PDA

View Full Version : Androsterone?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 04:38 PM
I\'m new here and was doing my research into getting the right pheromone solution for me and I don\'t know how androsterone compares to androstenol and androstenone. What does androsterone do?

I understand everyone\'s different through various factors (age, genetics, athletics, etc.)but so far I have 2 plans, what do you think?:

Plan A:
I was thinking about just getting the Perfect 10 (I\'m 19) and dilluting it and using it with my cologne collection I already have. I looked at discountpheromone.com and I couldn\'t find the new P10 formula. I guess they just have\'nt posted the new information? Or was I on the wrong web site?

Plan B:
I don\'t know if this has been asked yet (probably has but couldn\'t find it). What ratio would be ideal for a mixture of PI and NPA. I plan on dilluting the PI with my cologne because I\'m only 19 and I work out 3 times a week so my none is high I imagine).

P.S. I\'m only intersted in the unscented concentrated pheromone products because I plan to use them with my own cologne.

P.S.S. and for any of the NLP and SS preacher buffs on this forum, I do have experience in these. But just like any other guy, I want the best advantage I can get.

Thanks for any replies

PEACE

PHREAKIDINK

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 04:46 PM
The new P10 formula is only available here i think at the moment.

Androsterone enhances the other two, so alter ego which contains it with be enhanced, sort of like an accelerant.

NLP and speed reading are just in benefit of pheromones, that is to enable those who have knowledge of it to make better usage in terms of behaviour of the pheromones, we often get new users saying that they notice something but not very much, i would say they are missing most chances and you need to be watching something other than your own view.

Have you thought about andro4.2 which is the alcohol based unscented androstenone only spray it is good stuff and if you put your colonge on you can apply seperatley where and when you want.

I will also draw your attention to the hair trick which is when a pheromone wearer applies the alcohol based products to their hair especially for andro.
Also the armpit trick also applies as well i think. Theve been left but are very useful images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the reply,

But I couldn\'t find where they sell P10 on this website the only place I could find it was:
http://www.discount/Products.htm. (\"http://www.discount/Products.htm.\")

I don\'t know the reliability of that site. I also read where Bruce didn\'t recomend P10 but couldn\'t fully understand why he didn\'t. Does it contain exactly what it sais it does? Or does he just feel it is too concentrated? I plan on dilluting it with my own cologne and the atomizer seems like a good idea.

Damm all these questions! LOL
But whats the deal with Primal Instinct not containing any androstenone in a couple cases like mentioned in the \"customer question\" section? That is one of my main options and I don\'t want to get ripped. I hope it is just corrupt customs and not the manufacturer getting cheap.

Any replies would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

PHREAKIDINK

ps. Thanks for the various application methods, I\'ll test them out as soon as I can.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 07:57 PM
Youd be referring to the new womens Primal instinct the mens version is androstenone alone whilst the newly realised womens version contains androstenol and couplins.

P10 is only found in the forum club links and if i remember correctly bruce doesnt recommend it for new users to pheromones because it is so powerful, the new P10 isnt available for sale but apparently it is on the way.

I havent even ordered p10 but hear it is powerful as a stand alone. It is expensive though, do a search through the old posts and you should find the link there to it somewhere. Also the normal money back gaureentee doesnt apply as it is so expensive and only recommened for those that have ordered from the site several times previously and have experience with pheromones.

oscar
10-18-2001, 05:15 AM
P-DINK and Paul,

I recently ordered P10 from Bruce and it was the new formula, 6mg.A-None, 3mg.A-Nol, 1mg.A-Rone.(Old formula had 7 None and 3 Nol.)

The discountpheromones site is Stone Labs own retail site, and when I contacted them I was told that they were waiting for a shipment of Copulins for the new women\'s formula P10 before officially rolling out the new men\'s formula. Guessing they only want to update the site ONCE.

The new women\'s P10 has 5mg.A-Nol, 3mg.A-None, 1mg.A-Rone, 1mg.Copulins. I still don\'t know if this is available yet.

AndrosteRONE, according to Stone\'s research, increases the effectiveness of the other Pheros by 17%.

P10 is on the Forum Club page which has a link on the Love-Scent page.

You also mentioned PI. Don\'t expect PI (men\'s or women\'s) to blend well in a mix with cologne, it\'s oil-based. It\'s better to apply it separately.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the replies guys!
images/icons/cool.gif
I\'ve been known to be a little rebbel here and there (LOL) so I think I\'m going to go with the P10. I know I\'m a newbie and all but I\'m pretty good with my hands and with math and I believe I can mix the P10 to have it dilluted so it\'s not as powerful. I do agree with it probally being to powerful and the girls might find it offensive, but that would have to apply for everybody I would think. To much is to much regardless, as long as long as it\'s not something your body can adapt to (ex. steroids) and you have to take more.
By the way, has anyone on this board used the P10 as their first product?

Thanks again

PEACE

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 12:17 PM
Yeah the lack of androsterone in many pheromone products hint i think at a lack of R and D into it.

It apparently is meant to enhance none and nol by 17%???. So it would make logical sense to put it into the mixes.

P10 and alter ego have it, i would love for it to be in andro 8.4 god that would put it up to andro 10 or around there which would be a killer mix.

Actually while i am at it. Does anyone else know of other pheromone like compunds which havent been discussed here on the forum.

OXIYTOCIN for one. Now theres an idea for an additive.

Anything else put it here

>>>>>>

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 12:17 PM
Yeah the lack of androsterone in many pheromone products hint i think at a lack of R and D into it.

It apparently is meant to enhance none and nol by 17%???. So it would make logical sense to put it into the mixes.

P10 and alter ego have it, i would love for it to be in andro 8.4 god that would put it up to andro 10 or around there which would be a killer mix.

Actually while i am at it. Does anyone else know of other pheromone like compunds which havent been discussed here on the forum.

OXIYTOCIN for one. Now theres an idea for an additive.

Anything else put it here

>>>>>>