PDA

View Full Version : should i go advanced with chikara or stay average

AZ-ZAHIR
06-02-2004, 04:27 PM
Hello this will be my first question about pheromones. I have read the forum before signing up. Shoulds

a person like me go to advanced pheromones right away like chikara or should i start out like a newbie. I need hits

right now from women, this will not wait I need them now and im a unique situation at this time and i receieve

special hits from women. it is different i can explain why if you give me the secret of what i should do.

franki
06-02-2004, 04:38 PM
Hmm, hard to say. What I can say is

that is hard to beat the deal you are getting now with Chikara on sale for $50. If you are a young guy trying to

attract a "young" girl, your best bet is probably Chikara. When you read from others that it doesn't give you

"sexual" hits, you have to take it with a pinch of salt, cause Chikara also has -none. (plus -rone, -nol and a few

other mones)

For other target groups, probably a more -none heavy product like PI or NPA comes into play..

Holmes
06-02-2004, 04:40 PM
What do you mean by "special

hits?"

Holmes
06-02-2004, 04:41 PM
And "unique situation?"

Please

elaborate.

franki
06-02-2004, 04:41 PM
What do you mean by

"special hits?"
He only tells you that when you give him some advice. ;)

AZ-ZAHIR
06-02-2004, 04:46 PM
franki where are you from? do

you make love because of pheroomones? i am not too young anymore my year of birth was in the 50's i do not want to

give too much way. i am going after very very young girls which may not seem normal here.

thank you for your

information. you are a good pal.

a.k.a.
06-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Start out like newbie.

AZ-ZAHIR
06-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Start out like

newbie.

i will take franki on advice. i already bought newbie and pro user stuff. It should be here

tomorrow thank you for the fast service bruce. i will try the chikara first. I already said i made the order i just

need feedback. if i appear older will chikara still make young girls lust me?

Ash
06-02-2004, 05:16 PM
franki where are you

from? do you make love because of pheroomones? i am not too young anymore my year of birth was in the 50's i do not

want to give too much way. i am going after very very young girls which may not seem normal here.

thank you

for your information. you are a good pal.

Dude, if you're going after the "Young ones" you

need STANK!!! Go for the Chikara and STANK combo. I'm serious! Young girls love STANK and Chikara as a cover would

be deadly.

AZ-ZAHIR
06-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Dude, if you're

going after the "Young ones" you need STANK!!! Go for the Chikara and STANK combo. I'm serious! Young girls love

STANK and Chikara as a cover would be deadly.

what is this STANK that you speak of? why do you call

this STANK why do you want to STANK? i shower 1 time every 2 days here it is normal to smell a girls natural scents

you smell more durin mensturation.

why do you STANK Mr. Ash do you smell bad? can i buy this STANK i did not

see it as a product please help me.

metroman
06-02-2004, 05:36 PM
what is this

STANK that you speak of? why do you call this STANK why do you want to STANK? i shower 1 time every 2 days here it

is normal to smell a girls natural scents you smell more durin mensturation.

why do you STANK Mr. Ash do you

smell bad? can i buy this STANK i did not see it as a product please help me.

Yes Ash...please

explain for the uninitiated what in blazes is this STANK??? Is it a mix???

CptKipling
06-02-2004, 05:40 PM
You really don't want to

know.

Think of a sentance involving the words "Tallmacky" and "scrapings" and you pretty much get the jist of

it.

:rolleyes:

AZ-ZAHIR
06-02-2004, 05:49 PM
You really

don't want to know.

Think of a sentance involving the words "Tallmacky" and "scrapings" and you pretty much

get the jist of it.

how? i cannot find that, is that a old threade. is there a

link to it or is it in your archieve forum? i would like to see the information please. thank you i have to go out

for some time in a few minutes. thank you.

metroman
06-02-2004, 05:56 PM
You really

don't want to know.

Think of a sentance involving the words "Tallmacky" and "scrapings" and you pretty much

get the jist of it.

No I really do want to know...I see it being written about

a lot on here...Tallmacky, Scrapings...What the???

a.k.a.
06-02-2004, 06:18 PM
if i appear older

will chikara still make young girls lust me?
No. For that you will need SOE.

deb
06-02-2004, 06:31 PM
No. For that you will

need SOE.mones aside, it depends on how hairy you are.:rolleyes:

Ash
06-02-2004, 07:08 PM
Yes Ash...please

explain for the uninitiated what in blazes is this STANK??? Is it a mix???

STANK is good! STANK

works! Few are brave enough to STANK though. STANK is Zen. In short, STANK is becoming "One" with your natural,

uncontaminated, unbathed self. The theory is to let your own natural pheromone signature develop as it would in a

more primitive cultural setting. Then, when the time is right, mix in the proper mone combination and STANK ON.

It's very effective. Especially with older men and very young women. So much so that it's advised to check your

State's Statutory Rape Laws before attempting to STANK. TM is the unchallenged Master of STANK. Do a search on

STANK or stank and keep in mind that STANK is not stink. I have personally had great success with STANK; if you

discount the problems I had with a rather PO'd Mother, the local Sheriff, a 30 restraining order and attorneys's

fees, etc. Other than that, STANK is good! STANK works!

JustPeachy
06-02-2004, 07:17 PM
STANK is good!

STANK works! Few are brave enough to STANK though. STANK is Zen. In short, STANK is becoming "One" with your

natural, uncontaminated, unbathed self. The theory is to let your own natural pheromone signature develop as it

would in a more primitive cultural setting. Then, when the time is right, mix in the proper mone combination and

STANK ON. It's very effective. Especially with older men and very young women. So much so that it's advised to

check your State's Statutory Rape Laws before attempting to STANK. TM is the unchallenged Master of STANK. Do a

search on STANK or stank and keep in mind that STANK is not stink. I have personally had great success with STANK;

if you discount the problems I had with a rather PO'd Mother, the local Sheriff, a 30 restraining order and

attorneys's fees, etc. Other than that, STANK is good! STANK works!
So, what would be the proper mix for

a very young camel?

http://dancescape.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif (javascript:void(0))

Sagacious1420
06-02-2004, 07:23 PM
So, what

would be the proper mix for a very young camel?

http://dancescape.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif (javascript:void(0)) :D

You're a riot Peachy! :D

JustPeachy
06-02-2004, 07:29 PM
:D

You're a riot Peachy! :D
Ok, then. It can be weaned. Don' wanna start no trouble with the

villagers...:o

Ash
06-02-2004, 07:44 PM
So, what would be

the proper mix for a very young camel?

http://dancescape.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif (javascript:void(0))

Exxxcuuuusssse me Peachy, but we're talking STANK here. Please be respectful.

JustPeachy
06-02-2004, 08:11 PM
Exxxcuuuusssse me

Peachy, but we're talking STANK here. Please be respectful.
Mea culpa, Ash.

http://dancescape.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif (javascript:void(0)) Was just

tryin' to keep a guy busy for a while...give him something to dream about, ya know? :D

Sagacious1420
06-02-2004, 08:17 PM
Watch yourself there

Peachy, lest you incur the wrath of the village people...I mean villagers. :D

JustPeachy
06-02-2004, 08:38 PM
Watch

yourself there Peachy, lest you incur the wrath of the village people...I mean villagers. :D
Hmmmm.

Y.M.C.A. Now that you mention it, wouldn't that be STANK Central, more or less?

happyman
06-03-2004, 12:22 AM
No. For that you

will need SOE.

Iv'e noticed young girls seem to act on SOE a little more than older women also. Does

anyone eles agree? Say ages from 22-25?
Ian

happyman
06-03-2004, 12:25 AM
STANK is good! STANK

works! Few are brave enough to STANK though. STANK is Zen. In short, STANK is becoming "One" with your natural,

uncontaminated, unbathed self. The theory is to let your own natural pheromone signature develop as it would in a

more primitive cultural setting. Then, when the time is right, mix in the proper mone combination and STANK ON.

It's very effective. Especially with older men and very young women. So much so that it's advised to check your

State's Statutory Rape Laws before attempting to STANK. TM is the unchallenged Master of STANK. Do a search on

STANK or stank and keep in mind that STANK is not stink. I have personally had great success with STANK; if you

discount the problems I had with a rather PO'd Mother, the local Sheriff, a 30 restraining order and attorneys's

fees, etc. Other than that, STANK is good! STANK works!

Well it may seem that not actually bathing is

taking the whole thing a little far You gotta take a shower before you go out you know how that is. Gotta feel

refreshed and ready.
Ian

Ash
06-03-2004, 12:44 AM
Hmmmm. Y.M.C.A.

Now that you mention it, wouldn't that be STANK Central, more or less?

Naw. YMCA is damp musty

towels and smelly socks. That's stink, not STANK.

Ash
06-03-2004, 12:58 AM
Well it may seem that

not actually bathing is taking the whole thing a little far You gotta take a shower before you go out you know how

that is. Gotta feel refreshed and ready.
Ian

Nothing is fresher than a

good STANK ON. STANK is not stink!!!!!! Pay attention people. STANK is like the smells inside an Old Growth Forest.

It's deep and rich and musky and for many, many women, especially young women, it's YUMMY! That's what D told me

anyway and she gave me every reason to believe her. As they were putting me into the back of the Sheriff's cruiser

I could hear her screaming at her Mother and then at the Sheriff. For awhile I thought they were going to arrest her

too.

JustPeachy
06-03-2004, 12:59 AM
Naw. YMCA is damp

musty towels and smelly socks. That's stink, not STANK.
Dunno, Ash. Sounds like what I've heard

described as an OD. And what about that faint tennis shoe note I sniffed in Chikara?

No, wait. I got it! THESE

GUYS HAVE ACTUALLY FIGURED A WAY TO BOTTLE B.O. AND GET PEOPLE TO PAY FOR IT!!!! DOH! HOLEEEEE Mackerel, y'all.

This is better than snuff.

http://www.dancescape.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/judge.gif (javascript:void(0))

Awesome!!! I am sooo slow sometimes.