PDA

View Full Version : Hey Experts

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 01:57 PM
I found this web site where they guaranteed thier apc was 9% so I e-mailed them and asked them about it. They sent me an e-mail and said thier product was the strongest on the market and it is 0.09%. Is that possible? It\'s the same apc package I see everywhere. I thought apc is like 0.05%. Dosn\'t the same company make all the apc? I\'ve heard they used to make it stronger. Could it be the old apc?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 02:41 PM
Id ask for information first , question them a bit to find out if they are for real or faking it. There seems to be a lot of lies and misinformation out there in the hope of making a quick buck.

What gives bruce the business and keeps customers is the open nature and straight forward answers available.
The whole attraction debacle is the company that produces the stuffs problem as they lied when they gave the details to bruce originally.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 02:44 PM
Hey Strato,

They are blowing smoke up your butt. We have on the forum emailed, called, etc. other sellers of phero products and asked them to divulge their actual content of pheros. But they all seem to either 1) Try to explain their superior product without a disclosure. 2) Or give a % of solution in their product (without actually letting you know what the solutions phero content is). So all in all they are just blowing smoke up your butt.

There are a few sites that have the scale graph indicating the content of pheros in allot of products. And everyone has APC in the low to nothing ration. Personally APC is a waste of effort. But if you like the smell then get it. Some really dig it. But I think all the hoopla is over the NPA in the mixes. Cuz NPA is unscented (but wreaks of pheros) and needs something to complement it.

And yes APC is all made by the same company (outa Isreal). But there are allot of BS scams out there as well.
TCO