PDA

View Full Version : back in miami and love scent....CHIKARA?

telecontact
06-07-2004, 05:53 PM
It's been a long time. I'm back in the Latin American city of Miami for the next 3 months and back

in this forum for...who knows...mayb the next 3 months.
1. I read about a product which is new to me: "Chikara".

Some compared its effect to A1. Please fill me in. How were ur experiences w/it?
2. I'm also planning to

buy SOE for the 1st time. How would u compare it to A1?
As always, thanks in advance.

metroman
06-07-2004, 07:46 PM
The Chikara is brand new & most

of us are still in the discovery process of what this new mone formula can do. The best way I can describe it is

the "Ecstacy" of the mone world. Makes the wearer & everyone around you calm, happy, considerate & caring. Also has

a subtle underlying sexual edge to it...Great in social situations...if clubbing you might want to jack it up a bit

with some none. I'm fairly new to A1 myself but with my limited experience I cant see any comparison to it. SOE

I've had & used for a little over a year now & its a great social mone with its nol & rone formula. Seems to

soften up the heavy duty none products like PI, NPA, TE when combining. Takes the edge of lone wolf syndrome.

Again I dont see any correlation with SOE & A1...completely different stuff in my opinion.

Have fun in

Miami...wish it were me...

jose
06-08-2004, 06:02 AM
1.I've been experimenting with

Chikara for about a month now and I'm impressed with the product. It has seven Pheromones, 3 we know of, the other

4 are a mystery on what they do. Seems it makes people more relaxed and there was one hit from a girl with her

boyfriend, but I'm still in the testing phase.

2.I have Pheromax with A1 but only tried it a couple of

times. The only incident I can remember was when my ex was really upset about something (I had 2 sprays on my neck)

after five minutes she just relaxed which is unusual when she's upset. She sat next to me on the couch and put her

head on my shoulder. SOE on the other is the more friendly/chatty product but it has gotten me some sexual hits when

wearing it solo.

telecontact
06-09-2004, 03:58 PM
Thanks. This

Chikara product does sound interesting. Might as well give it a shot. I have used A1 and results seem good. I was

thinking of experimenting with SOE.
About Miami? Interesting for a while. Everyone loves the Miami tourist

scene....beaches, wild parties, etc. However, the city shows the chaos of a typical Latin American capital. Thus,

it can tire you out.
On the other hand, the tv project is interesting and so are Latin American woman.

Elana
06-09-2004, 04:00 PM
Don't you be dissin Miami :mad:

:)

telecontact
06-09-2004, 04:05 PM
Ja!

Where r u from? And where r u at?

Elana
06-09-2004, 04:07 PM
I am a Miami girl. :)

Mtnjim
06-09-2004, 04:09 PM
I am a Miami girl.

"slaines everything.

Oh wait, that was Homestead where I was at!

telecontact
06-09-2004, 04:16 PM
hhmmm....very

interesting....now, let me see how u send messages on this thing.....