PDA

View Full Version : Lure + APC = Hit 4 me!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2001, 05:54 PM
Hey y\'all! I tried to stay away from apc/npa for a little while to test other combos. This is the first day i used it and this is what i got:

I was outside the house just trying to get some air then this friend of mine walked by and he\'s with a friend who is also from the same neighborhood but i never got to meet her. Then my friend and i talked a little bit and i was trying to be extra cheerful and goofy to make the girl feel that i\'m cool to talk to. Then she started asking how long i\'ve been living here and if I know anybody in the \'hood. I said not really, then she said this: \"WELL, YOU CAN GO TO MY HOUSE SOMETIME IF YOU WANT\".
I was really surprised by that but i just looked at her and didn\'t say anything. Then after a good 15 mins. chat, they decided to go and about a few steps later, she turned back and asked: \"HEY HOW OLD ARE YOU BY THE WAY?\" I was like, ok i\'m getting something here. I played a little and asked her how old she thinks I am, she guessed 18. I told her that\'s a compliment for a 23 y/o guy, cuz im 23. She won\'t believe me and asked if i can show her my license to prove it. Woah, she\'s stylin\' don\'t you think?

Well that\'s about it! HITS, HITS and Nothing but HITS!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2001, 08:08 PM
I would\'ve never guessed Lure. NPA and Lure maybe, but APC and Lure? Maybe there something to this Lure stuff after all. I\'ll be testing the SPMO and NPA again soon. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2001, 09:24 PM
I know! I really thought of NPA+Lure at first but i want to change the scent of Lure so I tried APC instead and it changed a little, it became a little milder than Lure alone. Well if it\'s not the combo that made that girl a little curious about me, then I guess there\'s something in me afterall! lol