PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about TE

boardguy17
05-30-2004, 01:39 AM
Well I got

my order of TE the other day and havent noticed any hits in the couple days Ive had it, so:

1. What would you

say would be an appropriate dose for me? Im 6' 3", 160 lbs, above average looks, and 17 years old but people say i

look 20. I dunno about my natural mone signature, if I had to guess I would say 50/50 alpha/beta.

2. I also

have so AE/m left over from my last order, does anybody know of any decent TE/AE mixes that I could try?

3. I

don't have much in the way of good cover scents, just cheap colognes :(. Next paycheck I'll be picking up some CK

cologne (I love its smell). I was just wondering if I were to spray a spray of TE on my shirt then a spray of

cologne right over that, would it kill the TE mones from the alcohol or anything like that?

I work in

arcade/laser tag kinda place, so hotties are a constant sight :). Plus tomorrow night I'm going to a club, so

should I try a borderline OD like people say works well?

a.k.a.
05-31-2004, 12:46 PM
I was just

wondering if I were to spray a spray of TE on my shirt then a spray of cologne right over that, would it kill the TE

mones from the alcohol or anything like that?

No. You NEED a cover scent for best results.

Gossamer_2701
05-31-2004, 02:39 PM
would it kill the

TE mones from the alcohol or anything like that?

TE/m IS and alcohol base, so cologne won't hurt the

mones at all.

And a cover is definitely needed for TE/m or you'll smell like cat balls or something:D

DefconX3
05-31-2004, 02:46 PM
TE/m IS and

alcohol base, so cologne won't hurt the mones at all.

And a cover is definitely needed for TE/m or you'll

smell like cat balls or something:D

Yeah, people will say that something "smells like weed". Cover is

a VERY good idea. Also, it is well known that AE/m and TE/m mix real well, so give it a shot.

boardguy17
05-31-2004, 07:31 PM
Yeah, people

will say that something "smells like weed". Cover is a VERY good idea. Also, it is well known that AE/m and TE/m mix

real well, so give it a shot.

Ok :) I just wasn't sure if it was ok to spray the cover scent

directly over the TE, cause I heard deoderant and stuff kills mones...does that count with Axe sprays too

(tsunami)?

And has anybody tried a successful TE/AE mix? I tried CKs 3:2 AE/TE mix but I didn't see any

results. I think tomorrow I'm gonna wear just one small dab of TE and see if "less is more" applies to me.

DefconX3
05-31-2004, 09:33 PM
Ok :) I just

wasn't sure if it was ok to spray the cover scent directly over the TE, cause I heard deoderant and stuff kills

mones...does that count with Axe sprays too (tsunami)?

And has anybody tried a successful TE/AE mix? I tried

CKs 3:2 AE/TE mix but I didn't see any results. I think tomorrow I'm gonna wear just one small dab of TE and see

if "less is more" applies to me.

I have had good results with AE/TE. One thing that many people seem

to think is that mones are "living", they are not. You do not have to worry about "killing" them because they are

not living in the first place. :)