PDA

View Full Version : Alter ego + the edge thread

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 08:42 PM
Just post any stories related to this combo here and we can get another massive thread going agian.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:26 PM
That may actually be a good mix, I can\'t berate you this time. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:38 PM
lol thanks jambat, hey im 298 posts up on you, well competition in that department is pretty thin but your combo seem to be going well, so keep up the good work.

Anyone else got any magic combinations, common aussies were meant to be the inventive ones here, we got the victa lawnmower and the hills hoist clothesline, actually that was a good one and of course we got. VEGEMITE which the americans hate lol. Too much salt apparently.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:45 PM
Yes, I see you\'re raking in marks with questionable post that could\'ve all gone under one title making a seperate place for each one. Sharp. Yes you are in the lead post wise but lets see who does better with the combos. I\'m sure you\'re throwing a ton of stuff right now preparing for tommorrow, seeing what you can OD on next but I, I will work in my lab until I create perfection! The Jambat will not be denied. And while AE and TE sound good what\'s the ratio on that hmm? The millions of Jambat\'s loyal fans want to know. Ahhh Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaa!!!!! images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:49 PM
ODing on it. As follows.

10 dabs of AE
8 sprays of the edge.

Normal 4 dabs of AE and 3 sprays of the edge.

The hair and armpit trick and groin trick come to mind here.

Hey i must admit your combo sounds good though.

But the OD champ will run amok as it is lol. images/icons/laugh.gif And more posts gives people more to respond to which means more creative respoonses. See where i am going lol images/icons/wink.gif