PDA

View Full Version : Rocky start with Pheromones. But Picking up.

dping28
05-30-2004, 07:33 PM
I have been trying various combos with my collection of pheromones as you all may have read in my

previous messages. And I went a while with out any sign of them working, Then I got multiple hits from multiple gay

guys and then one from a gay girl who is dating one of my female friends. Cant explain that one. Very odd. Then

today I think I got my first DIHL . I was out at the BugOut (VW Bug Show) and was wearing AE/m, Might have had a lil

AE/m, PI/m and SOE from the previous night cause I didnt have a chance to shower before heading out. I only thru on

2 small drops of AE/m (one behind each ear) and I was standing checking out some parts at a stand when I noticed

this chick staring at me hardcore, not blinking just standing there. And I continued to look thru the parts and turn

around about 1 minute later and shes STILL staring. I guess at that point she snapped out of it cause she turned and

walked off. was definitly an odd experience. :)

boardguy17
05-30-2004, 11:52 PM
Congrats on the hit :) that

must be a damn good feeling to see that after a long time of nothing.

I'm in the same boat you were. Still

looking for my first sign of pheros working after a while of using them :(. I've tried SOE, AE/m, and now I just

bought some TE but I still have no results. Tomorrow I'm gonna try a tiny bit, like one dab.

Watcher
05-31-2004, 01:06 AM
Thats the low level unconscious

reaction - getting the pheros to work for you is the next part - chatting her up or getting conversation. DIHL come

all the time.

thomasdouder
05-31-2004, 01:25 AM
The other day i was sporting

a full packet of SOE gel. I found myself DIHL while talking to a woman.

dping28
05-31-2004, 05:30 AM
Thats the low

level unconscious reaction - getting the pheros to work for you is the next part - chatting her up or getting

conversation. DIHL come all the time.
Im slowly working up to that.. :) I have been working on

maintaining Eye contact. I used to be one of those people that couldnt look anyone in the eye. Extremly Submissive.

But when I put a small bit of AE under my nose it goes away a good bit, have been using it as I force my self into

eye contact. I turned it into kind of a game. See who looks away first. If them I win :) I can do it fine with guys,

girls on the other hand is taking a lil more work. Listenen to all of David DeAngelos stuff has been helping me

overcome my shyness, slowly but surely. :)

jose
05-31-2004, 05:35 AM
It took me awhile before I got my

first hit and when I did it it was very obvious. Always keep track when you change the amount of applications when

you use any product for the first time.

dping28
05-31-2004, 05:45 AM
I have 3 different combos I

use:

AE/m by it self (2-3 drops)

AE/m (2 drops) + PI/m (1-2 dabs) + SOE (2" per wrist)

NPA/m (2 dabs

with dropper top on) + APC (4 dabs) + SOE (2" per wrist)

And have been using Rochas Man for a cover scent.

Really Like that stuff. Have to say its the best cologne I have smelled . Havent been able to try Herrera yet cause

I dont want to stop using Rochas :)