PDA

View Full Version : More cool stuff added to our new forums :-)

TopDawg2050
06-07-2004, 06:18 PM
If you guys havent noticed yet, theres been an SMS System added to the forums. We can now Instant

Message eachother as long as both people are online :D

TopDawg2050
06-07-2004, 06:20 PM
Oh yeah, i hust relized, its

in the anouncements area :d. Dont mind me, im just a lil bit slow

telecontact
06-07-2004, 06:27 PM
good to know though.....some

of us r returning and seeing the changes. the pic/profile thing's good...and.....oh my...who's this brenda girl?

ja

deb
06-07-2004, 06:39 PM
good to know

though.....some of us r returning and seeing the changes. the pic/profile thing's good...and.....oh my...who's

this brenda girl? jaCome on telehoochie, just click on her name and find out what threads she's been on or

pm her, don't ask us. Find out for yourself!!! Be a TeleHoochie;)

Webmaster
06-07-2004, 07:32 PM
If you guys

havent noticed yet, theres been an SMS System added to the forums. We can now Instant Message eachother as long as

both people are online :D
Enjoy the new system! I implemented the message service due to the member's

request about limited PM storage space. These IM's are not stored in the database and hence do not take up

precious storage space!

Think of these like true IM's...something that is quick and instant but not meant

for reference later. The PM's are like emails...something you can pull up and read later for reference if need

be.

Watcher
06-07-2004, 08:51 PM
Good work this forum improving all

the time.

Gossamer_2701
06-08-2004, 05:07 AM
Good work

this forum improving all the time.

You said it Watcher.... This new forum is like a freakin amusement

park... cool avatars :cool: .... a new IM system ;) ... and our very own arcade :eek: Way to go Bruce, Webmaster,

and evryone else involved with creating the new forum!!!

DZorro
06-08-2004, 05:32 AM
You said it

Watcher.... This new forum is like a freakin amusement park... cool avatars :cool: .... a new IM system ;) ... and

our very own arcade :eek: Way to go Bruce, Webmaster, and evryone else involved with creating the new

forum!!!

In deed was always using user cp to get to change the avatar or picture never noticed there

was an option with quicklinks on the top right site of the screen could have save lot's of time cycling through my

avatar's i keep replaing on this forum :D

DZorro,

DZorro
06-08-2004, 05:44 AM
Been wondering something, when you

check under active users bar on the top of your screen i see some users have a + sign behind there usernames , what

does that + sign means ??? I noticed only a couple of people here have that behind there username.

DZorro,

jose
06-08-2004, 08:34 AM
The forums are becoming more fun to

visit, the arcade games are keeping me occupied between posting. Thanks to the Webmaster. :D

SweetBrenda
06-08-2004, 07:51 PM
The forums are becoming more fun to visit, the arcade games are keeping me occupied between posting.

Thanks to the Webmaster. :D
Yup I agree w/you..Lately I enjoy playing the Arcade but I

have only tried 2 games so far black jack and pin ball trying to beat Jose's score ... So far doesn't look good

lol.. give me some time Jose maybe a yr from now j/k..

DrSmellThis
06-08-2004, 08:58 PM
Been wondering

something, when you check under active users bar on the top of your screen i see some users have a + sign behind

there usernames , what does that + sign means ??? I noticed only a couple of people here have that behind there

username.
DZorro,
It, um, means they're retarded.

Ash
06-08-2004, 09:18 PM
In deed was always

using user cp to get to change the avatar or picture never noticed there was an option with quicklinks on the top

right site of the screen could have save lot's of time cycling through my avatar's i keep replaing on this forum

:D

DZorro,

Don't replace the one you have up now for awhile D. That one is very

cool! Is that your work?

DZorro
06-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Don't replace the one

you have up now for awhile D. That one is very cool! Is that your work?

Yes, it was from a comercial

from axe i manage to compress it and and turn it into an avatar, it was a lot bigger at first, but i had to cut some

in it to make it small enough, to fit it in hear as an avatar.

DZorro,

telecontact
06-09-2004, 04:19 PM
U r right deb. I was just

too lazy. Now, let me see who's this brenda girl....she does seem to have some latin thing going.

SweetBrenda
06-09-2004, 09:23 PM
U r right

deb. I was just too lazy. Now, let me see who's this brenda girl....she does seem to have some latin thing

going........... Latin thing going on?.:rolleyes: LOL :)