PDA

View Full Version : Soe + Te + Npa

Eau De Source
06-03-2004, 06:09 AM
hey guys .. i

ordered these 3 and they are comming in .. i was just wonderin what is the BEST MIX for SEXUAL hits ... like which 3

combine would go best like what ratio of combination or instead where each one should go (ie. wrist, temple ..etc)

and how much droplets... k herez my info

sex: male
height: 5'8"
weight: 130lb
personality: very

friendly .. smiles a lot .. mm not that shy to pick gurls .. nor a pimp/player ;) (gonna be soon though

lol)
somewhat alpha and beta depends on the situation
me indian :)

alrite thanks a lot guys

CptKipling
06-03-2004, 09:35 AM
You again...

I'll

repost what I was going to send in a PM when you asked for some help:

First, I'd like to address your

personality/body etc.

I assume you have a relatively slight frame, which you should definately consider

changing. I not suggesting steroids or anything, but just get down to the gym once a week and get into the habit of

doing push ups and chin ups at home. With a small amount of effort the payoff can be huge. You may want to take 30mg

of zinc per day, which is the one of the safest and simplest ways to boost testosterone levels. You can find it in

the cold remedy section of supermarkets, probably in 15mg capsules. Your body requires zinc to produce testosterone

via an enzyme, so your body is still in control over what's going on, but it can just do it faster and more

easily.

Another very, very important point to address is your shyness towards women. I don't mean to sound

rude, you are far from alone in this respect, but the bottom line is that if you are shy then your success with

women will be limited. My adice here is simple; practice. Practice a lot. Get out and find some women to talk to and

put yourself on the line. Don't go out with the intension of actually pulling any of these women, just talk to them

and have some fun. If you end up in bed with them, consider it a perk ;) This will build up your confidence, and

also give you a start in finding your style in chatting up women. I think you will also find that not going into a

conversation expecting a snog/kiss/bj/shag/threesome/7-day-orgy-with-10-women-and-you ( :D ) will become central to

your own personal technique.

All of the above is good general advice, but with pheros it it essential because

if the way people perceive you is nothing like the impression the pheros you are wearing are signalling, then you

will confuse people and 9 times out of 10 get no reactions.

With the products that you have, you might want

to try them separately first. Try 5 dabs of NPA diluted 1:5 in some cologne, applied to your neck/jawline; and about

7" of SOE on your neck, wrists etc.

I hope this helps :)