PDA

View Full Version : help :$

essence
05-31-2004, 06:01 AM
Hey there guys i got SOE and

NPA with a ratio of 7:3 and i need some help ... okay heres my info before we start.

Sex: Male (seeking

woman :p)
Height: 5'7"ish
Weight: 130lb
Atmosphere: Not too crowd it's like

an open place lots of trees :p
Type: not to fat nor not too skinny .. play a lot of basketball
Nationality: Indian

:p seeking white chicks :p heh i don't mind any
..mmm am i missing any..
okay well i tried SOE with NPA by ODzin

a lot at first lol .. well yah i put too much on my wrist and neck and guess what I ATTRACTED MEN :'( i'm like wtf

cuz this tall strong male man was following me everywhere in the store i got FREAKED .. lol and even at school all

guys would look at me NO GIRLS :'( so i got freakedd!!.. .. then later i put 2-3 inches on both my wrist and rubbed

them together and 2-3 on my neck and rubbed it ... i tried that nothing no look from anyone (thank god no look from

men :p) .... am i doing something wrong ....

and i tried SOE standalone and it's nothing at all it's like your

just wearing a colnge no look no nothing from the girls ...

and yah i do go up to the girls and talk and stuff

but after 2mins they walk away :( trust me i talk good i don't turn them off or anything and they were like relaxin

... i dunno guy there must be something i'm doing wrong .. and oh yah i use antibatrica soap after usage of the soe

and npa ... can you guys help me out here please .. Thanks in advance

franki
05-31-2004, 06:04 AM
Hey, this is that that guy that got

deleted..

essence
05-31-2004, 06:08 AM
hEy franki heh how'dya know

franki
05-31-2004, 06:10 AM
How do I know? This is what you

wrote me:

okay heres the info about myself

Sex: Male
Weight: 53ish

Personality: shy towards girls, loves to hang out at the mall doens't smoke or drink .. very cheerful :p .. tries

to be funny ..
atmosphere: i'm in a city where it's not too crowd or anything free air lotz of trees ..

everything close by Mississauga :D

so yah i got SOE with mix of NPA with a ratio of 7:3 ... and i tried it

and havn't got anything :(

DZorro
05-31-2004, 06:12 AM
Hey, this is that

that guy that got deleted..

Really ?? how do you now that ??

Any way for your question,

what version of NPA are you using ?? is it the men's version or the woman version ??

The hit's you

describes are kind of strange, how much have you been using,
of both NPA and SOE ??

DZorro,

franki
05-31-2004, 06:13 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DZorro
05-31-2004, 06:13 AM
How do I know? This

is what you wrote me:

oops , look like you beat me to it.

DZorro,

dping28
05-31-2004, 06:15 AM
How did you gain 4

inches in those 3 days? :D
Man maybe I need to increase my NPA and SOE use. :) :D

franki
05-31-2004, 06:16 AM
Man maybe I need to

increase my NPA and SOE use. :) :D
Lol, forget about the 4 inches.. I goofed on that one..

dping28
05-31-2004, 06:17 AM
Man had me all excited. ;) was

wanting to rush home and put some on. :) hehe

essence
05-31-2004, 07:23 AM
Really ?? how do

you now that ??

Any way for your question, what version of NPA are you using ?? is it the men's version or the

woman version ??

The hit's you describes are kind of strange, how much have you been using,
of both NPA and

SOE ??

DZorro,
n'ways back to my topic lol... yah i did buy the men's version lol ... i dunno

guy it's freak does ODzin make men run after you? LOL ... n'ways SOE standalone is like nothing at all i'm doing

something wrong i dont' know what

essence
05-31-2004, 07:24 AM
even now guys i'm at school no

girls are lookin at me whatsoever :'( i put some right now

DZorro
05-31-2004, 07:36 AM
even now guys i'm

at school no girls are lookin at me whatsoever :'( i put some right now

Maybe the girls are just

, shy or something., i noticed this too, but only with NPA/m or PI/m when wearing. but why the guys are interested,

can be anything, maybe they just trying to be friendly, and thinking, if they hangout with you, other girls, would

be more interested them too.

Just a thought, but the hits it self like you describe are weird indeed., not

the kind i get when wearing npa/m, but you say you were wearing SOE too ??

How much of that have you been

using ??

DZorro,

Holmes
05-31-2004, 07:40 AM
this tall strong male man

was following me everywhere in the store

Did he have a package for ya?

metroman
05-31-2004, 07:50 AM
Essence, The attention you're

getting from men is they recognize you as the Leader Alphamale so they're following you. As for the women you might

be scaring them away with too much none. You might want to taper down your usage...Keep in mind the well worn

dictum on here "less is more".

Even if you're using an antibacterial it is not neccesarily removing all

mone residue as mones interpenetrate below the surface skin layers. Scrubbing with antibacterial will remove some

but not all. I get hits sometimes 2 days later even if I haven't applied any new mones. If I were you I'd stop

using for a few days & then go back cutting back on your amounts. For me personally I cant use mones everyday no

matter how much I scrub & wash because I'll get buildup. I might use them once in the week & then a couple of

times over the weekend.

essence
05-31-2004, 09:59 AM
Essence, The

attention you're getting from men is they recognize you as the Leader Alphamale so they're following you. As for

the women you might be scaring them away with too much none. You might want to taper down your usage...Keep in mind

the well worn dictum on here "less is more".

Even if you're using an antibacterial it is not neccesarily

removing all mone residue as mones interpenetrate below the surface skin layers. Scrubbing with antibacterial will

remove some but not all. I get hits sometimes 2 days later even if I haven't applied any new mones. If I were you

I'd stop using for a few days & then go back cutting back on your amounts. For me personally I cant use mones

everyday no matter how much I scrub & wash because I'll get buildup. I might use them once in the week & then a

couple of times over the weekend.
oh alrite man .. cuz i seem to put them everyday :p .. and use anti

batracial soap to wash off the build offs ... n'ways well i was sitting beside this nice chick right beside me ...

and im lik is this seat taken or anythingand shes like no ... so i sat there and i'm lik whatya readin and stuff

... (i'm not a very shy person) she's like this book .. and than a min later she left ... did i do something

wrong? .. n'ways i'm gonna try to take your tip there bud and relax for a week or so .. and see if there is any

results :P i'm like 2oz left in the bottle :( .. n'ways thanks guys for the help

dping28
05-31-2004, 10:03 AM
She may have just not wanted to

talk. She could have had things to do. You never really know.

essence
05-31-2004, 10:22 AM
yah but the thing is she was

just sitting there relaxing and reading the book ( well not really reading the book .. just lookin around a lot )

mann she's like a model ..

essence
05-31-2004, 10:23 AM
okay it'/s weird i go to the

bathroom to check out my hair ... and this guy who was also in the bathroom looked at me ... and he left .. then he

came back look at me again i swear not even at the mirror cuz i can see him through the mirror and he was starin at

me .. so i back a bit and he just walked away ... ARGG this is like gay attraction lol and i'm not gay !!! lol

Icarus
05-31-2004, 10:27 AM
okay it'/s weird i

go to the bathroom to check out my hair ... and this guy who was also in the bathroom looked at me ... and he left

.. then he came back look at me again i swear not even at the mirror cuz i can see him through the mirror and he was

starin at me .. so i back a bit and he just walked away ... ARGG this is like gay attraction lol and i'm not gay

!!! lol

Maybe it's time to walk a different road.

essence
05-31-2004, 10:36 AM
nah man i'll never take your

road

Icarus
05-31-2004, 10:38 AM
Why not? My road rocks.

It

involves not being scared of women.

Dissension
05-31-2004, 10:43 AM
I think the girl you sat next

to got pissed of with you

essence
05-31-2004, 11:02 AM
I think the

girl you sat next to got pissed of with you
whyyy.. lol she wasn't reading .. she just had the book there

to look at everyone i just said hi and just casual talk .. :s ... arg

dping28
05-31-2004, 11:06 AM
essence you are putting too much

emphasis on a single event. a person can have a million differnt reasons as for getting up and leaving. Now if you

tried a bunch of times and kept getting the same result with differnt people, then you may need to determine if/what

you are doing wrong. Just relax. Dont let it stress you out.

beachboy
05-31-2004, 11:09 AM
maybe you have to take a look in

the mirror hehe.
No man, it really sucks that she left.

Pancho1188
05-31-2004, 11:27 AM
Why not? My road

rocks.

It involves not being scared of women.
Ike's road does rock. I got on his road one time by

accident and found myself being hit on by a bunch of girls.

I get hit on by men sometimes, too, but I just take

it as a compliment and move on. Anyone who's attracted to men and is attracted to me must think that I am an

attractive man. That means that other people who are attracted to men may think that, too. Tack one on to

Pancho's confidence level. :D

DCW
05-31-2004, 12:26 PM
Hey there guys i got SOE and NPA with a ratio of 7:3 and i need some help ... okay heres my info

before we start.

Sex: Male (seeking woman :p)
Height: 5'7"ish
Weight: 130lb
Toronto Ontario Canada

Toronto!!!! I grew up in Toronto. Welcome it's nice to see a

fellow Canuck on the fourm.
Mississauga should be cool to find women, are they still lining up to get into clubs

up there...I hated that about TO.

DCW

essence
05-31-2004, 05:13 PM
Toronto!!!! I grew up

in Toronto. Welcome it's nice to see a fellow Canuck on the fourm.
Mississauga should be cool to find women, are

they still lining up to get into clubs up there...I hated that about TO.

DCW
omg dude your from

ISSAUGA !! wicked SAME HERE :P dats wacked .. what school do you go to (me utm - university of toronto in

mississauga)

essence
05-31-2004, 05:25 PM
okay so someone said that if you

use SOE there no way you can OD it rite .. well i used it standalone .. and i don't really OD it n'ways .. well

there wasn't any difference in any girl ... why is that? it's like i'm just wearing a colnge even the girl i work

with she just the same (and yah we are close to eachother it's a gasstation :p )

dping28
05-31-2004, 05:30 PM
It could be many reasons for

that, she may not have a very strong sense of smell, your personal chemistry can be conflicting in some way, takes

alot of experimenting to find the right combo or single pheromone that works for you. plus you have to stay

consistant with a combo or single one for a period of time to get a good feeling of wether it works or not. some

days it may others it maynot. Least thats what ive found.

essence
05-31-2004, 05:36 PM
oh damn maybe it's cuz i switch

to combo and single maybe thats why

dping28
05-31-2004, 05:41 PM
I dont know what pheromones you

have but it was suggested to me, starting out i should pick a simple combo (2 dabs NPA + 4 dabs APC) and try it out

for a few weeks consistant not changing the ammounts and as i get used to how they work for me alter it a lil (add

SOE). but i probobly should have started out with them single basis instead of jumping into combos to see how they

each work for my chemistry but im impatient and impulsive. :)

essence
05-31-2004, 06:17 PM
but i did that way .. i started

off with soe standalone as a newbie (still am.. then after 2 weeks i order npa and added it with soe with a ratio of

7:3 (soe and npa) .. then i'm like thinking i don't think it works or anything cuz i didn't give up with soe

standalone even though it did none i kept it ... and now soe with npa still nada

dping28
05-31-2004, 06:25 PM
Alot of people seem to follow the

"Less is More" thought, maybe you should try reducing the amount you use. Start off very low for a couple weeks, if

you notice nothing increase a lil more, not much. try a single dab of NPA, maybe 2-3" of SOE. try differnt amounts

of each and see what if any kinds of reactions you get. just be sure to try a set amount for longer then a couple

days, so you can get an over all view of it. Also try being a lil more observant. you probobly wont get extreme hits

like some listed on here. look for the subtle cues, eye contact, figity, etc. Now I am no expert this is just stuff

I have sorta picked up from reading threads on here. other peoples experiences and my own.

essence
05-31-2004, 08:58 PM
k quick question guys i asked a

girl at my workplace how the SOE smelt like she's likie it's an okay smell and stuff :s i'm like she didn't get

turned on or anything :s was i ODzing it or something? .. whats the best place to put SOE on your body?the scent

one

Watcher
06-01-2004, 01:11 AM
Essence - youre using the DD#1 mix

- ok heres a hint use 2-3 dabs at most.

And try not to get an immediate reaction with the pheromones - put em

on and forget about em. Go on iwth youre day and specifically do not approach women looking to chat em up. try it

out for a few weeks and in public places - the hits usually come from places you arent expecting.

ANd that

guy thing well NPA gets a respect and yeah to much and they follow you around (not a gay thing) but its split in my

opinion.

Those that want to be around the (none alphas) with NPA they hang around you in the hope of picking

up women that get a rush by the pheromones - this is the scavanger thing and you have probably hung around the guys

that get all the women (it seems to be a unconsicous automatic behaviour) to much ANone and you get crowded

out

Heres an example im 24 now but when i started using pheros 18. Anyway similar thing with a NPA/AE mix

when i was 21 - i put on 10 dabs for a few weeks went through a lot of pheros to but, what happened is at one point

i had so many guys around that the women didnt know where the pheros were coming from - this crowd got rather

excited.

These things happen its a learning experience, but try starting with 2 dabs (all day no refresh) and

for 1 week - then up to 3 it might take 3 months to learn how to use it properly - but you can be assured the pheros

are working (even if it is only guys hanging around wanting a peice of the action lol)

If it doesnt work

after 6 weeks and you want to try something else id try AE next. It took me 12 months to get my first sexual

encounter from pheromones

Anoither hint is hit the gym and bulk up a bit - this works well with youre new

super pheromone signature.

DZorro
06-01-2004, 01:53 AM
Essence - youre

using the DD#1 mix - ok heres a hint use 2-3 dabs at most.

And try not to get an immediate reaction with the

pheromones - put em on and forget about em. Go on iwth youre day and specifically do not approach women looking to

chat em up. try it out for a few weeks and in public places - the hits usually come from places you arent

expecting.

ANd that guy thing well NPA gets a respect and yeah to much and they follow you around (not a gay

thing) but its split in my opinion.

Those that want to be around the (none alphas) with NPA they hang around

you in the hope of picking up women that get a rush by the pheromones - this is the scavanger thing and you have

probably hung around the guys that get all the women (it seems to be a unconsicous automatic behaviour) to much

ANone and you get crowded out

Heres an example im 24 now but when i started using pheros 18. Anyway similar

thing with a NPA/AE mix when i was 21 - i put on 10 dabs for a few weeks went through a lot of pheros to but, what

happened is at one point i had so many guys around that the women didnt know where the pheros were coming from -

this crowd got rather excited.

These things happen its a learning experience, but try starting with 2 dabs

(all day no refresh) and for 1 week - then up to 3 it might take 3 months to learn how to use it properly - but you

can be assured the pheros are working (even if it is only guys hanging around wanting a peice of the action

lol)

If it doesnt work after 6 weeks and you want to try something else id try AE next. It took me 12 months

to get my first sexual encounter from pheromones

Anoither hint is hit the gym and bulk up a bit - this works

well with youre new super pheromone signature.

Great post watcher, had been noticing this too,

now is my third week, trying to bulk up, finaly getting some muscles, but some how what i used to wear seem like an

od now, so have to start experimenting again, to see what my new optimal dosage is.

DZorro,

DCW
06-01-2004, 05:26 AM
omg dude your from

ISSAUGA !! wicked SAME HERE :P dats wacked .. what school do you go to (me utm - university of toronto in

mississauga)

No dude I lived in TO for 28 yrs. I left in 2000 currently living in Texas.
My

high school yrs. were spent in North York and I went to Seneca College.
Loved TO hoping to visit this

summer.

DCW

SweetBrenda
06-01-2004, 06:49 AM
Hi essence, I hope things are

going better for you. I'm not much for giving advice in the mones subject,,since I'm pretty new like you on using

them.
Good Luck to you in the girl hunting...

essence
06-01-2004, 06:59 AM
Essence - youre

using the DD#1 mix - ok heres a hint use 2-3 dabs at most.

And try not to get an immediate reaction with the

pheromones - put em on and forget about em. Go on iwth youre day and specifically do not approach women looking to

chat em up. try it out for a few weeks and in public places - the hits usually come from places you arent

expecting.

ANd that guy thing well NPA gets a respect and yeah to much and they follow you around (not a gay

thing) but its split in my opinion.

Those that want to be around the (none alphas) with NPA they hang around you

in the hope of picking up women that get a rush by the pheromones - this is the scavanger thing and you have

probably hung around the guys that get all the women (it seems to be a unconsicous automatic behaviour) to much

ANone and you get crowded out

Heres an example im 24 now but when i started using pheros 18. Anyway similar

thing with a NPA/AE mix when i was 21 - i put on 10 dabs for a few weeks went through a lot of pheros to but, what

happened is at one point i had so many guys around that the women didnt know where the pheros were coming from -

this crowd got rather excited.

These things happen its a learning experience, but try starting with 2 dabs (all

day no refresh) and for 1 week - then up to 3 it might take 3 months to learn how to use it properly - but you can

be assured the pheros are working (even if it is only guys hanging around wanting a peice of the action lol)

If

it doesnt work after 6 weeks and you want to try something else id try AE next. It took me 12 months to get my first

sexual encounter from pheromones

Anoither hint is hit the gym and bulk up a bit - this works well with youre

new super pheromone signature.
hey guys thanks for the great post you guys put up ... and you too watcher

.. just wondering now .. you said i should put phero everyday ?? but some ppl are telling me to put it every 2 days

in a week so you can actually see the hits comming ... and thanks for explainin the male thing lol scared the hell

out of me b4 :P .. thanks a lot guys and btw if i do put it on everyday shoudl i use antibatrical soap if so when

right after usage or at night or when?

Eau De Source
06-01-2004, 09:10 PM
yah i have the same

question as essence not sure how to use it .. btw i'm also using SOE + NPA (7:3)