PDA

View Full Version : how to apply?

KittyClair
06-04-2004, 04:29 PM
Dabs, Drops...its all

a bit unkitchen like...hehehe excuse the term but you know what I mean...

whats a Drop, whats a Dab? does it

matter that much? :)

Elana
06-04-2004, 04:31 PM
A dab and a drop and a dribble and

a spray are what the guys worry about. We just put the stuff on and get the boys. ;)

KittyClair
06-04-2004, 04:40 PM
it does all sound a bit,

geeky to me.... since when has attraction been science...its an art

us girls have known this since the

dawn of time :D

SweetBrenda
06-06-2004, 08:50 PM
I mixed TE with SP oil

(lavander) it's very strong! not sure if i like the smell of it and I only spray it once and wow that is a lot! I

noticed a couple of the girls that work with said they had head-aches the couple of time I used it..I wonder if

the reasons for their head aches is because of the mones? or maybe just because the mixute is way to strong.... It

actually gave me a head ache the last time I used it. It's so strong though next time I will add less PS oil plus I

don't like lavender that much anyway I haven't try the gel packs I got.

Sexyredhead
06-06-2004, 08:54 PM
Yes, there are precious few

of us woman enough to wear lavender. ;) :D

SweetBrenda
06-06-2004, 09:00 PM
I want to

try the vanilla, citrus, juniper berry! maybe the those

scents won't give anyone else head-aches... ;)

Sexyredhead
06-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Do a search. :) They've been

discussed before, as well as lavender -nol. A lot.

Ah, I'm feeling generous. Citrus is great. Vanilla is

gross. Juniper smells just like Juniper Breeze from B&BW.

SweetBrenda
06-06-2004, 10:36 PM
Do a

search. :) They've been discussed before, as well as lavender -nol. A lot.

Ah, I'm feeling generous. Citrus is great. Vanilla is gross. Juniper smells just like

Juniper Breeze from B&BW.
Thanks girl. :) I will try the citrus one! I actually

thought the Vanilla maybe was the best from all since u can't go wrong with that,,but is good to

know.
Thanks!

SweetBrenda
06-30-2004, 06:43 AM
Dabs,

Drops...its all a bit unkitchen like...hehehe excuse the term but you know what I mean...

whats a Drop, whats a

Dab? does it matter that much? :):think: pi/w & pcc wonder if the amount I apply on my wrist is correct.. I

think I might be using a bit to much.

belgareth
06-30-2004, 07:00 AM
:think: pi/w

& pcc wonder if the amount I apply on my wrist is correct.. I think I might be using a bit to much.

Remember the less is better philosophy. Start small and work up until you start seeing positive responses.

SweetBrenda
06-30-2004, 07:12 AM
Remember the

less is better philosophy. Start small and work up until you start seeing positive responses.I do believe

less is better. But when I had less then I use now I didn't see much responses but yet I had no idea what to look

for.. So I basically use like hmm 4 drops of the pi on my wrist and from the same amount I take and use some behind

my ears,neck. Pcc is hard to tell how much I'm using since is roll on and I love the scent so I just go over where

I apply PI a few times and then my perfume. I don't get head aches and I'm glad for that! but yet didn't know

if that amount was right... Thanks for the reply.

DCW
06-30-2004, 07:20 AM
I do believe less

is better. But when I had less then I use now I didn't see much responses but yet I had no idea what to look for..

So I basically use like hmm 4 drops of the pi on my wrist and from the same amount I take and use some behind my

ears,neck. Pcc is hard to tell how much I'm using since is roll on and I love the scent so I just go over where I

apply PI a few times and then my perfume. I don't get head aches and I'm glad for that! but yet didn't know if

that amount was right... Thanks for the reply.

I am starting to lean to the more side, and I also add

some drops to clothes for a lasting effect.

DCW

nonscents
06-30-2004, 09:36 AM
I mixed TE

with SP oil (lavander) it's very strong! not sure if i like the smell of it and I only spray it once and wow that

is a lot! I noticed a couple of the girls that work with said they had head-aches the couple of time I used it..I

wonder if the reasons for their head aches is because of the mones? or maybe just because the mixute is way to

strong.... It actually gave me a head ache the last time I used it. It's so strong though next time I will add less

PS oil plus I don't like lavender that much anyway I haven't try the gel packs I got.
The headaches

could have been the mones or it could have been the SP scents which, I believe, are synthetic.

In all the time

that I've used mones the only time I got a comment from my wife was when I used SPMO and she said that something I

have on was really bothering her. I only did a couple of drops of SPMO. I've done droppersful of AE and there was

no comment.