PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

Sexyredhead
06-07-2004, 08:56 PM
Just wanted to drop a

'thank you' to Bruce, the Webmaster, and everyone involved in getting the new forum up and running. I can tell you

all put in a lot of hard work, and it looks great! :D

deb
06-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Just wanted to

drop a 'thank you' to Bruce, the Webmaster, and everyone involved in getting the new forum up and running. I can

tell you all put in a lot of hard work, and it looks great! :DOK, so how much free stuff are you getting?

Just kidding Bruce................. it really is great!!!!:D Can I have some free stuff?

Webmaster
06-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Just wanted to

drop a 'thank you' to Bruce, the Webmaster, and everyone involved in getting the new forum up and running. I can

tell you all put in a lot of hard work, and it looks great! :D
You are most certainly welcome! I

appreciate your warm comments ;) Trust that there is plenty more to come in the future...the additions are not done

yet!! The Love-scent forum will be the premier discussion board for pheromones and anything else :)

Elana
06-08-2004, 06:03 AM
I agree! I thought it wasn't

blonde friendly at first, but now I am really enjoying it. :D

Thanks for all the hard work. :)

Bruce
06-08-2004, 06:18 AM
Folks,

I wish I could take

part of the credit, but all I did was say stuff like "Yeah, sure, why not?" "Wow! Great! Thanks a million."

"Hmmm... yeah, OK, sounds good" "Dude! Fantastic." I'm guess I'm sort of like a cheerleader. Trying to be

encouraging and not get in the way. :-) So, hey, my hat is off to Webby too. Thanks man.

B

dping28
06-08-2004, 08:24 AM
Yeah its great! Thanks!

Elana
06-08-2004, 02:57 PM
and kudo's for the IGNORE

feature!!!! :D

dping28
06-08-2004, 04:31 PM
So is that why you havent been

responding to my PMs? ;)