PDA

View Full Version : quick question

kossBass
06-04-2004, 08:56 PM
I'm using NPA/TE and

SOE together ... how many times PER week should i apply the Phero. I think the deal with me applying everyday is

ODzin it (even though i use antibatrica soap) .. any suggestion guys? ..

jose
06-04-2004, 09:25 PM
I only use SOE or other Pheromones on

the weekends, but some people talk about buildup if you wear it every day. Use it 4 days a week skipping a day in

between.

Watcher
06-05-2004, 01:38 AM
6 days on 1 day off or jus scrub

really hard each night or use antibacterial soap to remove the broken down pheromones.

deb
06-05-2004, 05:05 AM
6 days on 1 day off or

jus scrub really hard each night or use antibacterial soap to remove the broken down pheromones.
Does this

include women too?:confused:

metroman
06-05-2004, 07:52 AM
Does this include

women too?:confused:

Yes... Buildup OD is another thing that is entirely individual & varies from

person to person...If I applied 6 days on 1 day off I'd still get buildup OD...My regimen is use in the weekends

once or twice & maybe a couple of times during the week...everybody has to find their own level...

Sagacious1420
06-05-2004, 08:13 AM
6 days on 1

day off or jus scrub really hard each night or use antibacterial soap to remove the broken down pheromones.I

have to wonder if you ever read the discussion about the realities of phero conversion/breakdown that took place

before the new forum was established..I'm sure it must be there somewhere. Perhaps you should take a look at it

before you make such a statement. :rolleyes: Bobby or Matt have anything to contribute here?

DrSmellThis
06-05-2004, 09:10 AM
I go six days per week with

only two of those at full dosage of everything. In between I use very small doses (e.g., 1-2 dabs Edge). I never use

antibacterial soap, and don't advocate it. I prefer sandalwood soap.