PDA

View Full Version : Quitting pheromones?/DHEA issues

Ash
06-06-2004, 02:42 PM
I had a short chat with the Dr. I saw the

other day about my mone use. I had to explain to him that the chemical structure of Nol was almost identical to

DHEA and that the test equipment was reading my mones as DHEA which is why my DHEA was almost off the charts. We

talked about how I would need to stop using so I could get an accurate DHEA reading. I told him that quitting would

be hard. I wasn't addicted to the mones themselves but I was addicted to the way people treated me when I used

them. Kind of a subtle twist on the consequences of substance usage/abuse. I went on to tell the Dr. that I wasn't

wearing mones during the visit because of his office policy of not wearing perfumes or cologne. I told him that as a

result his receptionist treated my like S while I was waiting to see him. He told me that she was going through some

hard times at home and that she was normally very friendly. So there you have it. She has an abusive A-hole for a

husband and I have to eat S for a 1/2 hr. while she takes it out on me. Whatever, as long as my natural signature

sucks so bad on it's own I plan on using the juice!

As a side note the Dr. was very interested in mones and

asked where he could get more info. I told him about this place.. The Dr. knows my nick is Ash. The Dr. is a

Psychiatrist as well as an MD. I'm screwed!

InternationalPlayboy
06-06-2004, 04:29 PM
I had a

short chat with the Dr. I saw the other day about my mone use. I had to explain to him that the chemical structure

of Nol was almost identical to DHEA and that the test equipment was reading my mones as DHEA which is why my DHEA

was almost off the charts.

Your post made me curious. If you don't mind my asking, how do they test

for DHEA? And if it's not too personal, why do they test?

Ash
06-06-2004, 04:45 PM
Your post

made me curious. If you don't mind my asking, how do they test for DHEA? And if it's not too personal, why do they

test?

DHEA is too big a topic to get into here. Do a Google on it and you'll get an idea of what it

does and why you should test for it. Not something to worry about really unless you have some strange health issues

or you're going through Andro and you want to keep things balanced. The test is done by blood draw or saliva. I did

the saliva for my Cortisol levels and DHEA is included in that test because there is a Cort/DHEA connection. Hope

that helps.

InternationalPlayboy
06-06-2004, 08:21 PM
Thanks Ash. I think

it's interesting that pheromones applied to the skin will show up in the blood stream enough to affect a medical

test.

DrSmellThis
06-06-2004, 08:33 PM
I had a short chat

with the Dr. I saw the other day about my mone use. I had to explain to him that the chemical structure of Nol was

almost identical to DHEA and that the test equipment was reading my mones as DHEA which is why my DHEA was almost

off the charts. We talked about how I would need to stop using so I could get an accurate DHEA reading. I told him

that quitting would be hard. I wasn't addicted to the mones themselves but I was addicted to the way people treated

me when I used them. Kind of a subtle twist on the consequences of substance usage/abuse. I went on to tell the Dr.

that I wasn't wearing mones during the visit because of his office policy of not wearing perfumes or cologne. I

told him that as a result his receptionist treated my like S while I was waiting to see him. He told me that she was

going through some hard times at home and that she was normally very friendly. So there you have it. She has an

abusive A-hole for a husband and I have to eat S for a 1/2 hr. while she takes it out on me. Whatever, as long as my

natural signature sucks so bad on it's own I plan on using the juice!

As a side note the Dr. was very

interested in mones and asked where he could get more info. I told him about this place.. The Dr. knows my nick is

Ash. The Dr. is a Psychiatrist as well as an MD. I'm screwed!

I'm not too sure about what caused

those test results, Ash. I had a blood DHEA test recently and it was low average, (testosterone was high normal)

after wearing -mones, including -nol, the previous day, and many days before that. There may be other possible

causes, such as adrenal overactivity or some other similar chemical.

Ash
06-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Good post Doc with good points as

always. I was very confused by my results when I first got them back. Low Cort levels are usually accompanied by low

DHEA levels. My DHEA was as high as you would find in an Olympic athlete. Wayyy off the charts! Absolutely no reason

for it. I haven't done DHEA in two years and didn't use anything that would act as a DHEA precursor for 2 months

prior to the test. I was really puzzled by the results until I ran across a post by one of the chemists that used to

hang here. I made an error ( my apologies) in my post about the signature of Nol being almost identical to DHEA. His

post was about the signatures between Rone and DHT being almost identical. Only being dissimilar by the location of

two protons. Not that it makes a difference in our discussion here. The research I did showed me an almost equally

similar signature between Rone (not Nol)and DHEA. These signatures are so similar that none of the "pre-calibrated"

test equipment being used to sample blood or saliva would be able to distinguish a difference. Plus they would have

to be pre-calibrated with the signature of Rone or Nol or None to be logged as a different chemical substance.

We're talking about similar signatures but totally different chemical substances meaning that the body can tell the

difference even though test equipment can't. If you catch my meaning there.

It was always my plan to stop

using mones once I started taking Cortisol so that my next test (in 30 days) would be clear of mones and I could get

an accurate reading on my DHEA along with my new Cort levels. I got the Cort so I'm now mone free which breaks my

heart but that's the way it's got to be. For the next 30 days the world will be treating me like S.

Both our

test results confuse me now. Some possibilities come to mind.

A: I'm nuts.
B: I actually have abnormally high

DHEA levels.
C: My DHEA test was flawed without having anything to do with mones.
D: There is a difference between

the readings of hormone levels in blood and saliva tests. One shows available levels and the other bonded levels. I

can't remember which is which right now. The point being that if it's the blood test that is only showing the

bonded levels of DHEA and Test and my saliva test is showing the free available or non bonded DHEA that might

account for the confusion.

Hope you're following me here on D Doc. It's late and my blood sugar is tanking so

that's as clear as I can make myself right now. Off to bed I go.

CptKipling
06-07-2004, 03:58 PM
Ash,

I doubt that your use

of -rone messed up the test. Firstly, I doubt that a noticable amount made it into your bloodstream; and secondly, I

doubt that the test machine would log -rone as DHEA. The second point I am only guessing at, because I don't know

how the machine works (obviously), but I do know that a lot of androgens are very similar, not just DHEA and -rone,

so I assume that it can differentiate quite precisely.

Have you tried wearing pheros on your clothes? I think

you would be relatively safe doing that.

Ash
06-07-2004, 05:49 PM
Ash,

I doubt

that your use of -rone messed up the test. Firstly, I doubt that a noticable amount made it into your bloodstream;

Both you and Doc could be right. I don't know! It seems unlikely to me too but for a man my age I

should have had a DHEA reading 1/5 of what it was with no other reason for it that I could come up with except for a

misreading of Rone as DHEA. NO WAY am I going to assume that there isn't another reason for my levels being so

high. It continues to be a mystery to me that needs to be solved and I appreciate the feedback and ideas I'm

getting from other people.and secondly, I doubt that the test machine would log -rone as DHEA. The second

point I am only guessing at, because I don't know how the machine works (obviously), but I do know that a lot of

androgens are very similar, not just DHEA and -rone, so I assume that it can differentiate quite

precisely.

There is test equipment that is sensitive enough to tell the

difference but it's not used in blood and saliva test labs as it's wayyy too expensive and what would be the point

given that the labs are testing for standard human hormones not L-S pheromones. A lab would have to analyze the

chemical signature on each individual Pheromone and input that data into the test machine in order to make a

distinction. As for Pheromone levels in blood or saliva being high enough to show up on a test, I have no reason to

believe they wouldn't. I apply mones every day to my skin. Every day a portion of that application is being

absorbed into my body. Recovering alcoholics are cautioned not to use after shave or any alcohol based skin care or

mouth wash products as the alcohol IS absorbed through the skin and could, and in some cases has, triggered the

addiction process leading to relapse. Mones are every bit as easy for the skin to absorb as alcohol, if not easier.

I mean we're talking about chemical compounds that are small enough to travel as fast or faster than the speed of

sound and impact on neurotransmitter receptor sites of intended targets. We, as users of mones, are every bit as

affected by the application of mones as our intended targets. Any drug user worth his salt will tell you the best

way to do drugs is by sucking it up through the nose or into the lungs. Mone users are constantly sucking mones in

through the nose and the lungs as well as through the skin if that is where they were applied. Mones

aren't smart bombs. We are our first target! So, yea, we got mones in our blood stream! To think otherwise

would be_________ . Fill in the blank.;)

Have you tried wearing pheros on your clothes? I think you

would be relatively safe doing that.For the purposes of my next test I think it would be best

for me to just not use.:(

CptKipling
06-08-2004, 01:05 PM
Probably a good idea, best of

luck!

DrSmellThis
06-08-2004, 02:11 PM
Ash, was it the saliva test

that you scored high on or the blood test?

Ash
06-08-2004, 04:06 PM
saliva

DrSmellThis
06-08-2004, 08:56 PM
...interesting. I guess just

wait and see. Was it an abnormal level, or just high normal?

Ash
06-09-2004, 12:06 AM
On this test normal was 3. Mine was

15.5. Way out there! The Dr. wants me to test in two weeks now rather than 30 days. I haven't done mones in a few

days and two weeks should be ample time to clear me out if mones were the problem. It could be that's just my

natural(unnatural) level. It wouldn't surprise me at all given my goofy Endocrine system. I'm still sucking up

Iodine so the Thyroid had to be way out of whack.

I'll post the results of the next test.

DrSmellThis
06-09-2004, 01:20 AM
...definitely worth getting to

the bottom of, whatever it is. I'm glad you're doing that.