PDA

View Full Version : PI/APC Thanx to Jambat....Try this one

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 03:51 PM
Hey All,

After trying the NPA/APC combo I gave it some thought and decided to try a little mini experimant myself. I tried a 20/80 (PI/APC) blend. I really do not like the smell of APC myself. But after all those who are raveing over it decided to try it. Nothing spectacular. But you must understand that I have been using NPA in combos and by itself for a while now, and the addition of APC did not do anything out of the ordinary for me. So I figured why not try another high octane product like PI (Unscented) with APC. Well to tell you the truth it was actually good. Not the smell, but the head turns. So if you have the APC and the PI go ahead and give it a whirl. PI has always been a major DIHL, mega hit product. But blends well with the APC as they are both oil base. Also going to try a bit of cologne PI mix.
Note: If you are going to mix an alcohol base with an oil base start your blend with the oil going into the alcohol in small quantities, mix well, then add more. It seems to mix better that way. Unless you have a paint mixer you want to use.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 03:56 PM
Hi!

I\'m glad i have both of those! Do u mind sharing what hits u got out of it? I haven\'t been using my PI lately and wanna go back to it. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 06:23 PM
Tallcoolone,
I would also like to hear some specific results of the PI / APC (20 / 80) mix.
This is on my list of experiments, as well as adding some \'nols (AE or Attraction) to PI and APC. I will surely share my results.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:53 PM
Please post. I created a special placed called \"The Hit Squad. What about recent hits?.\" for information just like this. We want to know the kind of hit, where you were, ect. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:54 PM
Yeah location location location. The all important real estate agent sales pitch. Hey pheromones prove useful there to.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 08:08 AM
Well to those who have asked.

The hits: Normal PI type hits. Big DIHL, had one gal walking down the hallway and we past by each other (opposite directions of travel). After I pass her, she kinda stops after a step or two (I watch this in a mirror) then turn around and take a good look at me walking away. She then starts to walk toward my direction. Stops again, then slowly turns around and goes back in her original direction. See her about 30 minutes later (This is a new gal early to mid 20\'s, black hair, blue eyes, nice build..a 9 out of 10). I am sitting in the break room watching the tube, and getting a ciggy. She walks into the non-smoking area. Then all of a sudden there she is at my table bumming a smoke from me. Introduces herself. Turns out she is a Corp Audit person who will be down here on and off for the next year. Wants to know where to hang out, dance etc. Asked if I would show her the town. I asked her what compelled her to ask me of all people. She relates...she does not know why, but she gets a good feeling about me in general. Then she divulges that she asked one of the Hotel audit gals about me after she passed me in the hallway.

I would say this is a hit. Not as big as the hit I had back during Memorial Day weekend. But a good solid hit. And asking why she wanted me to show her around, helped me evaluate the situation more. I really feel it was the pheros doing what they do.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 08:57 AM
yeah! yeah! A sure hit!

As what i\'ve always said for the other newbies like me, once i notice a hit, i make sure to \'play a little\' by asking things that can melt the girl down. I want to know how she reacts to every word I say and by doing that, u\'ll find out what the pheros really do to the opposite sex instead of just wondering if this is a hit or not.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 06:01 PM
20/80 PI/APC? Sounds interesting. I\'m going to give it a try.

I put Jambat\'s mix on myself for 5 days on different amounts and I didn\'t notice anything at all images/icons/frown.gif so I\'m willing to try the new combo on the block images/icons/tongue.gif