PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Remember Andron?

Whitehall
10-17-2001, 11:24 AM
Remember Andron by Jovan? I think it was pig \'mones back before the real things were available.

What was the real story and did it work for anyone?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 03:56 PM
I think I remember that.

What about Jovan Musk2 (w/Pheros)??

**DONOTDELETE**
12-01-2001, 10:23 PM
Here\'s an old testimonial I got from an old newsboard:

Record 4
Name: Bill
Referred by: Just Surfed On In!
Time: 1998-02-06 06:27:17
Comments: I used Andron by Jovan, one of the very first colognes of this kind. Bought it 14 years ago. Not only
did I have the only 3 serious relationships of my life while using it, but the last of the 3 is now my wife of 12 years.
We were just talking about it the other night and realized that since we both stopped wearing Andron for
Men/Women (about 6 months after we were married) that we stopped having sex every night about the same time.
Andron had gone off the market by that time and we did not know of any other source. Coincidence? Maybe. A
good reason to try any of these products? Definately! Thanks for the web page, looks like Sex In A Bottle and
Beaches/Hi-Octane are the best deals. I haven\'t been able to find a tester of Realm anywhere but it looks promising.
Check out www.athena-inst.com (\"http://www.athena-inst.com\") for the guaranteed genuine article, but be ready to pay through the nose. Beaches
probably smells the best. I\'m too busy these days to even think about sex every night, but I\'ll be stocking up on
something soon now that I\'ve found this kind of cologne again. Anything I can find to make my wife happier with
3 small kids in the house is a welcome addition to the monthly budget.

Lutz
12-01-2001, 11:05 PM
Hmm, interesting. I have tried both Beaches and the Athena one, but neither of them worked. (To tell the truth, not one of the pheromone stuff has worked for me so far. I hope that will change soon, though.)

BTW, that record is from almost 4 years ago...

Also, can we trust those \"testimonials\"??

**DONOTDELETE**
12-01-2001, 11:33 PM
So, which products have you tried?

Jovan came out with two colognes containing androstenol many years ago (before Realm). Both are discountinued now. I wonder why...

Lutz
12-01-2001, 11:54 PM
I don\'t remember some of the ones that I have used, but here is a partial list:

- Beaches
- Athena Pheromone
- Love in the Air or Instant Sex (I don\'t remember which) from .au (\"http://.au\")
- APC (by itself)

I think there were a couple more. In any case, NONE of these worked for me. NPA/APC combo or AE/Edge combo (which I will definitely try out as soon as I get my order) are my last hopes. If they fail, then I don\'t know what else I am going to do.

Could it be that I am just not a \"pheromone-type\"? images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2001, 12:13 AM
Well, I guess you haven\'t tried any of the \"heavyweights\" in the forum. I\'d be interested to know your results.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 12:21 PM
That was my experience Athena Lure and Yes before i hit here actually id used andro and attraction with good results but stopped using for some reason. Anyway once i got stuck into AE and NPA and the edge i was on my way, actually its easy to be an expert in no time given the right things to look for.
Im sure more and more people are looking for the famous DIHL or Stunned mullet or DIOS deer into outer space look.
To be honest those weaker products are really more like perfumes the real pheromone product are here and a few other sites only.

With any new product and market on the internet especailly there will be scams on a massive scale to deter people from using this stuff (something linked with the bible belt trying to discredit) are we still able to contact APC makers directly. And thats the way the system works a select few get access to the real deal and those of us that do get access and reap the rewards as a result fo paying attention to detail.

Whitehall
12-03-2001, 12:27 PM
Thanks All for the responses to my original post.

I\'ve got half a bottle of Andron left in my medicine cabinet and the thought occurred to me that I could try adding some NPA to the Andron. The fragrances in Andron might be a good cover for the \'none in NPA. Maybe add in a whisper of musk oil and/or vetiver.

I\'ll post a report when results are in.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 02:59 PM
I wish somone can find out how much androstenol is in Andron and Jovan Musk2. The colognes were relatively cheap, but androstenol is a lot cheaper than androstenone.