PDA

View Full Version : Decent SOE hit and question on Pheromone range, From Ian

happyman
06-03-2004, 10:28 PM
What matters

is that she noticed you! & it seems like you were having fun. Even if you weren't 100% interested. So maybe it was

SOE or maybe she just find you atractive. :)

Yeah, I guess you're right. I like younger women. When

I was younger I liked older women. It just goes that way with men lol. I see you're from Arizona. How do you like

it? I am hoping to go to CRAS (Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences) if all goes well in the late fall. It

is in Tempe. It is only for 10 months but I want to know if you like Arizona and why? I currently live in Ohio and

am wondering how it is out there if I do happen to make it? Can you fill me in?

HappyMr.

SweetBrenda
06-03-2004, 11:33 PM
I

live in Phoenix. About 10 minute away from tempe actually. I like living here but I have a hard time dealing with

the hot weather. I rather stay indoors during the day on sunny day (which is everyday lol ) It's getting to be very

hot now, perhaps today the weather was around 109* or so... When it gets around 115* is so hard to even go outside

to go get the mail :mad: ugh. Thank God for swimming pools though:) . There's other places in Arizona that aren't

as bad as Phx that I really enjoy the weather.. Perhaps Presscott, Sedona (so green n beautiful) Lake Kavasu and

others... Here in Phoenix we have some really nice places to go to that aren't to far from us

(lakes/rivers/mountains) I have friends that come from other States or Another Country to go see the Grand Canyon

and I live here and I haven't been there yet~ LOL one of these days I will go. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay

here specially if you are planning to come when it's not that hot. Oh Plus the traffic is not that bad compared

with California ( I hate how people drive in that State and always honking the horn for any reason... LOL ) We are

nicer here ( I think...:D)
;) You Take Care

happyman
06-03-2004, 11:58 PM
Thanks much,
I appreciate

the quality insight. If I do get to go I guess I had better stock up on air conditioners if my stay carries over

into your summer. Can I ask why you visit the board? Being as it is mostly a male based board. Getting insight or

advice or something? I am glad your here by all means but I am wondering?
And go see the Grand Canyon for Crying

out loud. Basically you live right there.
Take a weekend or a day off and go.

HappyPerson

SweetBrenda
06-04-2004, 12:10 AM
Well besides the fact that this products got my curiousity... I have a hard time

going to bed early. I can't fall asleep even if I'm in bed. I toss & turn a lot. I used to work during the night

in a Hospital and I haven't been able to get back to normal ( time speaking lol ..) I don't like to take pills so

I rather play online I enjoy playing Checkers online or Chess. I have a few friends online too so I chat at the same

time when I'm playing. I like coming to the forum because there's many nice people who I hardly know but they take

the time and send me nice & sweet notes and sometimes they make me smile. I get a lot of feed back from the products

too. Plus I get to ask questions when I'm curious about something.. So basically in another words " I'm Bored"

...*grins*
What about you?

happyman
06-04-2004, 12:39 AM
Well as for me I teach computer

certification and that is usually evening classes (I also used to work at a hospital before taking a permanent

position teaching computers but not at night like you) so I don't have to get up in the early morning. Well anyway

I somehow got an add for Pheromone cologne one day and just blew it off. Then someone at school mentioned pheromones

down the road and how they play a possible role in attraction. So I went home and did a search and found Date-Mate

(it has since been discontinued). So I researched it some and thought well I would love to have an edge. Checked out

the forum later but forget how I stumbled upon it. I never really had problems attracting females but somehow alot

of times I would get like 90% there and then someone or something would screw it up. I learned by now that I was

screwing it up just because there is a HUGE difference in understanding men and women between 26 or 27 and now,

which I am 33. I had only two seriouss girlfriends and a few flings that lasted like a few months and then there are

the Wild nights where youre out partying and something happens. Long Story short at the time I was 28 and bought

Date-Mate to see if alot of the 90% there stuff would get me 100% there (I don't mean sexually I mean like you know

got her number then she doesn't return the calls=by the way there is a 3 to 4 rule call back. Call three times and

If you don't get a return call wait like 2 weeks and try one more....but that is only if you really want her). So

Pheromones have really helped make me stand out. I can say without being arrogant I am a good looking guy and

females tell me so but they are a dime a dozen so I use Pheromones to give me an edge. As for you getting back on

your sleeping schedule=Try Camomile tea and go to the Gym in the late evening like say 6:30-7:00 and by midnight you

will be tired along with the Cammomile Tea. Excercise relieves depression as well. Stay away from those pills. You

can do it naturally and you won't become dependent on a pill to help you get to rest. Chess is my very favorite

game. It is the only game I play. Learned how to move the peices before I was even in Kindergarten from my dad and

the rest is history. In my book I favor a Knight over a Bishop although they are rated even. Remember a Knight is

the only other peice that can jump over your opponents peices and Knights are hard to keep from escaping because of

this. I go on the internet at night to surf because I am up late and I enjoy it much better than TV although I do

rent movies. And you are a pretty woman as I see from your picture here. I bet people make you smile all day long by

flirting with you.
HappyFella

DrSmellThis
06-04-2004, 01:21 AM
I like chess too! But I favor

bishops, especially in pairs. It's a great game for keeping you up all night.

SweetBrenda
06-04-2004, 02:04 AM
Thanks

fot the tips you gave me for my sleeping problem. I do go to the GYM right after work and I work out for about an

hour and I get tired but not enough to help me much in this sleeping issue. I usually drink warm milk since my nana

(grandma') belives this will help me... ( not really but I still drink it) I appreciate the advice.

happyman
06-04-2004, 02:13 AM
I like chess too!

But I favor bishops, especially in pairs. It's a great game for keeping you up all night.

Geetings

Dr.,
It is a pleasure to have your input. Bishops are constrained. Knights are sneakey. Bishops are of better use

in the end game however. People always look to much for that in saying " well a bishop is better in the end game".

However, the Knight is what indeed often set up the end game as it is. OK just two questions.
1.What is SOE

designed for? What type of social interaction? Sexual at all? I wonder because so many want SOE to have more of a

sexual over-tone.
* In my book. It is the very same scenario with the Knight vs. the Bishop. First you have to

set up the end play. SOE seems to be great for the end play set-up process=closeness, trust,

openess...etc.etc.
After you break that barrier anyone with some good horse sense should be able to seal the

deal....which in this case would be the end game to checkmate! The rest is simple after getting in.
The hard part

seems to be getting in, not closing. Closing isn't hard at all once you have the barriers broken in the beggining

and mid-game with SOE.
SOE seems to be a great getting in, setting-up Pheromone. The sexual side of it all in my

opinion will naturally unfold or is there already. After all, you are a man, and she is a women.
2. Kasparov or

Fisher?
Your thoughts Doctor? and/or anyones?

Ian

SweetBrenda
06-04-2004, 02:33 AM
MrHappy
Do did you read your

PM... just curious.