PDA

View Full Version : What about females???

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:07 PM
Interesting idea femme, hey where are all the women i thought more women would want power over men seeing as though we now in sheer terms of numbers taking this stuff up have the advantage again, if you ladies are slow to react we might even set feminism back oh about 500 years now there is something i dotn want to consider, i like females and the idea of them hiding agian is a bad idea.

So common we need someone more than jacqui and CJ01 and now of course femme, what about the 20s set.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 10:51 PM
I\'m a noobie here, but looking throgh the previous posts here, there seem to be mostly men on this board. Since I\'m a female (obviously) I was wondering about hit stories concerning men and their reactions to the mones. I mean, what has been the experience here dealing with men?

Also, another question that i wanted to raise was that of using excess pheremones....from the posts here I understand that sometimes females get overwhelmed by the stuff and run away scared to death. But I have a hard time thinking that men would get scared when exposed to excessive female pheremones....so what really happens? Do the men get agressive or excessivly sexual? Just curious since I\'ve never come across answers to these questions.

rjm
10-17-2001, 11:55 PM
What, they STILL have the advatage! If it weren\'t for OUR trying to get THEIR attention, we wouldn\'t even bother with this stuff. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 05:06 PM
Lol, you two. It\'s actually amazing. i thought about 90% of the people here would be female, but I\'m surprised that there aren\'t any here. I honestly didn\'t think men would go in for this sort of thing.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 06:22 PM
You didn\'t think men would go for something that would make women more sexually attracted? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! That\'s the primary reason I\'m here, and I\'m sure a lot of other guys here as well.

Anyway, on your OD question. One thing to note is that androstenone is considered an \"alpha male\" phermomone. The alpha male has lots of it, and other males defer to him. So a woman OD\'ing with it could find that she doesn\'t necessarily get lots of men agressively persuing her, but instead, makes men demure and defer to her decisions. I know one of the male posters on this board mentioned his female S.O. used his pheromones and was taken seriously at her work, then switched to female pheromones and wasn\'t taken seriously at all. This supports my theory.

FYI, copulins have been shown to greatly increase the testosterone levels of men who smell them. Presumably this would lead to more agressive and sexual behavior.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 11:17 PM
Hey femme CJ01 is female, yeah i would have thought that females would want to manipulate men in anyway they could be alas no its us men looking for the edge, but it would be nice to have more females on board then we could get their responses and stories as well.