PDA

View Full Version : Excerpts on Pheromones

Bruce
06-03-2004, 04:24 PM
Folks,

Check

out this PDF file on pheromones and let me us know what you think. It is an excerpt from the book The Science of Sex

by Dr. Kevin Pezzi, M.D.
http://love-scent.com/pheromones.pdf

I spoke at length with Dr. Pezzi

on the phone recently, and he was kind enough to offer our humble website this section of his work. In it you will

find a link back to his website where his entire e-book can be purchased.

Enjoy,
Bruce

oscar
06-03-2004, 05:08 PM
Bruce,

On the whole I don't

think that particular excerpt really shed any new light on what we know about pheromones in general, but it was a

hell of a source for information on natural Copulin production.
This might be a good thread to copy to the

Women's Forum as well.

I'd love to know what was in that cake! :p

Do you figure the book gives the

recipe?

Oscar :)

metroman
06-03-2004, 05:34 PM
Found it a really interesting &

good read, somewhat entertaining...yeah a lot of it we already know but I think it was written in a way that kept

your interest without getting too bogged down in technical jargon...The author was able to explain the biological

aspects clearly in a straight forward manner that anyone could understand. 2 thumbs up!

JAKE87
06-03-2004, 07:01 PM
Groooovey! I feel its too easy to

understand as the member above has said. I can totally get much aspects of pheromones with ease. Is there a guide

for experts avaiable. I'd like to take a look much more challenging.

A fun read either way Bruce. I disagree

a bit on what the Dr. had to say but still a all star read.

- Jake

jose
06-04-2004, 04:49 AM
I thought it was a very interesting

read. Not march of that "techno-babble", still nothing we haven't seen before but it can be understood to someone

who didn't know much about Pheromones. "Getting the most out of your natural Pheromones" had some good tips.

DZorro
06-04-2004, 05:01 AM
I thought it was a

very interesting read. Not march of that "techno-babble", still nothing we haven't seen before but it can be

understood to someone who didn't know much about Pheromones. "Getting the most out of your natural Pheromones" had

some good tips.
Indeed , great to read. Just have to zoom in abit because of the pdf fromat.
But great to

read.

DZorro,