PDA

View Full Version : Quitting pheromones?

MissingInAction
06-05-2004, 03:50 PM
Allright,

is one supposed to keep using pheromones for ever? I mean, when do you quit? How do people around you react when you

suddenly stop 'being appealing'?

a.k.a.
06-05-2004, 03:55 PM
How do people

around you react when you suddenly stop 'being appealing'?
They ignore me. I feel like the invisible

man, which is a welcome change from time to time but... Quit pheromones?!?! Are you crazy?!?!

franki
06-05-2004, 03:56 PM
If you can create a certain image

by using pheromones, you will probably keep this (positive) image for awhile even though you don't use it. I don't

think it's very likely your SO will leave JUST because you don't use mones anymore.. ;)

franki
06-05-2004, 03:57 PM
They ignore me. I

feel like the invisible man, which is a welcome change from time to time but... Quit pheromones?!?! Are you

crazy?!?!
Yeah, it sort of feels like that... Not nice.

Holmes
06-05-2004, 03:57 PM
How do

people around you react when you suddenly stop 'being appealing'?

In some cases, exactly the same.

Ash
06-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Allright,

is one supposed to keep using pheromones for ever? I mean, when do you quit? How do people around

you react when you suddenly stop 'being appealing'?

If I were the owner of L-S that would be my

hope.

Watcher
06-06-2004, 01:38 AM
Depends on yorue viewpoint and if

you are willing to keep uisng them ?

MissingInAction
06-06-2004, 03:05 AM
I'm getting AE/m and

surely don't want to use it for ever, I want to use it for as little as possible. I can't really put in words the

way I think the whole thing works, but I'll try.

Hard to say where it all begins, but you look for pheromone

help when you're not the alpha you wish you were, meaning you don't feel good being yourself, you feel insecure,

inadequate, perhaps incompetent. I would suppose the body itself signals to the outer world all that, so your body

language and your natural pheromone (levels) tell the people around you, that you're not much fun, that you don't

have big goals and big heart. Yes I included body language in it, for it is undoubtly a big part of this game. Now,

you take pheromones, that signal... no wait.. that SHOUT that YOU'RE THE MAN. This in many cases would not fit what

the body says via body language, so it would really depend on how strong this body language is and how good a target

person perceives that. Your bodylanguage may change even when you first apply some pheromones, because they give you

some sort of confidence, a secret weapon, a talisman, that make you strong, and you can't hide that, so a part of

this is the good old placebo. I'm not saying the pheromones don't work, not by far, but they need body's support.

I assume that once you're getting hits and begin scoring chicks, it would probably best to lower the dose of

pheromones and quit using them. By that time the body would be boosted by a huge wave of confidence, pleasure and

self security, and your natural pheromone excertion and perhaps more importantly body language would be much

differend than before you went with artificial help. If you never want to quit you're a foolish junkie in my

opinion. And artificial pheromones were not meant to be used like that. You can flame me now till I'm all crusty

and black.

koolking1
06-06-2004, 07:04 AM
I don't think anyone is

going to "flame" you for having you own opinion about this. If she loves you, she loves you.

oscar
06-06-2004, 07:27 AM
MissingInAction,

I'm not certain whether it was your INTENTION to be flamed until you're "all crusty and

black", or if this reply will satisfy your needs, but I will say that making all these assumptions having not tried

the products yourself you ARE being rather presumptuous.

The overwhelming majority of pheromone users that I

know personally are anything BUT insecure, inadequate, or incompetent. They are mostly VERY "alpha" men and women.

And in the way that a successful warrior would want to have the latest tools and technology working for him, they

seek every edge that is available to them. They utilize pheromones for the advantages they provide, but they're not

dependent upon them.

There are of course those users that you've alluded to who aren't as successful in their

endeavors, and in point of fact pheromones DO offer them a greater potential advantage than they offer those who

need them less. I suppose that these users MAY have a propensity to become dependent on their use to some degree. I

doubt however that any user would become dependent if he were NOT achieving results, and it's surely not the case

that a dependency sparked by success would lead to the use of more or "harder" products as it might in the case of

substance abuse, (such is not the nature of phero use) so your "junkie" reference wouldn't quite be totally

applicable to this scenario.

The theory you outlined of the user achieving success and then weaning off or

totally quitting the use of pheromones is a scenario that is more likely in the case of the user who has "success"

defined as the establishment of a long term relationship. But not all of us have a long term relationship as our

goal. Some here just want to have numerous "short term relationships", and for those users the continued use of

pheromones has suited their purpose with few, if any, negative reports of dependency issues.

Here's as

"flame-y" as I'm going to get on you:
You are hypothesizing based on your limited second-hand knowledge of the

subject. Try the stuff and see if your opinions might change.
But if you're a person with an "addictive

personality" who is prone to dependency issues, and genuinely concerned that this might end up being an overall

negative influence on you, maybe you should just send back the AE unopened. Nobody needs your money so badly that

they're going to be willing to take the chance of making a junkie out of you. ;)

Either way, GOOD LUCK!

Oscar :)

MissingInAction
06-06-2004, 07:44 AM
Oscar, thanx. I think

you may have slightly misunderstood me. First off, I surely do intend to try and use the pheromone mix I've

ordered, that does not mean I should not have some doubts on the contrary, from the second hand experience I've

learned it works, and I'm pretty sure it will work with me. The thing is I am always being sceptical about

something unknown to me, and btw., sceptical does not mean afraid or phobic. Anything regarding changes in ourselves

is a red flag as it is potentially dangerous even if it has been tested - because usually it has not been tested

long-term. I don't think pheromones would be able to do any physical damage to us, but psycological... I can't

help myself but to worry about that.

I wasn't talking long-term relationship, as far as I know from this

board, users report charisma increase, they got more approachable, to all, not just women. I think this is the part

to get addicted. If you, after years of use suddenly quit using mones, might you not become 'invisible'? Surely

enough you'd continue using them at once!

I'll be sure to post results of my testings when I receive AE/m

which would probably be in 10 days or so.

jose
06-06-2004, 07:55 AM
Comparing a synthetic Pheromone wearer

to a addictive junkie is way up there in the stratosphere and ridiculous. Some don't use it just to get chicks as

you say, people use it for a friendly environment in the workplace(which could lead to promotions), and married

couples to enhance their relationships. I have to tell you if you don't have the confidence or the personality,

these products will not help you. Sure you'll get noticed at first while wearing them, but if you say something

stupid or your personality is crap you just screwed up whatever chances you had to begin with.

Pancho1188
06-06-2004, 02:00 PM
Allright, is one supposed to keep using pheromones for ever? I mean, when do you quit? How

do people around you react when you suddenly stop 'being appealing'?
I like your philisophical question.

I've been debating this myself. I mean, if I attract a girl with -mones, how do I keep this up? Is it really me

she went for? If I stopped, would she not want me anymore? It's a tough ego question to answer. Now, most people

will tell you that -mones aren't that extreme...

...but have you ever seen a woman change her mind based on a

feeling? It happens all the time... Obviously, I'm speaking from a bad personal experience. I was dumped

from a committed relationship based purely on this explanation: "It feels different."

What the *($&?!?!?!?

(sorry, I lost it for a moment...I'm back)

Seriously, though...this is the reasoning I received. What if I got

a girl with -mones and the single fact that it felt different (aka she saw me more as a friend than a lover) without

-mones caused the whole thing to go awry?

It's a difficult question to face. The way you 'must' inevitably

take it is to say that it's just a good way to get people to socialize more, get you the 'edge' over other

people, and get you noticed by the opposite sex...and you let your physical and personality traits take care of the

rest.

In other words, you use the -mones to attract the girl, and you use yourself to get and keep the girl.

That is only if you're using -mones to get women, of course...if you're using them for business, you'd only use

them at big meetings or whatever...if you're using them socially, you can just throw some SOE on before a party.

When you've gotten through whatever stage you're in that put you on to -mones in the first place, it's your

choice whether to keep going forever (I mean, people are going to wear cologne/perfume for most of their lives) or

stop.

Does this make sense?

oscar
06-08-2004, 04:50 PM
There was a lot of

informative stuff about DHEA on this thread, but it had taken a somewhat oblique turn away from the original

topic.

"Quitting Pheromones/DHEA Issues" can now be found

here on the Health board. (http://66.45.239.227/forum/showthread.php?t=10498)

Oscar :)