PDA

View Full Version : New To Pheromones bought SOE

BlazedOne
06-06-2004, 06:18 PM
I have

just order SOE, and it should be here sometime this week. I was thinking of applying a little bit under the nose

and a little bit on my wrists. I am doing a little under the nose, because half the reason I don't get women is

because I am overly self-concious. I am pretty good looking and constantly go out with worse looking girls because I

am afraid to go for the gusto. I'm hoping SOE will help me reach (and get) a little higher.

Anything I need

to know, or am doing wrong?

BlazedOne
06-07-2004, 12:09 PM
One more question. Does SOE

give woman a feeling of lust, or is it more a friendly feeling? Because I want my ex back. Were bestfriends and I

know she loves me, just that she doesn't want to ruin the friendship. Will this make her look at me differently, or

still just as a friendly and easy to talk to guy (which already is the case).

camusflage
06-07-2004, 12:27 PM
One more

question. Does SOE give woman a feeling of lust, or is it more a friendly feeling? Because I want my ex back. Were

bestfriends and I know she loves me, just that she doesn't want to ruin the friendship. Will this make her look at

me differently, or still just as a friendly and easy to talk to guy (which already is the case).I'd be

careful before ascribing too much potential to pheromones while dealing with people you already know.. They're

typically more effective with people who aren't familiar with your existing phero signature.

That being

said, SOE is a "fun and friendly" reaction. Give it a whirl, but as far oas getting yourself out of LJBF-land, it's

an uphill climb to say the least.

librito
06-07-2004, 02:07 PM
BlazedOne....... I believe that

you have to
Figure out and decide between what is it
You really want.
The two choices you have is either

to
A) Start again a romantic relationship with
Your EX or B)keep experimenting with pheromones And learning

the art of seduction
While reading this forum.
The reasons why I tell you that you have to decide which one

you really want are the
Following.
Suppose you get toguether with your ex
While still using pheros and

learning with
This forum..... Sooner or later you will become
An expert at socializing with women

and
That will result in you being sexually
Attractive to them and this situation will
Will bring chaos to

the relationship
With the woman yuo love.
You will be constantly be tempted to have
Sexual relationships

with other woman and
Will cause stress in the relationship.
My suggestion is... If you are a mature

person
Who is in the 40s or 50s stop using pheros and
Go back with your girl.
If you are still a young guy

then keep
Improving your romantic skills while using pheros
And I know that you will become a real

PLAYER.
Pheros and this forum are right now
Straining my relationship because of the
Temptations the

pheros have caused me
to go thru and be able to get better looking ladies.
The fact that many more women

me now is competing against my wish to
To also have a Serious relationship.
I hope I was clear

enough. Thanks

tounge
06-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Librito, That was a great frickin

post!! To hell with the hidden Reputation points. I'm giving you a thousand of them for all the world to see!

happyman
06-07-2004, 11:25 PM
One more

question. Does SOE give woman a feeling of lust, or is it more a friendly feeling? Because I want my ex back. Were

bestfriends and I know she loves me, just that she doesn't want to ruin the friendship. Will this make her look at

me differently, or still just as a friendly and easy to talk to guy (which already is the

case).

Plain and simple. If you want her back do not fall prey to being her best friend. That is

giving her the cake and letting her eat it to. If she broke up with you, Which it seems here, just lay low and stay

out of sight for the most part. Just don't fall off the map completely. Also don't bring up you two getting back

together again AT ALL! < crucial. Just be cool when you talk to her and make her laugh like you always did and act

like your happy and moving forward in your life with her or without her. Don't act like you could care less. Just

act as if you're just doing your deal as usual and for Sure don't let her think you are hanging on or waiting for

her. This will kill it. Take my advice. I been through it. It's is real tuff not to act like it but you have to.

Happy

Sagacious1420
06-08-2004, 04:07 AM
overly

half-concious. LOL! I resemble that remark. :rolleyes: :D

Sagacious1420
06-08-2004, 04:12 AM
To hell with

the hidden Reputation points. I'm giving you a thousand of them for all the world to see!LOL! Sorry, can't

help but think of "Who's Line Is It Anyway." :D

BlazedOne
06-11-2004, 08:59 AM
I just recieved my order of

SOE today. And I am still wondering how much to apply, and where to apply it for best results. I put a lil dab under

my nose and a little strip on both wrists. Is this too little? What are the main hotspots? :) Thanks to everyone for

posting.

kossBass
06-11-2004, 09:04 AM
any pluse area - temples, neck,

wrists, -- it's good that your applying lil .. try behind the ears :p

CptKipling
06-11-2004, 09:46 AM
Neck and wrists are my

usuals.

But SOE is good above your lips when kissing.

fran1
06-11-2004, 01:15 PM
I have good experience with SOE in

the wrist and neck.
I will not put nothing in the face, maybe the hair will be good too.