PDA

View Full Version : HIT?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 03:12 PM
Well, after using normal doses I decided to OD to see what happens. (BTW im 16 and used 10 dabs apc, and 5 dabs npa) Not much reaction until 2nd period. This HOT girl is sitting behind me (assigned seats), and says, \"where is your warrior spirit?\" (We are the warriors/#1 football team in the city so far.) So anyways, she says wear this, and hands me her varsity soccor sweater. And I say sure and smile. So I wore it about 15 minutes and she said she was getting cold, so I gave it back and she starting smelling it a lot. I mean she had her nose stuck in it and would stop sniffing it.

So, is this a hit? images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 03:26 PM
Hey filo did you say to her, why are you sniffing the sweater of something along those lines to get her reaction. You missed an opportuinity.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 03:50 PM
yeah! yeah!
you should have asked her something... anything at least just to be playful a little bit. u\'d sure drive her crazy and fumbling and mumbling. images/icons/crazy.gif
i might try OD\'ing too and see what i get.

btw, have u known that girl b4 or u never talked at all until today? that\'s a well planned act that she did. when she smelled ur scent, she offered her sweater then pretended she\'s getting cold so she can have it back together with your irresistible scent. u think only guys got the moves?! images/icons/laugh.gif
they have their own too!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 04:14 PM
Yeah you missed a sitter filo, well knock it up to experience and next time you will know exactly what to look for. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 05:35 PM
Hheeheh, yeah the only reason I didnt move in is because she has a boyfriend. images/icons/mad.gif heh, yeah that was slick of her. Well she will suffer the rest of the year behind me, 1 hour of smelling my scent monday through friday images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 05:36 PM
And I dont really know her at all. I just know her name, and she sometimes asks me questions about science, thats about it.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 07:12 PM
Yeah i guess she\'ll have 2 suffer and i bet she\'ll be longing for that period everyday. If u like her (i don\'t have 2 tell u this) you know you have all the advantage in the world right? just play and let her do all the moves so u don\'t get in trouble with the boyfriend. u can always say that the girl is the one who went for u. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 08:00 PM
Exactly and sometimes OD just for her, just before the period chuck even more on, only rarley though and have some fun with the other girls in the class to see how they react, actually at lunch and whenever else see what responses you get, you should get a pleasant surprise.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 08:16 PM
1 word for that event . .

and thats L O L .

dude , u gotta refine ur skills at seduction . .

short example . . I playing in a soccer

tournament . . ( scored a hat trick

by the way ) . . and 3 chicks were

chearing for Me . . Well the minute

I saw that . . I immediately

went to see them after the match . . hehe

ended up getting all three numbers . .

Also . . when I \' m walking on the street and a chick checks Me out . .

I right away try to get their number . .

ANY little hint of attraction . .

I \' m ON it !

I mean . . why should I give up the chance

the result of this is a SEA of numbers

all over My bedroom . . electronic organizer full . . and tiny pieces

of paper full . . 50 % of the girls

I dont even call . . l o l .

I mean who has the time . . to spend

it chattin with so many girls a day . .

I guess I overdo it with getting so

many numbers . . but if a girl

shows attraction towards u . .

go for it .

I mean thats what ( Pheromones ) are for

Believe Me . . 90 % of the time

the guy has to initiate relations . .

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 08:23 PM
Hey matt we are definitley on the same wavelength here, but im talking thousands of numbers ha ha im a little older (21) im an old fart. But i get access to 26 and 27 all the way down to 17 or 18. And of course those over 30 and 40 all the way up to 80 images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/frown.gif that sums up that supidity.

But youve got the idea women expect a very specific set of sexual sedution and associated behaviours well 90% anyway is it genetics, behaviour or just plain laziness who knows and who cares put pheros and NLP training to get those behaviours quickly and automatically and then new users will notice the difference get rid of the notion of females making the first move, its very very rare and if you do persist with that line it will only end in frustration and depression and abandonment of pheromone usage, while the next guy gets everything right and he gets the benefit.

So the choice is with everyone and the individual.

Ok enough of my philsopical babble, just get on with it he he images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 08:30 PM
Not exactly 70/30 Filo but I guess it worked.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 08:54 PM
Paul & Matt: You are the phone no. KINGS! I\'ve just been using these mones for a month now and I\'ve learned one thing. JUST PLAY WITH IT! images/icons/laugh.gif
I mean... whatever product we use, whatever combo, whatever amount, it will always create a HIT to the opposite sex. Maybe sometimes they just don\'t show it but if you just play a little, talk, and be brave, there\'s always a big chance you can get yourself a date. I\'m getting the hang of it now and I see how it improves my social behavior. I now meet girls who give me a hug, talk to me about personal things, and it affects women of any age!

I hope the other newbies like me get this message so they can get the most out of their newly acquired power!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:00 PM
Exactly quick adaptation to this stuff will lead to gaining the benefits quicker and in changing your own responses and behaviour there is wait for it .... NLP .... this is good stuff to learn and you will notice things quicker better and get more gains short term. images/icons/smile.gif