PDA

View Full Version : So...

KittyClair
06-05-2004, 09:37 AM
Has using pheromones really

made a hugh impact on your life since using them?

Could you live without them or has the quality of living

really improved beyond your wildest expectations?

Sagacious1420
06-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Has using

pheromones really made a hugh impact on your life since using them?

Could you live without them or has the

quality of living really improved beyond your wildest expectations?

Well I don't know Hugh

personally, but I'm sure they've made quite an impact on his life.

Could I live w/out them?

Sure.

Has the quality of living really improved beyond my wildest expectations? Hard to say , I have some

pretty wild expectations.

Do I appreciate the inherent beauty of black and white photography and the allure

of such a pose? Absolutely! ;) :D

a.k.a.
06-05-2004, 12:45 PM
Has using

Absolutely. I used to be a lonely,

celibate with a dead end job. Now I'm a popular, pervert on a management track.

Could you

live without them or has the quality of living really improved beyond your wildest expectations?
Well, I

probably wouldn't kill myself, but I might need some therapy.

jose
06-05-2004, 01:49 PM
It hasn't made me a rich guy, but has

given me more confidence towards women when I first started out. I still say to this day it got me my last

girlfriend (who didn't know I was using mones), we're still friends. I've received more information and the

history behind Pheromones and the courtships of the opposite sex. Still it's not a magic potion, you have to work

on your social skills and confidence and the rest will follow. I suppose I could live without it, but why would I if

it gives me an edge.

koolking1
06-05-2004, 02:05 PM
Life changing - no. An edge

in many situations - yes. Live without - of course but don't have to. You have to think of the mones as one part

of your arsenal in social situations.

DrSmellThis
06-05-2004, 02:37 PM
For me it's an overall part

of perfuming, which I'd continue even if pheromones were outlawed. It's just a sensuous passion, like music. I do

find them fun.

Watcher
06-06-2004, 01:28 AM
They have proved useful to me (but

6 years of usage does that) to start with it did pull women - i was a skinny thing - ive now builked up so i still

pull women who without pheromnes and lots of muscles just gravitate and hang around (sometimes like a bad smell and

it can get annoying) but no they are now more a social tool and useful for picking up a quick f*ck if i so wish to

have one.

Numanoid
06-06-2004, 05:50 AM
Has using

Could you live without them or has the

quality of living really improved beyond your wildest expectations?

Nothing wild to report from me.

I'm one of those lone wolf types and I've been told I have an intimidating presence. When wearing SOE people are

more talkative and seem friendlier. I FEEL friendlier when put some on (rub a little under the nose). That's the

biggest impact it's had. No wild outrageous hits...though I think I got a DIHL once. And I did recently notice a

girl kept eyeing me at the gym though she was with her boyfriend the whole time. But where ever I went in the gym

she kept looking over at me.
Anyway I could live without pheromones, but I'm pleased with the results...so why

stop using them?

SweetBrenda
06-07-2004, 12:36 AM
Has using pheromones really made a hugh impact on your life since using

them?

Could you live without them or has the quality of living really improved beyond your wildest

expectations?Nope not at all.. But I haven't been using them for long either..