PDA

View Full Version : has anyone told their gf that your using Phero

kossBass
06-05-2004, 01:58 PM
Okay hey guys heres a question for all .. if you guys have a gf have you told them that your using

Pheromones or anything? if not say you get one by using Phero would you tell her that your using phero .. or say you

have one b4 you met this new science breakthrough would you tell her? .. hehe just a question out of the blue

CptKipling
06-05-2004, 02:06 PM
I haven't yet and I don't

think I will.

I think the extent of pheromones power is sometimes over estimated, it wouldn't be pretty to

have someone think that you where using some kind of mind control on them. Obviously that's an exaggeration, but

you get the point.

kossBass
06-05-2004, 02:09 PM
same here bro .. i dunno what

to do with mah gurl .. cuz if i tell her she'll think i'm hittin other girls (well i kidda am :$ bad me :'( )

hehe but the thing is i'll never go out with other girl other den her :p so it'z all good

jose
06-05-2004, 02:29 PM
I wouldn't because I don't want her

thinking too much that I'm changing her mood or manipulating her in some way. Even though my natural Pheromones

could be doing that to, I prefer my mones to be more enhanced when using my products.

DrSmellThis
06-05-2004, 02:31 PM
None of the women I've told

-- and I've been honest with them whenever it came up -- seem to think it's a big deal. But maybe that's because

I make perfume.

a.k.a.
06-05-2004, 03:47 PM
I think the closer you get the

harder it is to hide something like that. And the longer you keep it a secret the more it makes you look like a

sneak.

Holmes
06-05-2004, 03:49 PM
I think the closer

you get the harder it is to hide something like that. And the longer you keep it a secret the more it makes you look

like a sneak.

Totally.

(No, I haven't told anybody.) :D

DrSmellThis
06-05-2004, 03:56 PM
I think it's helpful in being

honest to keep a sense of humor and present it as a fun experiment. Don't be insecure or apologetic. Remember,

there are plenty of women who use them and are OK with it. On the other hand, I don't advertise it to everyone.

Watcher
06-06-2004, 01:25 AM
I usually hook up with girls by

letting em in on the close secret - it acts as a extra something to get em around. Actually i have quite a few

female "friends" ex lovers etc - that i discuss and they use the LS products to (i actually have ordered for them

etc)

Each situation is different but generally keep em to yorueself.

Gossamer_2701
06-06-2004, 08:11 AM
I certainly don't see the

need to advertise the fact that I'm using mones, but I wouldn't ever lie about it either.

I've only had one

woman find a bottle of NPA on my bathroom sink and ask me what it was:eek: I simply told her that it was some silly

aphrodisiac I had picked up and jokingly asked her if it was working... she said that it must be, because she was

sooo freakin horny.... she didn't mind a bit!!! :D

a.k.a.
06-06-2004, 10:45 AM
I simply told

her that it was some silly aphrodisiac I had picked up and jokingly asked her if it was working
Hah!

I've used that one too!

Watcher
06-07-2004, 02:22 AM
Goood cover gossamer

Gossamer_2701
06-07-2004, 05:14 AM
Goood cover

gossamer
Thanks :D Luckily it only happened once.... I make sure to put the bottle away now :eek:

Infoyoda
07-08-2004, 07:51 AM
My girlfriend found my stash of

mones. I explained that I use it to make an alpha impression for job interviews or while facilitating a class. I use

it to establish myself as a leader so that while training I can keep a room focused and interested.
Whenever there

are samplers I let her try them out... but she's been disappointed with getting no reactions at all so far. I've

promised to buy her some if she wants to try.

Frankly, I don't find that mones are exactly drawing women to

me... but I do find a bit of a reaction when I use them for work. I'm waiting for Chikara to arrive and I'm using

PI at one single drop. The feel good WAGG, SOE, AE.... did nothing for me. Rogue Male gave me a bit of the alpha

male response and I think that landed me my job.... I find that going with the stronger mones and using my

personality to tone it down works great and almost gives me instant credibility in a group setting.

... but with

the exeption of one single incident, mones have not had me anywhere near landing a woman just from wearing them...