PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2001, 10:11 PM
Ok i\'m thinkin about buyin some of this stuff but have know idea what works and what doesn\'t i\'m 20 in college..I seen that theres this stuff called perfect 10 is it really the best? Second question can u also spray on cologne with this stuff or will the cologne make it not work?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2001, 10:38 PM
Well I am about to buy attraction tommorow. but I will tell you right now why are you buying a $100 dollar product? Yes the P 10 works accordingly to the users that tried it. It has lots of NOL. I am 18 and the advice given to me that other people told me is Attraction, The Edge (sandlewood) and Alter Ego to try for youthfull girls. I would say thoughs 3 are your best first picks for a sorta cheap try. They will work about just the same as ive heard and I have been listen to this forumn for about 2 months now.

The answer is that in some cases you are supposed to spray colugn with it because the colgun will mask the smell. and the smell for some of these arent bad but arent great ex. cat piss. So no it wont mess wit it. Dont overdoze on the mones either.

But I am basically a newbie thats gonna order some tommorow hope this stuff works for me and you like hyped.

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: ShinTen ]

jose
10-17-2001, 07:26 AM
I wouldn\'t recommend you buy P10 if you\'re a first-time user, that\'s for the more experience. I would recommend TE (Sandalwood) you can wear that without cologne. PI and TE (original) I would wear with Cologne to mask the smell,and it doesn\'t affect it either way. There\'s also AE which has 3 types of Pheromones mixed in, I\'ve had good results with that one. PI and AE are going to cost you a little more, but it will be worth it.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:16 PM
Spectre, let me introduce you to the 70/30 mix. Take a small bottle, fill it up to about 70% with APC and fill the rest with NPA. This should get you the radical reaction you\'re looking for and it\'s worked for a lot of people. For a guy like me Edge doesn\'t seem to do it and APC alone works if I OD on it. Try this mix and see what happens. But read the post before you make up you mind. Bruce doesn\'t have any NPA right now but does have AFA. Some people are saying it\'s just as good but NPA somehow enhances the smell of APC (Athough NPA itself doesn\'t smell so hot). Try this and I think you\'ll be impressed. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:18 PM
Sounds like NPA is selling like hot cakes oh well, might be time to put prices up, or maybe not, keep prices low and or add it to a combo, sell NPA and and AFA as a combination product and bruce you could make heaps off it.

How do you like my marketing idea lol images/icons/laugh.gif