PDA

View Full Version : SOE Problem

fran1
06-07-2004, 12:33 PM
I bought a new SOE again. I

believe in the product of JVK a lot, but here is my problem.
when I try to make a conversation,womens look me

like hypnotized(dihl mix with another planet face), like they dont listen what I am saying and put their eyes down

when I am speaking.....I need to repeat twice my words.......
with mens its almost the same, but I dont kert

about them.
Another thing, when womens look at me first, they do it very aggresively and is hard for me to look

at them without put my eyes down (damm it). I can not resist their eyes looking at me too much. (I need more

confidence with this SOE)
Other problem is when I look at them first, they fell scared, thats why I prefer that

they looked me first, but I need a technique to keep me confident with SOE.
Without SOE I fell more confident

anyways but I dont know how to reach this confidence level with SOE.
When I was having SOE in my body, I was

trying to think that I dont have SOE with me, to try to keep a placebo effect with my usual confidence but I was not

successful.(too much staring, that make me put my eyes in a book or down)
For me SOE is like a wild horse that I

need to dominate but I still dont know how.
I was thinking to take PROZAC and them applying SOE---a joke---

:)
Please give advice around the world, how to control this HORSE.

DZorro
06-07-2004, 12:41 PM
I bought a new SOE

again. I believe in the product of JVK a lot, but here is my problem.
when I try to make a conversation,womens

look me like hypnotized(dihl mix with another planet face), like they dont listen what I am saying and put their

eyes down when I am speaking.....I need to repeat twice my words.......
with mens its almost the same, but I dont

kert about them.
Another thing, when womens look at me first, they do it very aggresively and is hard for me to

look at them without put my eyes down (damm it). I can not resist their eyes looking at me too much. (I need more

Other problem is when I look at them first, they fell scared, thats why I prefer that

trying to think that I dont have SOE with me, to try to keep a placebo effect with my usual confidence but I was not

maybe your applying to

much. Try toning it down a little , and see if you still get the same recation like before, witch version of SOE/m

do you have ?? do you have the regular SOE/m or gell version ???

DZorro,

metroman
06-07-2004, 07:58 PM
I bought a new SOE

again. I believe in the product of JVK a lot, but here is my problem.
when I try to make a conversation,womens

look me like hypnotized(dihl mix with another planet face), like they dont listen what I am saying and put their

eyes down when I am speaking.....I need to repeat twice my words.......
with mens its almost the same, but I dont

kert about them.
Another thing, when womens look at me first, they do it very aggresively and is hard for me to

look at them without put my eyes down (damm it). I can not resist their eyes looking at me too much. (I need more

Fran how much and how

frequently are you using it? I myself only need a small dab the size of a pencil eraser to get a reaction from it.

When using a larger dose say on the weekend if going out, at most a couple of inches well distributed. I also can

get build up with SOE...so I have to be aware of that & not use it every day. I'm definetly sensitive to it & less

is more are words I have to live by when using this stuff. I think there is a misconception among some people that

you cant OD on this stuff or its a lot harder to OD on it. I'am not one of these people. I think its just as

powerful as some of the others just different. Also if you want to up you're confidence level try adding some of

the straight none products...for me NPA is a more overt confidence booster whereas PI is more subtle &

underlying.:)

Watcher
06-07-2004, 08:49 PM
My advice (back to DIHL) is use

less SOE.

DrSmellThis
06-08-2004, 02:02 AM
You have to learn eye

contact. Seduction sites have an eye contact exercise that is good, but basically involves just practicing it -- not

being the first to flinch at first glance. Force it. Force yourself to relax while doing it, even if you have to

zombie yourself mentally.

Sagacious1420
06-08-2004, 03:53 AM
zombie

yourself mentally.Never a problem for me, Doc. ;) :D

DCW
06-08-2004, 04:55 AM
You have to

learn eye contact. Seduction sites have an eye contact exercise that is good, but basically involves just practicing

it -- not being the first to flinch at first glance. Force it. Force yourself to relax while doing it, even if you

have to zombie yourself mentally.

Sounds interesting, any more insight Doc?

DCW

Pancho1188
06-08-2004, 05:25 AM
You

have to learn eye contact. Seduction sites have an eye contact exercise that is good, but basically involves

just practicing it -- not being the first to flinch at first glance. Force it. Force yourself to relax while doing

it, even if you have to zombie yourself mentally.
Ha, ha. That's so funny because today at the bus stop

I was staring in the direction of the bus, which happened to be right in the direction of the girl standing next to

me...she looked at me, and I could've smiled or something but instead was too zombified to move...

It's a

shame, too, because she was hot in that "librarian" sort of way (wearing glasses and a conservative dress that you

could just...well, you get the idea...)

DrSmellThis
06-08-2004, 09:50 AM
No more insights -- that's

basically it. Just make eye contact and make her flinch first. You establish "domination". However long she holds it

is her choice. Just practice on the street, in clubs, wherever.

DCW
06-08-2004, 11:39 AM
No more insights

-- that's basically it. Just make eye contact and make her flinch first. You establish "domination". However long

she holds it is her choice. Just practice on the street, in clubs, wherever.

Sounds interesting,

will give it a shot a liitle worried about the axe murderer stalker impression though.

You mention some web

sites.

DCW

einstein
06-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Are you sure that won't make us

seem stalker scary? I recently saw the eye contact exercise on a seduction site, and started to try it out but I

was worried I might scare the girls. Staring at someone from 15 meters seems a little strange. I'd probably be

wierded out if someone did that to me.

DrSmellThis
06-08-2004, 02:22 PM
Women do it to me, so why

can't I to them? look at how many times you've tried to check out a woman only to find her looking directly into

your eyes! What do you do? Turn away, right? Well, I hope not. That is a sign of submission --- not a good sign for

a woman looking for a strong man who can handle all her "roller coaster emotions", show her some fun, and help her

feel stable. It's not bad to look at someone's eyes! You don't need to be intimidating. Just be peaceful on the

inside, with maybe a very slight "inner smile." Pretend you're trying to go to sleep. :) You are the Budda! ;) Why

should you break away? You're not having a problem with it. You trust yourself that you're not an axe murderer. If

she starts looking scared, you can always break away for her, but not because you're conscious of yourself. What do

babies do with others? Look at their eyes very steadily! Does anyone accuse them of being axe murderers? If women

are going to judge you for something this silly, let it be their issue. Just don't be tweakin' when you do it! You

can also look at it as a fun experiment and decide to quit the practice if it doesn't work out. What's the worst

that can happen?

Sexyredhead
06-08-2004, 02:26 PM
Generally, if a guy is

interested in a women, he will catch her gaze and hold it. If she is interested in him, she will look him in the eye

and then look down submissively. Therefore she will break eye contact first.

It doesn't mean you have to

stare her down like a stalker. Just look at her long enough to communicate you're interested. It won't take you

long to see if she's interested or not. :)

Pancho1188
06-08-2004, 02:30 PM
Generally,

if a guy is interested in a women, he will catch her gaze and hold it. If she is interested in him, she will look

him in the eye and then look down submissively. Therefore she will break eye contact first.

It doesn't mean you

have to stare her down like a stalker. Just look at her long enough to communicate you're interested. It won't

take you long to see if she's interested or not. :)
I agree and disagree with this. Yes, that's true,

but women will look and look away even if they're not interested...and I'm waiting for the retort where there's a

"subtle difference" that men are just not going to get so you might as well just throw us a freakin' bone... :p

Sexyredhead
06-08-2004, 02:40 PM
If she doesn't look down as

she looks away--as in, if she looks off to the side, but not down--it generally means she's not interested.

If you're not sure, catch her gaze again. :) Just don't stare at her all night hoping she'll changer her

mind.

JustPeachy
06-08-2004, 02:45 PM
And also, if she doesn't roll

her eyes and start shaking her head and guffawing uncontrollably..

Sexyredhead
06-08-2004, 02:49 PM
And also,

if she doesn't roll her eyes and start shaking her head and guffawing uncontrollably..

Yes,

these are very subtle signs that she might not be interested. Be sure to watch closely for them.

dping28
06-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Im currently working on

maintaining eye contact, its a very difficult thing for me, Ive always been an extremly submissive person. never

could maintain eye contact. in fact it used to freak me out. but ive gotten better. I can hold eye contact with guys

without a problem now, girls tho is still taking some pushing. Id say I am able to do it up until its a girl I am

interested in, the ones that matter.. :) Im such a wuss.. :)

fran1
06-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Again, I think that we need to

control the Horse that is inside SOE.
The advice of the Doctor is good and I try it today and works but change my

style. I will still using it unitl I get accustomed to this.
Other point is that the heat make the Soe more

stronger, without applying in the skin, only in the clothes.
I follow the advice of DZORRO and Metroman to apply

a little bit.
For general info, the eye contact is one of the most important body language that I want to learn

to use.

DrSmellThis
06-08-2004, 08:45 PM
If she

doesn't look down as she looks away--as in, if she looks off to the side, but not down--it generally means she's

not interested.

If you're not sure, catch her gaze again. :) Just don't stare at her all night hoping she'll

changer her mind.
Yeah, like SRH says!

Numanoid
06-09-2004, 04:34 AM
Women do it

to me, so why can't I to them? look at how many times you've tried to check out a woman only to find her looking

directly into your eyes! What do you do? Turn away, right? Well, I hope not. That is a sign of submission --- not a

good sign for a woman looking for a strong man who can handle all her "roller coaster emotions", show her some fun,

and help her feel stable. It's not bad to look at someone's eyes! You don't need to be intimidating. Just be

peaceful on the inside, with maybe a very slight "inner smile." Pretend you're trying to go to sleep. :) You are

the Budda! ;) Why should you break away? You're not having a problem with it. You trust yourself that you're not

an axe murderer. If she starts looking scared, you can always break away for her, but not because you're conscious

of yourself. What do babies do with others? Look at their eyes very steadily! Does anyone accuse them of being axe

murderers? If women are going to judge you for something this silly, let it be their issue. Just don't be tweakin'

when you do it! You can also look at it as a fun experiment and decide to quit the practice if it doesn't work out.

What's the worst that can happen?

I've been told I have an intense stare so I HAVE to look away

sometimes. Otherwise a girl may get scared. Especially when I'm talking to people and I want them to be

comfortable...during the conversation I'll just glance away from time to time.

DrSmellThis
06-09-2004, 11:05 AM
I'm not recommending staring

at someone during conversations.

DZorro
06-09-2004, 11:07 AM
I'm not

recommending staring at someone during conversations.
Why not, isn't that polite ?? :p
mm i guess now

i found my problem. Have to change that, thanks doc :D

DZorro,

Pancho1188
06-09-2004, 12:02 PM
If she

doesn't look down as she looks away--as in, if she looks off to the side, but not down--it generally means she's

not interested.

If you're not sure, catch her gaze again. :) Just don't stare at her all night hoping she'll

changer her mind.
Again, despite the fact that everybody will back up your statement...and I'm not saying

it's wrong...but if you're walking by someone, it's natural to look down before passing and look up right after

you've just passed the person. I agree that what you've said is true, but I'm just saying that it's normal

psychology to do the same thing in normal passing-by...believe me, as a person who seems to love watching the

silliness of our habits, I've watched many people walk by with there head down only to pick it back up when I've

become only a final blip in their peripheral vision.

I guess the real point isn't that I don't believe

you...it's that if this were true, I've passed hundreds upon hundreds...maybe thousands...of women that found me

attractive...and this just isn't possible in my oh-so-humble mind. ;) ;)

:p

dping28
06-09-2004, 12:06 PM
Are they just looking down? Or

are they looking down then to the side? Just looking down i believe is just a sign of submission. especially since

they look back up after passing.

dping28
06-09-2004, 12:10 PM
I believe the "then to the side"

is the key sign of attraction.

Sexyredhead
06-09-2004, 12:14 PM
Walking by someone is

different from just looking around. A lot of people don't look down when they walk, btw, and if they aren't

interested will glance at you, then go back to looking straight ahead or glance off in the other direction as they

pass you. If a woman is looking at the ground, glances up at you, then looks back at the ground without looking at

you again, I'd say she just dismissed you. If she keeps looking back at you, she's probably interested or she's

trying to figure out what's on your t-shirt.

If you really want to get picky, what would you do if you

were magically transported down South, where everybody smiles and says 'hey' to everyone they pass? ;) Would that

mean everyone was interested? No.

Sexyredhead
06-09-2004, 12:16 PM
I believe the

"then to the side" is the key sign of attraction.

Actually, the 'to the side' is usually a sign

of dismissal if it wasn't preceded by looking down.

Pancho1188
06-09-2004, 12:20 PM
Walking by

someone is different from just looking around. A lot of people don't look down when they walk, btw, and if they

aren't interested will glance at you, then go back to looking straight ahead or glance off in the other direction

as they pass you. If a woman is looking at the ground, glances up at you, then looks back at the ground without

looking at you again, I'd say she just dismissed you. If she keeps looking back at you, she's probably interested

or she's trying to figure out what's on your t-shirt.

If you really want to get picky, what would you do

if you were magically transported down South, where everybody smiles and says 'hey' to everyone they pass? ;)

Would that mean everyone was interested? No.
Just like in the North, just because someone looks at you and

looks down doesn't mean anything because that's what people normally do here.

I swear I'm writing a script

for a movie that will get men and women on one system...I'm instituting my ring system and inventing new universal

body language signals that aren't so subtle in difference to normal actions.

dping28
06-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Actually, the

'to the side' is usually a sign of dismissal if it wasn't preceded by looking down.
I meant the "to

the side" from "Looks down then to the side"

CptKipling
06-09-2004, 04:01 PM
And also, if

she doesn't roll her eyes and start shaking her head and guffawing uncontrollably..
That's a bad

sign?

;)

JustPeachy
06-09-2004, 08:19 PM
That's a

bad sign?

;)
Aye, Cap'n. Bad sign. ;)

BDC_Concepts
06-09-2004, 09:48 PM
Very Interesting to say the

least. As a pheromone manufacturer, I have come to pay close attention to the subtle signs that men and women

deliver with their body action. The one thing I think we are discovering here is that there really is no universal

sign of true interest. People do different things, look and act differently during different interactions for

different reasons. That being said, a nice smile goes a long way especially if you are in an environtment typical

of picking up people. As mentioned previously, in various parts of the world, it is common practice to smile and

say hello. Interestingly, I have done much work on assessing approachability factors as it relates to environment.

To give you all an idea... In Chicago (where I am from) there is an inherent cautious reaction women have when being

approached by men. To put in perspective, many women when being approached act as if you are trying to sell them

something. It plays a large role in terms of meeting people and developing a conversation. I have had the ability

to vist much smaller cities in arizona, kansas, kentucky, etc. and it is so incredibly different I can't even begin

to describe it. What's more, my pheromone applications have been so much more successful in small population

towns. For example, in a night club in Kansas I had more women approaching me than I could deal with. At the same

time, I was with two friends who are very successful with women, even more so than myself, and saying to me....What

is going on!?!?. This was only one, although the most memorable, of the reactions I've received in similar

environments. I've never had a reaction similar in larger cities I visit. Coincidence, possibly...approachability

factors...probably more likely. The idea is that in smaller towns, cities, different areas outside of hostile city

environments, many women are willing to interact with you even if they are not interested. They will at least

entertain you, say hello back, and chat for a moment. I believe this offers up more options to spark interest and

foster interactions simply by the idea that you get to speak. Don't get me wrong, larger cities aren't completely

unapproachable as it may appear but there is something to be said about prolonging an intereaction long enough for

someone to get the full dosage of your pheromone application. With all that, in terms of this thread, responding to

body language and having a difficult time looking someone in the eyes during a conversation because they are almost

giving a DIHL can play a role as it relates to confidence. Through different interactions, interviewing,

supervising, conversing, you come to view people who cannot maintain eye contact to be nervous, lacking confidence,

or submissive. Granted, you don't want to stare into their eyes like a crazy man, but laid back, solid eye contact

and good body language is, in my opinion, indicative of someone who is comfortable, confident, and truely interested

in what the other person has to say. All of which are key factors that most people are interested in. That is,

someone who actually listening, does not have self esteem issues, and is overall content with the

environment/conditions of the conversation. Just a few ideas...

Matt
BDC Concepts

tounge
06-09-2004, 09:55 PM
Thank You Matt. I am going to enjoy

reading your contributions. Bloody Fantastic!!

Pancho1188
06-10-2004, 06:05 AM
Okay, SRH...I tried it this

morning just for you.

I was on the bus, and this girl was standing ~10 feet away. She has an attractive quality

about, and I've seen her look at me before (whether it was good or bad, I don't know). Anyway, I was looking in

her direction (nowhere else to look when you're standing facing that way on a crowded bus), and she caught my eye.

I threw a half-decent smile at her...just to see if it was me she was looking at. Now, this gets complicated, so

I'll try to explain it the best way I can...

She had her head turned slightly to look at me (meaning her head

wasn't in line with her body). She looked away...but since she was already to the side, her turning to the side

was actually her returning to her "starting position" (for lack of a better term)...and she cracked a smile.

Anyway, my point is just that it's very difficult to go translating these things. Damn subtlety.

...although I noticed that later she looked back in my direction with 'anticipation' in her eyes...at least

that's the look I'd have if I was hoping for something...I didn't look at her because if I were wrong I'd just

be a dork that keeps looking at her...but I caught that in my peripheral vision once or twice.

In other

words: you're right. You win. :)