PDA

View Full Version : The APC experience

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:53 PM
I should preface this by saying I\'m still skeptical but I\'ll let you decide. I would be remiss if I didn\'t also say even though I am skeptical I\'ve seen some very convincing evidence. Now I won\'t be doing these test on a daily basis because I can\'t right now but when I do I\'ll give you full details. I will continue these test until my curiousity is quenched.

In the morning I first put a drop on the back of both hands and a little in the hair right before I got on the train. There was a very definite reaction but I was also wearing a tight body shirt and the smell may have even been a bit loud (not back but loud). Although I must admit several women kept glancing at me, even from across and down the isle. There were no extreme tell tell signs (pheromone are said to be subtle).

In several occassions women became chatty with me, once in a small grocery store and another time waitresses at this bar I\'d gone too kept coming over to me asking me did I want a drink even after I\'d told them that I had a drink just awhile ago and was fine. By this point it was evening and I had applied more. These waitresses were all smiles and one even stayed talked to me for about five minutes while still on duty.

Later that night I went to another club, but there was a lot of cigarette smoke and the atmospere didn\'t seem as friendly nor as fun as the previous place, so I went back. Later in the night a group of women came over to me. One sat down by me and offered to buy me a drink. I accepted. She was from out of town and very pretty. I gave her my number later. Will she call? Who knows. But no woman has ever bought me a drink in a club before especially not one as hot as her. So I don\'t know. It would be odd to call someone you don\'t really know from long distance so I\'m not really counting on the call but the fact that it happened with no approach from me says something. Also by this time I wasn\'t wearing the body shirt and was wearing a cheap jersey. I will continue the testing.

Please free to reply with your comments and/or helpful hints.

(Edited by Atomicboy at 3:14 am on June 17, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**
Nice job!
Keep us posted...

**DONOTDELETE**
I will. Bruce talked me into buying Edge to mix with the APC. Sounds like a potent mix so I figured, hell, I\'ll bite. Let\'s see what happens. And with a money back garuntee I figure how can I lose.

**DONOTDELETE**
Okay, hopefully I\'ll be getting either Edge or the New PA in the mail probably in the middle of the week. I ordered Edge then Bruce decided the new PA was better for what I wanted to do. I tried to change the order but don\'t think it worked. Oh well, so in the next few weeks I guess I\'ll be testing APC and something so keep an eye out.

**DONOTDELETE**
Hi Atom,
The change went thru. If you got an automated \"your order was shipped\" notice that says otherwise, you can ignore that. It just shows what you ordered. I think you caught it with the phone call. The shipping list for the day says \"PA\".
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:54 PM
Bruce,
You da man! Thanks. I\'ll be on the look out. Any advice you want to give me when I start mixing this stuff. It sounds like it\'s going to knock the socks off those ladies out there. I better not use too much eh?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:54 PM
As a matter of fact Chemist I just reread your post and you do say it\'s \"not potent.\" I misread it the first time which lead me to believe otherwise. Sorry I misquoted you.