PDA

View Full Version : Chikara

Future
06-01-2004, 09:54 AM
Hello all, this is my first

post but I have been reading the boards for awhile now and have found some really good info. At the moment I have

NPA/m, SOE scented, PI, APC, PPA, Wagg. AE/m. They have worked pretty good for me. I was just about to order chikara

but I wanted to get others opinions on it before I purchased. Is it really as good as people say? Sounds like it may

sound a little like wagg. What effects does it seem to have on the people you are around. At this time im not

looking for strong sexual hits, but I welcome them :). I am looking for more social, starting a relationship type

hit. Just wanted to know a bit more about it. Before buying. thank you all ahead of time.

PS: Also wanted to

know how much comes in a bottle, is it enough to last awhile?

-Mike

belgareth
06-01-2004, 10:39 AM
Hello all, this

is my first post but I have been reading the boards for awhile now and have found some really good info. At the

moment I have NPA/m, SOE scented, PI, APC, PPA, Wagg. AE/m. They have worked pretty good for me. I was just about to

order chikara but I wanted to get others opinions on it before I purchased. Is it really as good as people say?

Sounds like it may sound a little like wagg. What effects does it seem to have on the people you are around. At this

time im not looking for strong sexual hits, but I welcome them :). I am looking for more social, starting a

relationship type hit. Just wanted to know a bit more about it. Before buying. thank you all ahead of time.

PS:

Also wanted to know how much comes in a bottle, is it enough to last awhile?

-Mike
Future:

Chikara

works pretty well for social situations. I've had a few sexual hits while wearing it but mostly it seems to just

loosen people up a little.

koolking1
06-01-2004, 11:45 AM
I like Chikara (one spray

to each wrist) backed up with AE/m (one drop each side of neck).

dping28
06-01-2004, 12:55 PM
koolking1 : Have you gotten any

kinds of hits with that combo? I hadnt thought of trying Chikara with AE/m. How is the scent mix?

koolking1
06-01-2004, 01:22 PM
several nice hits with that

combo and I don't really mix them at all, Chikara on the wrists and AE on the neck.

dping28
06-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Cool, I will have to give it a

try. :) Thanks! :)

CptKipling
06-01-2004, 02:46 PM
Hello all, this

is my first post but I have been reading the boards for awhile now and have found some really good info. At the

moment I have NPA/m, SOE scented, PI, APC, PPA, Wagg. AE/m. They have worked pretty good for me. I was just about to

order chikara but I wanted to get others opinions on it before I purchased. Is it really as good as people say?

Sounds like it may sound a little like wagg. What effects does it seem to have on the people you are around. At this

time im not looking for strong sexual hits, but I welcome them :). I am looking for more social, starting a

relationship type hit. Just wanted to know a bit more about it. Before buying. thank you all ahead of time.

PS: Also wanted to know how much comes in a bottle, is it enough to last awhile?

-Mike

Take a look at the "Huge News" thread, you will find most of your answers and more in

there.

For me, the reactions can be quite varied. IMO it's considerably more powerfull than WAGG in that it

creates a powerful "I really like you" effect - sometimes sexual, sometimes friendly. It seems to have general mood

enhancing properties aswell, which seems to effect me as much as anyone else.

Ash
06-01-2004, 03:15 PM
Chikara might be just what you're

looking for Future. I like it a lot! Both stand alone and with additions. It does have some WAGG qualities to it but

it's much more of a sexual attractant than WAGG. I think it works best when you finally get in close. It's very

sexual and very bonding. It gets you a little high too. Da Peach smoked some the other night and then called me on

the phone thinking I was her Brother ..or something.

JustPeachy
06-01-2004, 03:18 PM
Just got a bottle of Chikara

this afternoon. Put 1 spray on my wrist to check it out. Very, light, very pleasant scent, the perfume is not

especially masculine or feminine, but I can smell the mones in it. Took a shower, and I can still smell it on my

wrist. It isn't bad, or anything, actually, still very nice - but there's this teeny tiny hint of what I can only

describe as...tennis shoe? - it's a definite mone smell, but nothing that would leap out and assault you unless you

had an awful lot of it on. (Bear in mind that I seem to be able to smell mones particuarly well. Time will tell if

it's just me, or what. It's definitely real, anyway.)

Plan is, I'm going to try this out on a group of males

this evening with the idea that if it makes them feel great, they'll like being around me and I'll like being

around them even better than usual. (Or else, I'll get so attracted to myself, I'll ignore them and take me out

for dinner! ;)) I plan to try two sprays on my wrists, and then see what happens. This should be a roundup of all

the usual suspects, so I have a very good idea of their normal behavior around me and toward one another. A couple

of them are engaged in challenging each other a bit right now, but the evening's circumstances should allow me to

keep them pretty much at opposite ends of the building. Hopefully, they won't read the -none content as some kind

of challenge from the other guy, but will just feel really good.

More later...

a.k.a.
06-01-2004, 04:17 PM
I’m very satisfied with Chikara. But

that’s mostly because of the results I’ve been getting in combination with other pheromones. If you enjoy playing

mad scientist (like I do) you’ve GOT to have it. If you just want sex and popularity, your present arsenal is more

than adequate.
My impressions after two weeks of playing with the stuff:

On Its Own -
Nice buzz. Lot’s

of friendliness and respect from everybody. Very little flirtatious behavior from females, and most don’t seem in

any way turned on or even particularly attentive if I talk to them. On the other hand, most females seem very

compliant and eager to please (if that’s your thing.)

1 part NPA/m : 9 parts APC : 10 parts Chikara -
Lots of

eye contact & many smiles from females. Lot’s of male bonding behavior (back slapping, crude jokes, etc.) from guys.

Talkative people all around. Made me very popular at the local watering hole.

1 part A1: 2 parts Chikara -

Fascinating mix. The buzz is what I imagine a mild trance state would be like (having never been in a trance

myself.) My girlfriend is a sucker for A1 mixes and this one is particularly effective on her. We went to a barbecue

and it was as if her hands had to be in constant contact with some part of my body ( mostly the upper part, but she

also slipped her hand in my back pocket several times). A fair amount of hits, especially from younger women. While

waiting at a bus stop a teenage girl wanted to let me listen to her CD because she was sure I’d like it. (And

actually I did. Dresden Dolls, kind of a punkish Kurt Weil sort of thing.) At a bookstore, an attractive woman (mid

thirties) “discretely” followed me around for a bit, until I took the hint and struck up a conversation with her (

“I must be getting jaded. It’s getting harder and harder to find a book that I can lose myself in.”) She felt an

immediate connection with me and hinted at wanting to get together even after I dropped a few “my girlfriend”s into

the conversation.

1 part None: 3 parts Chikara and several drops Tunisian Amber -
Amazing hits! Many hellos.

Some blushing smiles (my favorite), and many guys deferring to me. Several people even nodded their heads in a

slight bow while saying hello. A clear authoritarian mystique to this mix. At the video store, a lady asked me to

recommend a good “foreign” movie because I seemed like somebody who knows about such things. ( She didn’t seem

particularly deep, so I recommended “Jet Lag”. A cute romantic comedy with a Hollywood style ending.)

metroman
06-01-2004, 04:20 PM
I'm still in the "getting to

know you" stage with the Chikara beta as many of us are because it's such a new product. I wore it today at work,

I used 1 spray to each side of my neck for a total of 2. I dont really get any kind of buzz off it like some others

have described, but I do get an overall warm, friendly & relaxed feeling from it & I couldn't help but get the

feeling thats how it was affecting other people. I would describe it as being a mild & versatile mone, you could

wear it in a lot of different situations. It does get people to loosen up...I did get a lot more "hellos" today

than I normally would and it seemed women were more prone to home in closer to me physically. I find it's great

for work because the OD risk is significantly reduced. I haven't had any sexual hits off it so far...but then I

haven't been in really close to any quarry. Sexing it up with TE, NPA or PI is definetly an option, although I'm

curious to see if I can get any sexual hits of it as a standalone. Scent is pleasing & not overpowering...The more

I use it the more I like it...very happy with the product...

JustPeachy
06-01-2004, 10:37 PM
-warning: long post! -

OK,

so I did my first test run with Chikara. One spray on each wrist, then I ended up putting just a tiny dab of lilac

over it, which happily sweetened it jusssst enough to be definitely girly (note to Bruce - try it when you do the

fem version. It's very nice!). I was a bit tired when I got there, so wasn't quite wearing my usual upbeat

persona. I leave a few cultural and racial descriptions here, just as incidental notes. Sometimes that stuff has a

bearing, but generally not in this particular setting. Everyone in this setting is single, with the exception of the

first guy who greeted me.

First off, I noted that the women weren't generally as friendly as they usually are -

and they've become pretty chummy. OTOH, we were all there later than usual, so were all a bit more tired than we

would normally be. It wasn't enough of a difference that the time change couldn't explain it. This continued for

the entire time I was there.

Of the men, one I know, a 30-something happily married anglo guy greated me with

great gusto when I walked into the room. However, I noticed his greeting ws very forceful well before he even got

within range of the mones, so that was just him doing what he does.

Next, the PT , a middle-aged Puerto Rican

man, tried to make friendly contact. I was fairly noncommital towards that, and he backed off until later on.

Next, a young 30-something black man who usually flirts with me anyway. There's some pretty obvious chemistry

there, and has been since before I started wearing mones. It seemed to intensify when I was wearing SOE and AE/w.

(My very best hits were with younger black guys, BTW.) He did the same as usual, except he spent a good deal less

time with me than usual. He had brought a girl along with him, but she sat in a chair up against the wall and passed

me dirty looks the whole time I was anywhere near him. Maybe it's a racial thing, maybe she likes him herself,

whatever. I wasn't close enough for the mones to be a problem with her. When I left, he was out in the parking lot,

talking to a different girl who's very short and quite heavy, but sports about a 38 FFF - no shame, no blame there!

Didn't know he was a chest man, but that's all good. I then took her earlier distance to be all about wanting to

get next to him. (It's a serious waste of Peach Power, but I like them both, so I'll wish them well. :D)

Next, a middle-aged Puerto Rican guy (a second one) who's becoming a good platonic friend. We seemed to connect

better than usual on a personal level, but nothing definitive, except that he usually wears a very serious

expression, and he was smiling a lot more.

Next, a 30-ish Lebanese guy. Same sort of thing, no big change,

except that his hands seemed a little warmer than usual and his grasp was firmer than I've noticed in the past.

He's always pleasant, but he smiled a little more than usual, and his skin was a little flushed (hope it was the

mones, and not some virus!)

There were a couple of new guys, but nothing out of the ordinary. They are always a

bit on the shy side at first.

By the time the others had left, the PT headed decidedly in my direction, and

started asking questions about a Russian guy we both know. (These are the two who have been challenging each other

recently. The Russian guy was not present.) The gist of the conversation was that he wanted to make a friendly

personal connection with me, and was trying to be a bit more charming than usual. He was smiling a good deal, and

was actually highly complimentary and encouraging toward some work I have been doing with the Russian guy -

unexpected, under the circmstances.

As it turned out, I don't consider this to be a really good test run.

There were far fewer people present than usual, so I had no chance to observe some of usual interactions, and the

hour was later than usual, so everything seemed a little off anyway. Tomorrow night, I'll have an opportunity to do

another test run with a larger group, including a second pass with some of those present tonight, and a bunch of the

others who were absent tonight. I plan to change absolutely nothing except my clothes, and to wear the same types of

garments I had on tonight. Then we'll see what happens in a less structured social setting. Main thing I got out of

tonight, is that I really like the smell of Chikara with a little Lilac mixed in! It's very faint now, but it

smells fantastic!

Ash
06-01-2004, 11:10 PM
"By the time the others had left, the

PT headed decidedly in my direction, and started asking questions about a Russian guy we both know. (These are the

two who have been challenging each other recently. The Russian guy was not present.) The gist of the conversation

was that he wanted to make a friendly personal connection with me, and was trying to be a bit more charming than

usual. He was smiling a good deal, and was actually highly complimentary and encouraging toward some work I have

been doing with the Russian guy - unexpected, under the circmstances. "

Sounds like this might have been

a change in his behavior toward you...yes? If yes, a positive change overall? That's cool about the Lilac. I

didn't think it would take much to get it over to Girlie. Lilac or Lavender. Yum, Yum.

I felt a little tired

with my first test of Chi. It slammed me pretty good actually. Nothing like that now when I use it though. Lots of

energy.

JustPeachy
06-01-2004, 11:42 PM
"By the time the

others had left, the PT headed decidedly in my direction, and started asking questions about a Russian guy we both

know. (These are the two who have been challenging each other recently. The Russian guy was not present.) The gist

of the conversation was that he wanted to make a friendly personal connection with me, and was trying to be a bit

more charming than usual. He was smiling a good deal, and was actually highly complimentary and encouraging toward

some work I have been doing with the Russian guy - unexpected, under the circmstances. "

Sounds like this

might have been a change in his behavior toward you...yes? If yes, a positive change overall? That's cool about the

Lilac. I didn't think it would take much to get it over to Girlie. Lilac or Lavender. Yum, Yum.

I felt a little

tired with my first test of Chi. It slammed me pretty good actually. Nothing like that now when I use it though.

Lots of energy.
I couldn't say the change in behavior was due to the mones. There are too many other

freaky dynamics at work there to tell yet.

The Lilac, mmmm...still smells yummy! If you think you woud like

them together, why not stick a little of it on a pillow case? I don't know what Lilac is good for therapeutically ,

but it smells... serene and happy and girly, to me. Should give you nice dreams :).

Ash
06-02-2004, 12:52 AM
Yeah, and make me randy as hell

too.

JustPeachy
06-02-2004, 01:14 AM
Yeah, and make me

randy as hell too.
Builds character. Puts hair on your chest. :D

koolking1
06-02-2004, 04:54 AM
JustPeachy, I'm wondering

what you are trying to accomplish/prove here, you really have me curious.

JustPeachy
06-02-2004, 10:24 AM
JustPeachy,

I'm wondering what you are trying to accomplish/prove here, you really have me curious.
It's just an

idea about all the guys saying Chikara makes them feel really great. So I got to thinking that if it makes a guy

feel great, then it shouldn't matter if he was wearing it, or if someone else was wearing it - in this case, me.

He'd still feel great. So it's just an experiment, really. I spend most of my time in target-rich environments, so

I have ample opportunity to mess around with the mones. Tonight, I'll try it again in a mixed crowd. Tomorrow,

I'll try it while in close contact with only the two males who are challenging each other.

And if this

experiment doesn't work out well, I'll pass the Chikara over to a male friend (and pray Bruce comes up with a fem

version soon!)

belgareth
06-02-2004, 10:27 AM
It's just an

idea about all the guys saying Chikara makes them feel really great. So I got to thinking that if it makes a guy

feel great, then it shouldn't matter if he was wearing it, or if someone else was wearing it - in this case, me.

He'd still feel great. So it's just an experiment, really. I spend most of my time in target-rich environments, so

I have ample opportunity to mess around with the mones. Tonight, I'll try it again in a mixed crowd. Tomorrow,

I'll try it while in close contact with only the two males who are challenging each other.

And if this

experiment doesn't work out well, I'll pass the Chikara over to a male friend (and pray Bruce comes up with a fem

version soon!)
Good reasoning. Let us know how it goes.

franki
06-02-2004, 10:29 AM
Bruce said this was a product that

is as far away from unisex as it can get, and I have the feeling it won't help you much.. But you can always try it

of course.

JustPeachy
06-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Bruce said this

was a product that is as far away from unisex as it can get, and I have the feeling it won't help you much.. But

you can always try it of course.
Dunno. I fully admit it might be a bit whack. Might even backfire

egregiously. I've gotten pretty mixed results with the SOE/w and AE/w so far. Last time I was in close contact with

the challenging males, I was wearing that stuff. All was calm and civil, but the body language all but screamed,

"Feelin' froggie, pal?" I don't want to aggravate that mood. It's neither to my personal advantage nor theirs to

do so.

Some of the guys reported a mellow, relaxed feeling from Chikara. So this time, I'm trying a radically

different approach.

koolking1
06-02-2004, 01:40 PM
hey JP, thanks for the

info. You might also want to try experimenting with Pheros when it becomes available again.

JustPeachy
06-02-2004, 03:46 PM
hey JP,

thanks for the info. You might also want to try experimenting with Pheros when it becomes available again.

Does it give generally the same effect, or different?

Ash
06-02-2004, 05:22 PM
"target-rich

environments"

Wish I had some of those.

Ash
06-02-2004, 05:34 PM
I'm not a mone expert but if you

read through the "HUGE" Thread you see lots of posts about positive reactions from men while wearing Chi. I get as

many good reactions from men as I do women when I wear it. The question is weather that will carry over for a woman

using it. As Da Peach stated, adding the Lilac took it over to Girlie no problem so now it's just a question of

Peach getting or not getting positive results. It's a great experiment and Da Peach is a real Trooper ifin ya ask

me! I think Bruce should buy her a vacation in Hawaii.

JustPeachy
06-02-2004, 05:42 PM
I'm not a mone

expert but if you read through the "HUGE" Thread you see lots of posts about positive reactions from men while

wearing Chi. I get as many good reactions from men as I do women when I wear it. The question is weather that will

carry over for a woman using it. As Da Peach stated, adding the Lilac took it over to Girlie no problem so now it's

just a question of Peach getting or not getting positive results. It's a great experiment and Da Peach is a real

Trooper ifin ya ask me! I think Bruce should buy her a vacation in Hawaii.
Ooooh, Ash!

http://www.dancescape.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/handcourt.gif (javascript:void(0))

DrSmellThis
06-02-2004, 09:01 PM
where y'all gettin the cool

smilies?

koolking1
06-03-2004, 04:06 AM
Hi again JP, my GF wears

Pheros all the time even though it's for men. Her coworkers are 2 females and it helps her - she's definitely

become the dominant woman in her small group. It makes her feel happy about things in general as well. She

doesn't care for the scent of Chikara at all. You might try both in your "target rich" environment" which I'm

sure many of us are wondering just exactly what is this venue??? Thanks for sharing your research with us!!!!!!

Gossamer_2701
06-03-2004, 05:28 AM
where

y'all gettin the cool smilies?
Yeah.... I want some cool smilies, too!!! :(

JustPeachy
06-03-2004, 09:37 AM
Hi again JP,

my GF wears Pheros all the time even though it's for men. Her coworkers are 2 females and it helps her - she's

definitely become the dominant woman in her small group. It makes her feel happy about things in general as well.

She doesn't care for the scent of Chikara at all. You might try both in your "target rich" environment" which I'm

sure many of us are wondering just exactly what is this venue??? Thanks for sharing your research with

us!!!!!!
Hey, thanks for the info! The environment usually involves co-ed physical training with

male/female pairs working as teams. I get to work closely with lots of different males, and I like to dance at clubs

a lot, so I have lots of testing opportunities.

koolking1
06-03-2004, 11:57 AM
yep, you are a peach,

JustPeachy!!! Thanks.

koolking1
06-03-2004, 03:02 PM
headed out the door with a

spray each of Chikara on each wrist which supplements the same amount put on around 10AM - going to negotiate a new

car deal (male salesman) and hoping the mones give me an edge! Will post later.

cuddlebear
06-03-2004, 03:10 PM
I just have one thing to say

about this stuff .. I just plain love it! The most remarkable effect I see is people relaxing around me, people

who normally would have put some kind of defense up ... And I never get tired of the scent :)

Wait a minute,

I said I just had one thing to say about it ... :p

DrSmellThis
06-03-2004, 03:15 PM
I agree. And all fairness to

Chikara, the scent to my nose is very classically male (though not overly Macho). So I suspect women would like it

best, overwhelmingly, on men.

Pancho1188
06-03-2004, 03:18 PM
I just have

one thing to say about this stuff .. I just plain love it! The most remarkable effect I see is people relaxing

around me, people who normally would have put some kind of defense up ... And I never get tired of the scent :)

Wait a minute, I said I just had one thing to say about it ... :p
I don't think anyone would put up a

defense against Cuddlebear...except maybe the 70's Steelers... :rolleyes:

JustPeachy
06-03-2004, 09:20 PM
Well, my Chikara Road Test for

last night got cancelled unexpectedly. But I got to go ahead with the two challenging males tonight. It was very

interesting. I didn't keep to my original plan of wearing only the Chikara and Lilac on my wrists and forearms. I

added a small amount of SOE/w on my chest, on the theory that I probably shouldn't wear mones intended for men in

that kind of a situation. I hoped that by wearing a little SOE and Lilac, they would remember that there was a

female there. The scents, happily, didn't seem to clash as the SOE is so mild. I also made it a point to wear a

little pink, to further drive the point home psychologically.

When I arrived earlier than anticipated, one of

the men was already there. I seated myself at a nearby table. He insisted on engaging in a friendly conversation for

a good 20 minutes while we waited for the other man, so I moved over to his table. When the other man arrived,

everything started off on a very friendly note, and remained so for the rest of the evening. Their body language was

quite different this time. After a couple of minutes, they took pretty much the same seating arrangement as they had

last time we were together, and again sat with knees far apart. But this time, their arms and shoulders were

relaxed, spread wide, and draped over adjacent chairs, each with a slight oreientation toward me. They mirrored each

other as before, but there was no edge to the conversation as I had noticed before, and they seemed determined to

disarm one another.

Since I was working with both of them in this instance, I was moving from one to the other

in rapid succession. The mood was light-hearted, and both of them seemed relaxed and happy, smiling a lot. In fact,

they sort of ganged up on me verbally and started kidding about how I was no match for the both of them together

(the gist of the thing being that being both guys, they were on the same side - and thereby putting me on notice

that they were both very well aware of my being a girl, which was rather nice, actually). I should add that I had

seen the first male in the meantime and reassured him that while I liked the second male in a general sort of way, I

really didn't know him very well. This seemed to defuse the situation very well on that end.

When we finished

our planned session, the first man continued to work with another female who I have always found to be rather

offputting. The second man and I sat and observed and chatted for a full two hours after we had planned to leave. He

mentioned to me, quite unsolicited, that he had met the other women before, found her very offputting as well, and

noted that he didn't think she was quite "right' mentally. I had to agree with him, and we kept our distance. I

was well within range of her with the mones, but I noticed no effect whatsoever on her usual demeanor toward me.

I would call this outing a success, based on the aggressive body language of our last meeting. There were no

really strong sexual hits, but we were able to establish a working relationship very easily, and this was a major

part of my own agenda for the evening. Based on how things went tonight, I'm going to continue the experiment

tomorrow night using both Chikara and SOE/w with the Lilac in a more crowded environment (a club) with the first

male, and a mixed group of others known to both of us.

DrSmellThis
06-04-2004, 01:07 AM
Thanks, Peachy. I have to say

this is one of the best "hit reports" I've seen from the ladies on the forum (of course FTR wrote some wild ones).

Interesting, easy to relate to, and an enjoyable read. I'm looking forward to more stories from the ladies on

board. :)

JustPeachy
06-05-2004, 10:20 AM
So. On to last night's

chapter in the Chikara Road Test. I went to two different clubs, both in the company of a girlfriend who knows about

the mones. I don't tell her exactly what I'm wearing - she only knows that I use them. It was a very slow night in

the club district. Most of the usual inhabitants were not around. (Not unusual in the summer months.) I wore the 2

sprays of Chikara on my forearms, and about 1/4 pack of SOE/w on belly, chest, and shoulders, covered with Lilac

again. Checked the scent with girlfriend, she liked it a lot.

The first club was a mausoleum. Never even got

close enough to any male I knew to check out any reactions. Had a great time hanging out with my friend and two

other ladies who showed up a little later. All seemed relaxed and happy, though. As we were walking to the car, a

guy pulled up to ask if we were leaving (trying to get a parking space). Flirted with with my friend quite a bit,

but was uninspiring, so we left anyway.

So then we moved on to a different place. The second place is a good

deal sweatier and lowbrow compared to the first - a major meat market, actually. Again, we saw almost none of the

regulars around, and it was a pretty slow night. Actually, this wasn't such a bad thing. Without the heavy crowd,

it was easier to see who was looking at who from across the room prior to making contact. A guy from Venezuela came

up, wanted to dance. So I said o.k. He seemed to relax more as we danced. I noticed him sniff my neck once. When we

left the floor, he hovered a bit. Sadly, I noticed that he had this gawd-awful high-pitched nervous Horshack laugh.

Then he did it again, and I was "whoa!". Then again, and the hair stood up on the back of my neck and I had an urge

to knock him out so he couldn't do it again. Instead, I imitated it back to him. He didn't get it. But he left.

Next, the guy from the other club's parking lot showed up. He claimed also to be from Venezuela, in town briefly

from NYC. This didn't wash, because no one but a local would have understood the oblique reference we made to our

destination club when he asked. He wanted to dance, so off he went. This one kept telling me how good I smelled - no

kidding! Then, he proceeded to inquire how far I had to drive to get home. I didn't say how far. I only told him

which county I live in, at which point he got all involved with how much I could appropriately drink and still drive

there safely. Amazing, how a guy in town only 48 hours seemed to know exactly how far away I lived. :rolleyes: He

kept bugging me for my number and I wasn't interested, so I sicced him on my friend (who is very attractive and

gets lots of male attention). He wouldn't go for it, so my friend and I retreated to the other end of the club.

This guy had started hitting on us from his car window, so no way the mones came into play until after he found us

at the second club.

Next, a black guy from NYC. It was nice, we grooved for a while. He seemed relaxed. Then

an extremely tall black guy, a local. Again, we grooved, and he seemed very relaxed. I danced with those two back

and forth for a bit, noticed a 3rd hovering, but he seemed to get nervous and chicken out. I didn't feel like

helping him out at all. Altogether, it was not a very inspiring evening, so we went home.

Main theme seems to

be that guys fall into a state of relaxation when I wear the Chikara, but even with the SOE/w, I'm not getting even

the hits I got pre-mones. That could just be me, as I haven't felt well the last couple of weeks, so some of my

usual sparkling personality :D has been a bit dampened :( . I may just decide to lay low for a day or two, but will

resume the Road Test soon.

Sagacious1420
06-05-2004, 10:50 AM
The first club was a

mausoleum. I love to party in mausoleums. :p

A guy from Venezuela came up, wanted to dance.

So I said o.k. He seemed to relax more as we danced. I noticed him sniff my neck once. When we left the floor, he

hovered a bit. Sadly, I noticed that he had this gawd-awful high-pitched nervous Horshack laugh. Oh, Oh, Oh,

wanna dance Ms. Kotta? :D

Main theme seems to be that guys fall into a state of relaxation

Yeah, except for the shy guy, huh. ;)

will resume the Road Test soon.Keep us posted.

:)

JustPeachy
06-05-2004, 01:19 PM
Yeah, it was a pathetic outing

by my usual standards, Sag. Decided to skip the usual activities for today in favor of some serious r & r. I'll hit

the road again Monday. That'll give me ample opportunity to check it out with the two from last Thursday and the

ones I missed last night.

Ash
06-05-2004, 03:38 PM
Good stuff Peachy! I like the effect

your mix had on the two alpha dudes. Calming them down a bit etc. This is a good thing right?

JustPeachy
06-05-2004, 06:25 PM
Good stuff Peachy!

I like the effect your mix had on the two alpha dudes. Calming them down a bit etc. This is a good thing

right?
Yeah, they both needed to calm down, big time. So I would call that a good thing. But God knows, I

don't intend to spend my days and nights keeping mankind calm! :D

camusflage
06-07-2004, 12:30 PM
If you enjoy

playing mad scientist (like I do) you’ve GOT to have it.This post settled it for me.. I took the plunge and

ordered it. Being quite the mad scientist, I'm looking forward to playing around with the new stuff.

Bruce
06-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Bad news. We ran out of

Chikara.

We are trying to get a final label for the product before we fill again. The formula seems like a

keeper though, and we think we have the leak problems solved.

BTW, I think we have a couple of orders that

came in over the weekend that we have no product for. :-( I'll email affected parties. Sorry about

that.

Love,
B

camusflage
06-07-2004, 02:04 PM
BTW, I think we

have a couple of orders that came in over the weekend that we have no product for. :-( I'll email affected

parties. Sorry about that.Uh oh.. One of those is probably mine. I placed my order last night.

JustPeachy
06-09-2004, 09:04 PM
Next lap in the Chikara Road

Test. This one may be a little off. I had applied the Chikara, then went for a manicure. The hand massage may have

removed or masked most of the Chikara. Not having time for a shower and a whole new application before going

bellydancing, I added 2 drops of AE/w, and covered with Lilac.

This was my first time at this particular place,

and it turned out to be crowded with about 40 fems of varying age and background. (Men are strictly verboten at this

place.) Today's activities involved a lecture on the history and culture of bellydancing, generally directed at how

primitive and powerful raw Girl Power is. I was in the back of the room, and the ladies visibly shifted gears and

got into their fem thing wholeheartedly. The ladies were generally in a good place, then, before I had much contact

with any but those nearest me. The Director had a couple of small poodles there, and one dodged through the entire

crowd of undulating pulchritude to get to me and be petted. I didn't think of the -mones until just a minute ago.

At the time, I just assumed that her dog smelled my dog on me and wanted to get acquainted. But then, with 40 people

in such a small space, I certainly could not have been the only dog owner! Interesting.

While there, at least 4

of the women engaged me in friendly conversation, 1 being the Director, who spent more time talking to me than

anyone else there. Then I went to dinner with my female companion. Although her commute to the studio had been very

hurried and stressful, we had a very relaxed time, trading quips and laughing almost continuously. Knowing this lady

very well, I know it is highly unusual for her to peel herself off the ceiling so quickly or so completely, once she

gets stressed. The manager (or owner), a Moroccan man of 30-something, came to our table and hung out for a few

minutes, flirting very obviously with both of us eventually, but starting with me - even though my companion is much

younger and more attractive. Then he came by a couple more times, even though a waitress was taking care of us.

Actually, he's pretty cute, so I'll probably take another Road Test lap in his vicinity next week. ;) Not being

able to say how much of the Chikara I was still wearing, I'm pretty much chalking tonight's hits up to the AE/w,

particularly because the results are so similar to what I was seeing pre-Chikara.

Next test, probably Friday

night.

Ash
06-09-2004, 11:28 PM
My dogs love Chi.

JustPeachy
06-10-2004, 12:05 AM
I should have said that only

one of the dogs came to me. I did not ask the gender or reproductive status of her dogs, as I didn't think of it at

the time. My own dog is a neutered male, who likes me with or without - mones. What about yours?

And what

about the new avatar? Who is she?

Ash
06-10-2004, 12:56 AM
I have one male and one female. They

both love Chi. The girl in the avatar is just one of the many thousands of women I'd like to hump before I die....

but they're ALL very special to me.

JustPeachy
06-12-2004, 12:22 AM
Another lap in the Chikara

Road Test. I wore a couple sprays of Chikara on my arms with a bit of SOE/w, 2 drops of AE/w at the back of my neck,

and covered all with a good dose of Lilac. I hadn't been wearing SOE/w with the Chikara much, but I'm busy

prowling AND testing, so...there you go.

Today, I spent time doing some physical training with Man #1 from

previous tests. He was very talkative. And got into some really personal stuff - not only unusual, but a source of

major frustration for me for a long time now. This was real breakthrough, for him. He was very positive and

supportive, also not always the case. The relationship probably won't turn into the sort I had wanted, but we are

definitely closer now emotionally than we have been in the past - or maybe I should say we openly acknowledged that

we feel close to each other.

After this, I went out to a club. (Man #1 was also there.) Before going in, I

refreshed the SOE/w, the AE/w, and the Lilac just a little. I ran into a number of men I am familiar with, as well

as some new guys. Main thing I noticed was, all the guys were very affectionate compared to usual. This is a group

of people who typically do the Eurostyle peck on the cheek - not always, but usually. Smiles are not at all unusual

in this setting, but I was picking up on a lot of smiles that stayed longer than usual, and very calm and friendly

moods in all these guys. And very solicitous behavior over my not feeling 100% lately. I was scoring major hugs, and

multiples from guys closest to me, which was super nice. I didn't dance nearly as much as usual, due to an injury.

Man #1 made a point of hanging out with me, and dancing with me longer than usual. A lot of the usual (bad) tension

between us had relaxed.

As with previous Chikara runs, the stuff seems to do a fantastic job of setting the

men around me at ease. But it doesn't really seem to generate sexual hits. If anything, I'd say I get much bigger

emotional hits, but much less sexual hits than when I wear AE/w and SOE/w, or neither. I'm not complaining, really.

This stuff seems to really be helping me cement relationships with some of my favorite male friends. I think it

could be very beneficial in the workplace, too, so I'll test that a bit next week. But the downside is that I'm

seriously in the market for a new lover, and so will not want to do the Chikara thing all the time. I'm going to

take it out on the road again tomorrow night - mainly because I'll get to try it in a different place with a

partially different set of men.

Ash
06-12-2004, 12:42 AM
Another lap in the

Chikara Road Test. I wore a couple sprays of Chikara on my arms with a bit of SOE/w, 2 drops of AE/w at the back of

my neck, and covered all with a good dose of Lilac. I hadn't been wearing SOE/w with the Chikara much, but I'm

busy prowling AND testing, so...there you go.

Today, I spent time doing some physical training with Man #1 from

previous tests. He was very talkative. And got into some really personal stuff - not only unusual, but a source of

major frustration for me for a long time now. This was real breakthrough, for him. He was very positive and

supportive, also not always the case. The relationship probably won't turn into the sort I had wanted, but we are

definitely closer now emotionally than we have been in the past - or maybe I should say we openly acknowledged that

we feel close to each other.

After this, I went out to a club. (Man #1 was also there.) Before going in, I

refreshed the SOE/w, the AE/w, and the Lilac just a little. I ran into a number of men I am familiar with, as well

as some new guys. Main thing I noticed was, all the guys were very affectionate compared to usual. This is a group

of people who typically do the Eurostyle peck on the cheek - not always, but usually. Smiles are not at all unusual

in this setting, but I was picking up on a lot of smiles that stayed longer than usual, and very calm and friendly

moods in all these guys. And very solicitous behavior over my not feeling 100% lately. I was scoring major hugs, and

multiples from guys closest to me, which was super nice. I didn't dance nearly as much as usual, due to an injury.

Man #1 made a point of hanging out with me, and dancing with me longer than usual. A lot of the usual (bad) tension

between us had relaxed.

As with previous Chikara runs, the stuff seems to do a fantastic job of setting the men

around me at ease. But it doesn't really seem to generate sexual hits. If anything, I'd say I get much bigger

emotional hits, but much less sexual hits than when I wear AE/w and SOE/w, or neither. I'm not complaining, really.

This stuff seems to really be helping me cement relationships with some of my favorite male friends. I think it

could be very beneficial in the workplace, too, so I'll test that a bit next week. But the downside is that I'm

seriously in the market for a new lover, and so will not want to do the Chikara thing all the time.

I'm going to take it out on the road again tomorrow night

-Yeah, thats what I'm talkin..bring some of that good stuff my way girl!

Sorry Peach! I couldn't pass it up. mainly because I'll get to try it in a different

place with a partially different set of men.

As

a strategy here's what I'm really thinkin. They're starting to get more comfortable in you space and open up to

you. Keep doing the Chi a bit more to get that comfort zone nice and cozy/friendly. Then....stop the Chi and hit em

hard with the AE & SOE. Lots of cleavage too. And some really good Girl stank. Oh, man. I'm dying here.

JustPeachy
06-12-2004, 01:01 AM
:D Great minds, Ash, great

minds.

Actually, the response from Man #1 was the most amazing thing. I hadn't seen him in a week - highly

unusual, as I usually see him 3 or 4 times every week and have done so for a couple of years. He starts out with,

"Wow! I haven't seen you in just about forever, it seems like!" Big smile. Later, the main thrust of our

conversation had to do with his being emotionally very sensitive and purposely keeping people at a distance to avoid

getting hurt. I've known this guy for years and never seen him be this open verbally. I think I will continue to do

the Chi around him for a bit longer. If it makes him feel more trusting and relaxed, then it's a very, very good

thing.

JustPeachy
06-13-2004, 12:49 AM
To drag this whole thread out

just a little more, I went out with my Chikara on again today. Same mix as yesterday.

First stop was a workout

with my partner. Things went well. He seemed happy, relaxed, and chatty but that was about it (and all I really

intended).

Then I went out to a club. This was a different club than last night, with a mostly different crowd.

I got a couple of good hits from older guys. The best hit was an attractive older guy I've pretty much known by

sight for a few of years. He got very chatty suddenly. Two were younger guys about 30 that I'd never seen before, a

fourth was an less-attractive older guy I also didn't know, and a 5th was a a long-time acquaintance - an Asian guy

I usually don't dance with at all - but tonight it was twice. That has never happened in all the years I have known

him.

I think part of it is the visual thing. I really have no way to adequately control that. Guys are so

visual, and will clearly react to how much leg and cleavage I choose to show. Tonight was a bright red dress slit

down to there, and that always gets a certain amount of attention, so I can't lay it all off on the -mones, but I

think they definitely played a part. Three of the hits (the 2 older guys and 1 of the younger guys) definitely did

not come from guys who saw me across the room and came over. Each of them happened as I actually danced with the

guy, and in each case, we were in a mixer where partners are matched only by chance. The fourth was a guy I

approached, as we had been online friends and were just meeting f-2-f for the first time. I did get other hits, but

none were guys I really wanted anything to do with, so I didn't stick around to see how they reacted once they were

within range of the mones.

I think at this point, I've established to my own satisfaction that it is entirely

possible for a woman to use Chikara to good effect. But I'm going to limit my use of it to the guy a referred to

previously as Man #1, and go with primarily AE/w for a bit so I can see if there are any real differences in the

type/number of hits I'm getting. I'll probably get some PCC so I can do my own cover scent mix without causing

clashes.

Gossamer_2701
06-13-2004, 06:51 AM
Great experiment Peachy:)

Its an interesting read with lots of great insight.:D

koolking1
06-13-2004, 08:13 AM
Great posts from JP!!! One

of these days my Sue will get on here and post some Pheros results, another men's product being used extensively by

a woman. She's Suzy C Cheese on here and hasn't posted anything yet - laughing here, unlike me she has a real

life and associated responsibilities!!! She does write to DST though - begging for more Pheros!!!

Last night

we met a very lovely couple and nicely they wound up at our place for the evening. I wore my usual combo of Chikara

and AE/M (I'm now spraying two hits of Chikara into a small dish and then adding 2 drops of AE/m to it and then

giving it a quick swirl and applying it to my skin for as long as it lasts - chest area down to groin area and in

the armpits (a bit unusual but we're already past the "meeting" stage and into the "let's get naked" stage). I

also had my usual two sprays of Chikara on - one on each wrist and then a drop of AE/M on each arm) Sue wore some

of what little Pheros she had left and it was on her neck and arms. We had an exquisite night of pleasure with

these two and they both loved the way we smelled. I don't ordinarily use viagra but I had two free sample packs

and used it last night. It's a big help for someone of my age but it did make me feel a little flushed. I am

utterly convinced of the effectiveness of the current mone products we are using. We had lots of long eye contact

while being sexual which is sort of unusual in a swinging situation - often the "other" woman is not really into

things on that sort of level but when I have on the Chikara and AE it seems they "fall in love" with me at least on

a temporary basis. Using all 3 products produces some amazing results, calmness, sexual feelings, overall

well-being, etc.. Also, we had met these folks initially for dinner and were waited upon by two waitresses and both

of them were fawning over me - a pleasant experience and another great benefit from using mones. I'll keep after

Sue to post as I'm sure a lot of you, both men and women, will find her experiences with Pheros interesting. She

has put on today the very last that she has and it's making me feel very nice indeed, I love smelling them on her.

I hope the rest of you have as pleasant a day today as we likely will have - we'll hit an outdoor watering hole

later today and will be wearing our now usual combo!!!! Hopefully, there will be more good things to post. JP,

again - thanks - your info is invaluable.

JustPeachy
06-13-2004, 09:22 AM
Any time, guys. :) It helps me

see what's going on when I post stuff as it happens. I was thinking of putting the AE/w-only stuff over on a new

thread, but thought that might kind of interrupt the flow of what we're doing on this one. Your thoughts welcome!

(And I'd love to hear from Susie, too!)

metroman
06-13-2004, 12:51 PM
Bad news. We ran

out of Chikara.

We are trying to get a final label for the product before we fill again. The formula seems

like a keeper though, and we think we have the leak problems solved.

BTW, I think we have a couple of orders

that came in over the weekend that we have no product for. :-( I'll email affected parties. Sorry about

that.

Love,
B

It's a great product...I'd definetly be a repeat customer on this one...

koolking1
06-14-2004, 11:08 AM
Sunday worked out nicely

with the same mones as I posted above. We hit our first bar/restaurant for a bite to eat and were sitting at the

bar. Another couple a barstool away started looking our way and the woman struck up a conversation with us. Her

husband, who we found out a short while later is a very wealthy man, looked at us and said "you folks look

interesting and fun". Well, laughing, how does one figure that out??? Had to be the mones influence. We chatted

for quite a while and made some new drinking friends. This guy was also pretty drunk but he had it under control -

we figure him to be a very professional alcoholic - it's gonna catch up with him if it hasn't already. We then

went into Portsmouth and hit a few more waterfront bars. Not much else to report other than a few women did give me

the eye - on the younger side, perhaps late20s/early 30s. We're headed to Va and Fl on Wed for a combined

business/vacation trip and will have the mones along except for the Pheros, which, sadly, has now run out. Sue's

down in the dumps, has the shakes, and I'm keeping her on a suicide watch.