PDA

View Full Version : NPAand PI/m or NPA and AE/m

smoothap
05-30-2004, 10:10 PM
Hey

guys... Im about to purchase NPA and AE/m tonight and I have a full bottle of PI/m that i just ordered. Ive never

tried NPA.... Should I try mixing it with with AE/m for sexual hits or with PI/m.... or should I try mixing all

three. Mixing AE/m and PI/m has given me great results but ive heard so much about NPA that I want to try it....or

should I?? Thanks fellas. (Im shooting for sexual hits)

dping28
05-31-2004, 05:31 AM
From what I gathered PI/m and

NPA/m are the same thing (all none) except NPA/m has some secret ingrediants that PI/m doesnt have.

dping28
05-31-2004, 06:48 AM
Also if you use NPA make sure you

use a good cover scent. when I use NPA I put on APC over top of it then a cologne to help cover the smell. I

normally do 2 dabs of APC for every 1 dab of NPA.

Bruce
05-31-2004, 07:10 AM
Smooth,

If you are used to

using AE and PI, I would replace the PI with the NPA for starters. Once you are getting used to that duo, you can

tweak slightly with PI to edge the aNONE up a little *if necessary*. I would guess for most guys, it

isn't.

I think you will find that there is a major difference between NPA and PI. IMO, NPA is much more

likely to add something when being mixed with AE. Also, AE probably contains enough fragrance to act as your cover

in this mix, if you don't get too wild with the NPA.

Bruce

metroman
05-31-2004, 08:25 AM
Smooth,

If

you are used to using AE and PI, I would replace the PI with the NPA for starters. Once you are getting used to

that duo, you can tweak slightly with PI to edge the aNONE up a little *if necessary*. I would guess for most guys,

it isn't.

I think you will find that there is a major difference between NPA and PI. IMO, NPA is much more

likely to add something when being mixed with AE. Also, AE probably contains enough fragrance to act as your cover

in this mix, if you don't get too wild with the NPA.

Bruce

Agreed...PI & NPA have very

different response profiles...Although I'm hard pressed to describe the difference, but if I had to take a shot at

it I'd say that NPA gives you an energetic confidence boost whereas PI is quiet & certain about it's inherent

power. Both very effective, I like both.

Holmes
05-31-2004, 08:39 AM
Smoothap,

No question that NPA

would better for "sexual" responses. Take care not to OD, though, especially if you're mixing with AE.

(And

speaking of AE, what about Chikara instead?)

smoothap
05-31-2004, 09:57 AM
Will Chikara give me the same

desired results that AE so consistantly does??..I mean, Ill try any product once.