it common good manners to greet anyone you pass within about 10-12 feet - whether you know the person or

not, no matter how disengenuous the greeting may be. People from the West or the North will often at least smile, if

they are not from a large city. If the person is from a large city in one of those regions, they may purposely

pretend not to see you at all. We couldn't arrive at any strong conclusion about Canadians, but Mexican people are

more likely to greet you if they are of apparently lower social status. That is, the janitor or gardener will almost

100% greet you, but the graduate student or research fellow may very well not do so. We tested our ideas by taking

quick bets on each person entering a building over a period of weeks, then one of us would go ask the person

outright where they were from. We didn't find any age, or gender bias, just the regional bias. With one exception -

a non-southern black man will very often avoid greeting a white female if she is alone, no matter whether he is

already acquainted with her or not. And one other exception - smokers will speak to one another, no matter where

they come from, only Southern people will do it quicker. (We assumed this is because they will usually greet you,

anyway.)

Results were consistently as predicted, which is what got me to thinking about this question of hits.

(And yes, I've been reading the body language threads.) But there is a pretty amazing variety of "hit" definitions

around here. A lot of it seems centered around whether a person looks at you, how long that person looks at you, and

(I think the most questionable) whether the person speaks to you. I'm not making any hard and fast conclusions

here, but I would tend to think that you have to really pay attention to the setting, as well as the backgrounds of

the people you are observing. What you see in a nightclub is going to be a good deal different than what you see at

a department store or a convention - and this will be true whether you are wearing -mones or not. For me, I'm

watching people in my own familiar settings for changes, since I can see changes more readily. And though I'm

watching body language very closely, I'm also gauging my "connection" to each person most unscientifically on my

own internal "connect-o-meter". If I'm feeling a bit off myself, I can assure you, there isn't going to be a whole

lot of connection going on, no matter what I'm wearing, and the reverse is entirely true as well. Thing is, you

don't have any way to produce very strict controls, so you have almost no choice but to go by feel and just try to

be as objective as possible about what you are seeing. I'm keeping kind of an online hit diary on the "Chikara"

thread. You might want to try that yourself, online or off, and draw your own conclusions from testing over a little

time.

belgareth
06-09-2004, 01:43 AM
This is not a

direct answer to your post, but you touched on some things I wanted to bring up that compliment what you are talking

about; i.e., what is or isn't a hit.

I've been doing some thinking over the last few days about my own hit

reports and others that I have read here. I have seen no mention anywhere of regional (or international) differences

in the way people commonly interact with one another. I cannot comment on much of anything outside North America,

but I feel comfortable with this part of the world. I have lived all over the U.S., and spent time in Canada and

Mexico. Much of my time has been spent on military installations, college campuses, and government institutions -

exactly the sorts of places where we normally find people from all over the world, as well as an entrenched local

populace to observe. I have seen some really profound differences in the way people treat one another.

For

example, I presently live in the south, in a metropolitan area. I can tell you (and I have tested this informally

with a group of friends) whether a person is from the South or not, just by the way they greet you. Here, the local

people consider it common good manners to greet anyone you pass within about 10-12 feet - whether you know the

person or not, no matter how disengenuous the greeting may be. People from the West or the North will often at least

smile, if they are not from a large city. If the person is from a large city in one of those regions, they may

purposely pretend not to see you at all. We couldn't arrive at any strong conclusion about Canadians, but Mexican

people are more likely to greet you if they are of apparently lower social status. That is, the janitor or gardener

will almost 100% greet you, but the graduate student or research fellow may very well not do so. We tested our ideas

by taking quick bets on each person entering a building over a period of weeks, then one of us would go ask the

person outright where they were from. We didn't find any age, or gender bias, just the regional bias. With one

exception - a non-southern black man will very often avoid greeting a white female if she is alone, no matter

whether he is already acquainted with her or not. And one other exception - smokers will speak to one another, no

matter where they come from, only Southern people will do it quicker. (We assumed this is because they will usually

greet you, anyway.)

Results were consistently as predicted, which is what got me to thinking about this question

of hits. (And yes, I've been reading the body language threads.) But there is a pretty amazing variety of "hit"

definitions around here. A lot of it seems centered around whether a person looks at you, how long that person looks

at you, and (I think the most questionable) whether the person speaks to you. I'm not making any hard and fast

conclusions here, but I would tend to think that you have to really pay attention to the setting, as well as the

backgrounds of the people you are observing. What you see in a nightclub is going to be a good deal different than

what you see at a department store or a convention - and this will be true whether you are wearing -mones or not.

For me, I'm watching people in my own familiar settings for changes, since I can see changes more readily. And

though I'm watching body language very closely, I'm also gauging my "connection" to each person most

unscientifically on my own internal "connect-o-meter". If I'm feeling a bit off myself, I can assure you, there

isn't going to be a whole lot of connection going on, no matter what I'm wearing, and the reverse is entirely true

as well. Thing is, you don't have any way to produce very strict controls, so you have almost no choice but to go

by feel and just try to be as objective as possible about what you are seeing. I'm keeping kind of an online hit

diary on the "Chikara" thread. You might want to try that yourself, online or off, and draw your own conclusions

from testing over a little time.
Excellent post Justpeachy. Your comments and observations seem right on

point and lead me to another thought. Often people don't seem to regard anything short of a DIHL as a hit. They are

not seeing the more subtle responses and may be missing many opportunities because of it. It may in part explain why

some people need massive doses when others seem to get good results with far less.

My own mone use is mainly in

business, it is to help increase my sales. Results are easy to track as an increase or decrease in the percentage of

deals I close combined with observation of the behavoir of regular customers. The only problem is I can't

conclusively demonstrate that it is the mones and not a placebo effecting my behavoir improving my sales results and

customer relationships.

CptKipling
06-09-2004, 04:35 PM
Although it bugs

me to keep saying it, there was some discussion on this topic a while ago, maybe Oct last year? "Read the old

posts", "do a search"; forum clichés, no?

I

remember commenting on how differently people interacted across England,

and even if you stayed in the same place, how different situations/environments and groups (by groups I mean in a

similar way that JP was talking about smokers) invariably yield different reactions.

The bottom line with identifying hits is that you need to learn to read people.

Obviously, this can be very hard if you've only ever known of the person a few seconds

(certain behaviour could be very normal for one person, or count as a hit for someone else), and it mostly comes

down to a judgement call. The best you can do is to learn the significance of various verbal and non-verbal signs,

what they mean in combination with each other, and train yourself to do it so well that you don't even know you are

doing it. Easy huh? ;)