PDA

View Full Version : The Keys or method to approaching a female if you're less than confident

happyman
05-30-2004, 01:12 AM
For women or female attraction or just plain simply for you to get a good

seduction start:
Being at ease and smooth and confident is Soooooo key. This attracts women more than any other

trait
1. Confidence
2. Smooth
3. At ease
Those are the ones that get them to dig you. As long as your

not you know, putting on this Fonzie act. They can tell when it's an act vs. The true way you feel. If they sense

it's an act. Your not going to get anywhere. So how do you do this.
1. Think to yourself, I am not butt ugly and

I have seen some beutiful chics with butt ugly guys. I am not even close to being butt ugly. I am a league above

them. Of coarse I can get with her....whoever she may be.
2. I am not a loser. And I know for a fact many girls

have boyfiriends that are complete losers. I'm not a loser at all or even close so my chances are so good

here.
3. Think to yourself, you know, I am going to just glide up and start talking to this girl because I can.

I'm not butt ugly, a loser, or any of that. She should be glad I at least say hello and talk to her. Isn't that

what it's all about?
4. What am I supposed to do just shy away like a toad that has absolutely no right even

walking within 20 feet of her and scat??? I don't think so! She may be what I want but that definately doesn't

mean I am beneath her or anyone.
What if she worked at an ice-cream shop or a bank and I wanted an ice-cream cone

or a transaction at the bank. Well this is no different. She is what I want sure,..... but that doesn't mean I am

litllet to her presence
Let's do this.
At first you will have to stop and go over this in your mind and

after a while it will just be automatic. A good tip is if she is walking by you have to act fast but if she is in a

place such as a grocery store where you know she will be around for 10 minutes or so. Let her sit for a good 5

minutes or so. Don't just run right up to them as soon as you see her or within a minute after you see her. This

makes you look desperate and over-bearing....or weird lol
Show her you have control and whait 5-10 minutes and

glide into it.
I was never really shy or low in confidence but I do hesitate sometimes and if you wait to long it

can kill it. So I am improving. And with certain pheromone
colognes on it makes it so easy.
Try it.

Any thoughts or input?
Ian

Watcher
05-30-2004, 02:13 AM
If looking for long term

relationship look for attractive women but avoid the ones that when they are with their bf dont check u out but

flirt like crazy when they are free or alone with you. As they will do the same thing on you if you get with em

(learnt that the hard way) once bitten twice more aware.

In terms of approach - if you are lacking confidence

to approach the cute ones go after the nearest ugly chick - practice youre conversation skills etc. Get the

confidence - do some weights (women mostly dont want fat guys - except those with serious self confidence skills or

weird ones) Anyway work on the ugly ones with approach then move up the ladder.

And of course if you find a

pheromone that works use it.

DZorro
05-30-2004, 03:08 AM
Great

tips.

DZorro,

Icarus
05-30-2004, 03:39 AM
I don't mean to cause offence,

but I don't think this stuff is a 'skill' that can be mastered.

I think that is a main part of the male

problem. We like to be able to master things.

All good tips, though, don't get me wrong. Aside from the

'just talk to some ugly ones' thing. What would you do if you found out that that 'hot' chick that you

'graduated' to from the 'ugly' girls was only talking to you for similar reasons?

"sorry, just practicin

my flirtin, Hogface! Byeeeeeeeeee"

How would you feel about that?

One can become more socially adept

without following 'tips'.

But if tips are what you are after...... I learned at an early age that my social

interactions became better when I actually started viewing myself from the outside - that is, in the manner in

which I would be interpreted by those I was engaged with. This desolves the notion that exists in a great many

minds that the other fully understands how you are currently thinking, feeling, or what has previously happened in

your day/life. They don't know your back story, or even what page you are on now.

This does not entail

altering you personality or putting on an act.

Ach, nutz to it. Just get out there and have a laugh. It's

not science, and it would be creepy and awful if it were.

Cheers

happyman
05-30-2004, 04:23 AM
I don't mean to

cause offence, but I don't think this stuff is a 'skill' that can be mastered.

I think that is a main part

of the male problem. We like to be able to master things.

All good tips, though, don't get me wrong. Aside

from the 'just talk to some ugly ones' thing. What would you do if you found out that that 'hot' chick that you

'graduated' to from the 'ugly' girls was only talking to you for similar reasons?

"sorry, just practicin

my flirtin, Hogface! Byeeeeeeeeee"

One can become more socially adept

without following 'tips'.

But if tips are what you are after...... I learned at an early age that my social

interactions became better when I actually started viewing myself from the outside - that is, in the manner in

which I would be interpreted by those I was engaged with. This desolves the notion that exists in a great many

minds that the other fully understands how you are currently thinking, feeling, or what has previously happened in

your day/life. They don't know your back story, or even what page you are on now.

This does not entail

altering you personality or putting on an act.

Ach, nutz to it. Just get out there and have a laugh. It's

not science, and it would be creepy and awful if it were.

Cheers

LOL "HogFace" too funny.

And yes I wasn't trying to bring a total method to it all I just was trying to give some folks a push or a new

way of looking at things.
You are so right. While their has to be an outlook and an attitude to it all as I was

trying to get across there are really no rules when it comes down to it. Have fun. Do your thing as you said. Too

much worrying about rules and regulations leads to over analyzation then hesitation-then fear. Once fear is involved

things can get fucked up. Unless she thinks your like a cute lost nervous puppy that she just can't resist. Yes.

That has, does, and will happen but it's only 1 in 100 situations. Go with your gut. It doesn't lie
Good input

Chap,
Ian

deb
05-30-2004, 05:11 AM
I don't mean to cause

offence, but I don't think this stuff is a 'skill' that can be mastered.

I think that is a main part of the

male problem. We like to be able to master things.

All good tips, though, don't get me wrong. Aside from the

'just talk to some ugly ones' thing. What would you do if you found out that that 'hot' chick that you

"sorry, just practicin my

flirtin, Hogface! Byeeeeeeeeee"

One can become more socially adept without

following 'tips'.

interactions became better when I actually started viewing myself from the outside - that is, in the manner in which

I would be interpreted by those I was engaged with. This desolves the notion that exists in a great many minds that

the other fully understands how you are currently thinking, feeling, or what has previously happened in your

day/life. They don't know your back story, or even what page you are on now.

This does not entail altering you

personality or putting on an act.

Ach, nutz to it. Just get out there and have a laugh. It's not science, and

it would be creepy and awful if it were.

CheersYou are sooooooooo right on. I agree totally.:)

deb
05-30-2004, 05:16 AM
LOL "HogFace" too

funny.
And yes I wasn't trying to bring a total method to it all I just was trying to give some folks a push or a

new way of looking at things.
You are so right. While their has to be an outlook and an attitude to it all as I

was trying to get across there are really no rules when it comes down to it. Have fun. Do your thing as you said.

Too much worrying about rules and regulations leads to over analyzation then hesitation-then fear. Once fear is

involved things can get fucked up. Unless she thinks your like a cute lost nervous puppy that she just can't

resist. Yes. That has, does, and will happen but it's only 1 in 100 situations. Go with your gut. It doesn't lie

Good input Chap,
IanIan, I understand what you were going for, I think the bottom line is being so

comfortable with oneself that it exudes to others. That's a place we all want to be and strive for. Maybe if we

look to that first, we won't depend on relationships to make us feel good about ourselves.:cool:

bigdog
05-30-2004, 09:00 AM
Just listened to DeAngelo's

Advanced Dating Seminar. Whoever suggested it THANKS!!!
Utilized methods that stresses CONFIDENCE and COCKY FUNNY

attitude and I have had 12 verified #'s from hot chicks the last couple weeks. Going out with one tonight. Chikara

has been great as well as the other mones but DeAngelo's stuff is the icing on the cake!

One in particular

is a stripper at a higher class club and she said she had never met someone out that exuded such confidence as I had

and knew how to communicate without coming across as a wuss. I never would've had the fortitude to go up to her

before but now it's so easy!

fran1
05-30-2004, 09:00 PM
BigDOG there is a way that you can

send me the MP3 of DeAngelos Advanced technique
I want to use this techniques too.

deb
05-30-2004, 09:22 PM
BigDOG there is a way

that you can send me the MP3 of DeAngelos Advanced technique
I want to use this techniques too.k
I would

like it also just for extra info. pretty please!!!;)

happyman
05-31-2004, 12:27 AM
BigDOG there is a

way that you can send me the MP3 of DeAngelos Advanced technique
I want to use this techniques

too.

May I ask a question? What technique are you speaking of?

Please fill me in.
Ian

Watcher
05-31-2004, 01:04 AM
NLP is useful - fastseduction.com

is a great place for information on how to deal with the very attractive women.

deb
05-31-2004, 04:24 AM
May I ask a question?

What technique are you speaking of?

Please fill me in.
IanJust listened to DeAngelo's Advanced Dating

Seminar. Whoever suggested it THANKS!!!
Utilized methods that stresses CONFIDENCE and COCKY FUNNY attitude and I

have had 12 verified #'s from hot chicks the last couple weeks. Going out with one tonight. Chikara has been great

as well as the other mones but DeAngelo's stuff is the icing on the cake! Big Dog sent this.

I just wanted to

see what they are telling men to help me look out for the wolves out there.:p

Dissension
05-31-2004, 04:52 AM
I have a

Ferrari key ring with my car keys, when I go to bars I smoothly and cooly prop myself at the bar, beautifully framed

with one arm on the bar the other with my hand in my belt loop, as I toss my small things on the bar as if its

inconvient to be not holding them at just that moment. These small things are carfully concidered though.

A

bulging leather wallet

The fore mentioned set of keys, dsiguised as Ferrari keys

A very expensive set

of sunglasses, any make depending on whats hot this season. (this is the only real investment needed)

I then

just give the barman a nod, to get his attention and be served a Martini on ice. After that I dont need to coherce

any weak minds....they come to me.

DZorro
05-31-2004, 05:02 AM
I have a Ferrari

key ring with my car keys, when I go to bars I smoothly and cooly prop myself at the bar, beautifully framed with

one arm on the bar the other with my hand in my belt loop, as I toss my small things on the bar as if its inconvient

to be not holding them at just that moment. These small things are carfully concidered though.

A bulging

leather wallet

A very expensive set of

sunglasses, any make depending on whats hot this season. (this is the only real investment needed)

I then

just give the barman a nod, to get his attention and be served a Martini on ice. After that I dont need to coherce

you sound like a person who just stepped out of a movie

:p

DZorro,

koolking1
05-31-2004, 05:34 AM
great, but what happens

when they want a ride in that Ferrari and all you have is your 15 year old piece of crap and monopoly money in your

fat wallet???

These behaviors advised by HappyMan can be learned as all behaviors can be learned, practice

makes perfect!!!

deb
05-31-2004, 05:35 AM
you sound like a person

who just stepped out of a movie :p

DZorro,LOL and not only that, but at some point, a woman throwing a

drink in his face.:D

dping28
05-31-2004, 05:49 AM
But wouldnt that attract the

wrong kind of girl? Ones who just want the money? the key ring and fat wallet part. the rest i would think is

good.

deb
05-31-2004, 05:50 AM
But wouldnt that

attract the wrong kind of girl? Ones who just want the money? the key ring and fat wallet part. the rest i would

think is good.
Who said he was trying to find the right kind of girl?:D

dping28
05-31-2004, 05:52 AM
My bad.. ;) your right.. :)

Elana
05-31-2004, 05:54 AM
Who said he was trying

to find the right kind of girl?:D

I actually think he was looking for the wrongest kind of girl he

could find. :D

Wrongest......me so smart :D

Dissension
05-31-2004, 06:11 AM
when theyre under my

spell....a powerful one at that....its all plain sailing

I then just give the barman a nod, to get his

attention and be served a Martini on ice. After that I dont need to coherce any weak minds....they come to

me.

:rolleyes:

NLP helps them to think my VW beetle is the flashes sports car in

the world.

in the morning they'l think its cute ;)

tounge
05-31-2004, 09:12 AM
NLP is useful -

fastseduction.com is a great place for information on how to deal with the very attractive women.

What about unattractive women. I don't have an problem with the attactive ones. It's the unattractive that

I need help to approach.

In my town there is a womens semi-pro football (American Fotball) team. Is there any

mix or techniques that would help approach a 250 pound female linebacker. Some of these chicks are built like baby

gorillas and probably just as furry.

I need something that would give me the sack to make an approach. Maybe

NPA or SOE? Please help as I've always wanted to hook up with a female football player.

It is just not fair

that we only want to hook up with attractive chicks. Fugly women need love too!

Elana
05-31-2004, 09:13 AM
What about

unattractive women. I don't have an problem with the attactive ones. It's the unattractive that I need help to

approach.

In my town there is a womens semi-pro football (American Fotball) team. Is there any mix or

techniques that would help approach a 250 pound female linebacker. Some of these chicks are built like baby gorillas

and probably just as furry.

I need something that would give me the sack to make an approach. Maybe NPA or

SOE? Please help as I've always wanted to hook up with a female football player.

It is just not fair that

we only want to hook up with attractive chicks. Fugly women need love too!
Tounge gets good rep for that

one. He gives love to the fugly's too :)

tounge
05-31-2004, 09:27 AM
Tounge gets good rep

for that one. He gives love to the fugly's too :)

Only from a distance doll. Only from a distance.

It's still th attractive ones that get to ride my 69 gauge shotgun.

Icarus
05-31-2004, 09:30 AM
Wouldn't you be better employed

using your penis?

Dissension
05-31-2004, 09:31 AM
fugly women love penis too

Icarus
05-31-2004, 09:32 AM
That was never in question.

metroman
05-31-2004, 09:43 AM
I have a

Ferrari key ring with my car keys, when I go to bars I smoothly and cooly prop myself at the bar, beautifully framed

with one arm on the bar the other with my hand in my belt loop, as I toss my small things on the bar as if its

inconvient to be not holding them at just that moment. These small things are carfully concidered though.

A

bulging leather wallet

A very expensive set

of sunglasses, any make depending on whats hot this season. (this is the only real investment needed)

I then

"Bond...James Bond...Shake & not stirred, bruises the Gin"

tounge
05-31-2004, 09:43 AM
Wouldn't you be

better employed using your penis?

At one time I was employed to use my penis. Hence the term

"the money shot".

a.k.a.
05-31-2004, 12:20 PM
... I toss my

small things on the bar as if its inconvient to be not holding them at just that moment...

A bulging leather

wallet
A very expensive set of sunglasses...
Translation: "I am a tourist. Please mug me."

Pancho1188
05-31-2004, 12:36 PM
Translation: "I

am a tourist. Please mug me."
:D

On another note, it says that this post was too

short...oh, well. Now I have at least 10 characters. :)

happyman
05-31-2004, 12:48 PM
But wouldnt that

attract the wrong kind of girl? Ones who just want the money? the key ring and fat wallet part. the rest i would

think is good.

Well Money=Women. That is the hard fact. There is no dispute. But that doesn't mean

you need it. There are other things that are just as beneficial like I was talking about. Some women like that

better than all the money in the world if you make them feel a certain way. It just depends on the women. What he is

doing is not getting the women to like him for his money. He doesn't even know them yet. He is using it as a Lure

to bring them in. Then he dazzels them.
With all do respect to him I think he goes a litlle beyond the norm but

use whatever works if you are having success.

Oh Yes the comment of Money=Women. It is a hard fact. Why? When

is the last time you seen a millionaire without a chic? Never. And if she left him or it didn't work out and he

went looking for a new squeeze he wouldn't be months or even years before he got seriously involved again like a

typical guy. There are many others to follow. As I said you will never meet a millionaire hard on luck with women.

That is the hard fact.

Pancho1188
05-31-2004, 01:16 PM
Hey, man. I'd agree, but

just to let you in on your opposing argument, some will say that millionnaires are rich for a reason...they have the

assertive, proactive, confident personality that gets women as well as money. Therefore, they would argue that

it's the confidence, not the money, that attracts these women.

Yes, I guess you could say I'm writing on

behalf of all the women who get offended by people who say all they want is money.

However, I go by the

psychological standpoint that money = security, which attracts women through the natural laws that govern mating

(the confidence, etc. is also true, but I'm speaking strictly about money itself). Some people would say we've

grown past that...I don't think you can completely ignore instinct, but we live in a society and it's quite

possible to go beyond the typical "Male looks for child-bearing characteristics; female looks for child-protecting

characteristics". However, those thoughts are wired in your unconscious somewhere.

It's actually interesting

that many women will do anything to fight off the stigma of going after men with money, but most men actually take

pride in going after women with..."child-bearing" qualities, to put it nicely...

Personally, I still

want a girl that I find attractive and that finds me attractive. We can go from there. :)

JustPeachy
05-31-2004, 01:39 PM
Well

Money=Women. That is the hard fact. There is no dispute. But that doesn't mean you need it. There are other things

that are just as beneficial like I was talking about. Some women like that better than all the money in the world if

you make them feel a certain way. It just depends on the women. What he is doing is not getting the women to like

him for his money. He doesn't even know them yet. He is using it as a Lure to bring them in. Then he dazzels them.

With all do respect to him I think he goes a litlle beyond the norm but use whatever works if you are having

success.

Oh Yes the comment of Money=Women. It is a hard fact. Why? When is the last time you seen a millionaire

without a chic? Never. And if she left him or it didn't work out and he went looking for a new squeeze he wouldn't

be months or even years before he got seriously involved again like a typical guy. There are many others to follow.

As I said you will never meet a millionaire hard on luck with women. That is the hard fact.
Mmm, I know

this guy that used to play football in college. I'll call him "Clive". Clive lost his shot at a pro career due to a

knee injury. Now this guy is a hunkster in his own right, no doubt about it. Dumb as a box of rocks, but he looks

good. He's still trying to follow the lead of all his buddies that turned pro and actually do have all the material

stuff. Bought a house he can't afford on his own, and an import SUV he can't afford to repair when it breaks. He

can just about afford to take a date to McDonald's. On a good day.

'Nuther words, Clive is about as genuine

as Pamela Anderson's 34 DDD's. Sure, he can attract some of the most astoundingly beautiful women I've ever seen.

And does it regularly. And gets dumped by another beautiful woman every other week. Now, I'm not saying anything

about Clive's horizontal talents, because I wouldn't know. We're not that kind of friends, and that's not the

point. I know a few of those women personally, and some of them aren't a whole lot smarter than he is. But even

with that, they can spot and abandon a fake within mere days. Clive's gettin' no love up in the club. Goes

almost without saying, Clive is not a happy man. He's getting attention from women, but it's not the kind he

wants, and he can't seem to grasp what he's doing wrong, even with the aid of a female friend who soooo knows

what's wrong with this picture - little things like "dishonesty" and "overkill". I suppose the same goes for mones

or any other attractant. At some point, you'd better have more to offer that a bod and some smooth talk and some

stank, if you want her to stick around. If those women saw how he interacts with his daughter, they'd forgive an

awful lot. Remember Jimmi Smits with the baby? Hot, hot hot! Kids are a great prop - especially when they aren't a

prop.

Just a thought...

Holmes
05-31-2004, 01:46 PM
At some point,

you'd better have more to offer that a bod and some smooth talk and some stank, if you want her to stick

around.

Yes indeedy.

Pancho1188
05-31-2004, 01:48 PM
Yes

indeedy.
So that's what I've been doing wrong... :D

BigGulp
05-31-2004, 02:13 PM
"Like" seems to attract "like"

and shallow seems to attract shallow. Seems to me that good women are attracted to good men. I don't see where $

has all that much to do with it. Not big $ anyway. Security IS important to a woman though and that doesn't have as

much to do with $ as most people think. If two people really love each other they can get by on very little. That's

what I keep telling me anyway. Even though I know it's Bull**** *wink icon from the old Forum*

Icarus
05-31-2004, 03:29 PM
Have money = get certain types of

women

Have Huge Breasts = get certain types of men

it's pretty off to try and legislate for this

stuff.

There's no one trait that attracts me to a woman. It's either there or it's not. I have met

girls, that if I put all her qualities (from looks, right down to attitude and habits) down on paper, it would seem

like she would fit my criteria of 'my perfect woman' but in real life, did NOTHING for me. (conversely, I have

met girls that have blown me away despite not really being in any way comperable to my 'type')

S'good if

you can find the 1st one 'cept with the spark of proper attraction..... that also feels the same about

you....

Thankfully, I have found this. <smiles smugly, then turns to leave and smacks nuts on edge of table.

Makes small, pained noise then falls over. Refuses aid. Stems bloodflow with tablecloth. Ignores ambulance crew.

Has supper.>

um... yup.

JustPeachy
05-31-2004, 03:33 PM
Have money = get

certain types of women

Have Huge Breasts = get certain types of men

it's pretty off to try and legislate

for this stuff.

There's no one trait that attracts me to a woman. It's either there or it's not. I have

met girls, that if I put all her qualities (from looks, right down to attitude and habits) down on paper, it would

seem like she would fit my criteria of 'my perfect woman' but in real life, did NOTHING for me. (conversely, I

have met girls that have blown me away despite not really being in any way comperable to my 'type')

S'good if

you can find the 1st one 'cept with the spark of proper attraction..... that also feels the same about you....

Thankfully, I have found this. <smiles smugly, then turns to leave and smacks nuts on edge of table. Makes small,

pained noise then falls over. Refuses aid. Stems bloodflow with tablecloth. Ignores ambulance crew. Has supper.>

um... yup.
When faced with an apparent anomaly, best to recheck your basic hypothesis.

I think Ayn

Rand said that. Or pretty much that. Maybe you just need to add "Must stank right."

Holmes
05-31-2004, 03:38 PM
it's pretty off to

try and legislate for this stuff.

There's no one trait that attracts me to a woman. It's either there or it's

not. I have met girls, that if I put all her qualities (from looks, right down to attitude and habits) down on

paper, it would seem like she would fit my criteria of 'my perfect woman' but in real life, did NOTHING for me.

(conversely, I have met girls that have blown me away despite not really being in any way comperable to my

'type')

S'good if you can find the 1st one 'cept with the spark of proper attraction..... that also feels the

same about you....

Vel said, alluvit.

happyman
05-31-2004, 05:17 PM
Mmm, I know

this guy that used to play football in college. I'll call him "Clive". Clive lost his shot at a pro career due to a

knee injury. Now this guy is a hunkster in his own right, no doubt about it. Dumb as a box of rocks, but he looks

good. He's still trying to follow the lead of all his buddies that turned pro and actually do have all the material

stuff. Bought a house he can't afford on his own, and an import SUV he can't afford to repair when it breaks. He

can just about afford to take a date to McDonald's. On a good day.

'Nuther words, Clive is about as

genuine as Pamela Anderson's 34 DDD's. Sure, he can attract some of the most astoundingly beautiful women I've

ever seen. And does it regularly. And gets dumped by another beautiful woman every other week. Now, I'm not saying

anything about Clive's horizontal talents, because I wouldn't know. We're not that kind of friends, and that's

not the point. I know a few of those women personally, and some of them aren't a whole lot smarter than he is.

But even with that, they can spot and abandon a fake within mere days. Clive's gettin' no love up in the club.

Goes almost without saying, Clive is not a happy man. He's getting attention from women, but it's not the kind he

wants, and he can't seem to grasp what he's doing wrong, even with the aid of a female friend who soooo knows

what's wrong with this picture - little things like "dishonesty" and "overkill". I suppose the same goes for mones

or any other attractant. At some point, you'd better have more to offer that a bod and some smooth talk and some

stank, if you want her to stick around. If those women saw how he interacts with his daughter, they'd forgive an

awful lot. Remember Jimmi Smits with the baby? Hot, hot hot! Kids are a great prop - especially when they aren't a

prop.

Just a thought...

And it is a good thought. However, Just Peachy, the women left

because he doesn't have all the things he implied he does. If he did they may of stayed or maybe not all of them

but they would of atleast known he was legit.

My Philosophy is this:
All women like money. Then again so

do all men.
Women are more drawn to going out with someone with money than a man.
For instance=When is the

last time you seen a good looking 24 year old buff guy going out with a Very homely, shall we say, distaseful

looking, 50 year old Lady??? Maybe 1 in a zillion.
But we have seen a buetiful 24-28 year old Chic with a 50 -

55 year old Rich man that is distateful looking not often but it is there.
So yes women like money. I don't

really think it is for security as much as they like buying things. As far as security goes what is the difference

between someone who makes 100,000 a year as opposed to someone who makes a million. The kids can still get fed and

they will have a roof over there heads and they will be fine.
Back to my Philosophy. Money does attract all

women to a degree. But yes, you have to have them like you for a reason when they do get involved with you......and

that is to like you for you. Not what you can buy them.
I say do whatever you have to in order to lure them in.

Money is a great way.
Then it is up to you to make her feel happy and have fun with her. And it is up to her to

really like you for who you are.
If she doesn't. It will not last (at least not in a real sense)
Cash goes a

long way, but it does not substitute human emotion. Yes you can get them there with it but the real part of it all

is up to the people themselves. However someone with lot's of cash has 1,000 times more opporunities because of it.

Cash is great to get you going and keep you in play. But then you gotta have the stuff it is

really made out of or it is a temporary thing.

*One other thing is just as important or useful as actually

having loads of money to get you in. And I mean just as useful and active.....it is the attitude that you don't

need money to get a girl. This will bring them in in another type of way. Showing you don't need money and acting

like you can hook anyone (movie start to girl next door) as long as your not a jerk about it is just as good of a

lure.....in today's world. Not yester year but today.

Ian

DrSmellThis
05-31-2004, 05:34 PM
I do not want to sound new-agey, but at this point

I cannot but think that there is some kind of pseudo electro-magnetic aspect, a polar force of some kind, to

romantic chemistry. I further suspect that this aspect is more fundamental than pheromones (logically, it would

almost have to be, pheromones being the 'software' to magnetism's 'hardware'; inasmuch as the rest of this

theory was sound). I know pretty well the science of the pheromonal perspective, and respect science as an important

source of information for our beliefs; but to think otherwise would fly in the face of my everyday, direct

experiences; from being with girlfriends, initial hug experiences, and cuddling, etc. Moreover, this is not really

unscientific, but is rather just a different kind of empirical science (similar to phenomenology, for the record) at

an initial stage.

Conveniently, of course, everyone reading this (or not) has personal data relevant to this

theory, and may closely examine their own experiences vis a vis my hypothesis of experiential similarity

ad infinitum. It would also be possible, though very challenging, to design research studies to test this.

Those who might be skeptical that scienctific methods can be employed to study such "etheric" phenomena can refer to

my next long post below for a very basic example of such a study, which albeit is only a "pilot" (to determine

whether more rigorous study might be worthwhile) study".

This is not a new thought for me, but I have played

with magnets quite a lot recently, and have come to believe this much more strongly. Certain arrangements of a

magnetic field interacting with my body(*) have felt to me remarkably similar to human contact from a good lover. At

one point I finally had a strong sense of recognition, close to a feeling of certainty, that it was virtually

the same thing.

Obviously these polar attraction phenomena (collectively, including cuddling, sexual

intercourse, 'magnetic hugs', 'virtual cuddling', (*)) cannot be just about generic magnetism; and/or

magnetism is not just generic (it is possible that magnetism and gravity, for example, are really just specific

examples of a more inclusive attraction force or set of attraction forces). This is because certain individuals are

attracted to certain other individuals more than to others. But I suspect from the feelings I experienced that there

is a generic component, as well as specific variations; in the polar forces involved, and/or the resonances of

attracted bodies with those polar forces.

What might this imply for the science of attraction, assuming the

theory is sound? Will we be all scrambling to add "more iron" to our diets? Will the next "hot" 21st Century saying

be, "Honey is that a rare earth magnet in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" Will jvk have a coronary,

"guffawing himself to death?" Will Elana claim DST (or DST1) is the latest manifestation of the shape-shifting

lizard troll? Stay tuned.

(*For further information and method see below, in my "virtual cuddle"

post.)

deb
05-31-2004, 05:38 PM
I hate to sound

new-agey, but at this point I cannot but think that there is some kind of pseudo electro-magnetic aspect to romantic

chemistry. I further suspect that this aspect is more fundamental than pheromones. I know pretty well the science of

the pheromonal perspective, but to think otherwise would fly in the face of my everyday direct experiences, from

being with girlfriends, initial hug experiences, cuddling etc. Conveniently, of course, everyone reading this (or

not) has personal data relevant to this theory.

This is not a new thought, but I have played with magnets quite

a lot recently, and have come to believe this much more strongly. Certain arrangements of a magnetic field

interacting with my body(*) have felt to me stunningly similar to human contact from a good lover. At one point I

finally had a strong sense of recognition, close to a feeling of certainty, that it was virtually the same

thing.

Obviously this cannot be just generic magnetism, or magnetism is not just generic. This is

because certain individuals are attracted to certain other individuals. But I suspect from the feelings I

experienced that there is a generic component, as well as specific variations on the polar forces involved.

What

might this imply for the science of attraction? Will we be all scrambling to add "more iron" to our diets? Will the

next hot 21st Century saying be, "Honey is that a rare earth magnet in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Will jvk have a coronary from "guffawing himself to death?" Will Elana claim DST is the latest manifestation of the

shape-shifting lizard troll?Stay tuned.

(*info. available upon request)Where can I get some magnets?

Where do I place them?:o :o What do you think about those people who meet on line and then meet each other way

later? Where is the magnetism there?:confused:

DrSmellThis
05-31-2004, 06:04 PM
Deb, since many aspects of attraction are presumably correlated (related) to each other, it is probably more likely

that those who are compatible online will be in person.

Further Information, Pilot Study and

Procedure: A "Virtual Cuddle" Exercise:

I should have known someone would immediately request all

the magnet information. ;) So here it is.

I bought the small ceramic magnets at a hardware store. Every

hardware store has them.

I then tried a simple exercise. Anyone who tries this, as detailed below, is

participating in a very basic pilot study, which can be suggestive though not scientifically conclusive (that could

be only with much further study). I welcome all posted results, whether supportive or

non-supportive.

Procedure A: The magnets were taped in place on my hands (on the base of each little finger)

as follows, from left to right:

N/S > hand > N/S > N/S > hand > N/S
In this way the

touching body parts were surrounded by a uniform, (hence, "two as one"?!) harmonious magnetic force that pulls/holds

everything together, as might be similar in the case with actual romantic attraction. The hands are held together,

as if in "prayer formation", for the "virtual cuddle" experience. (I don't know whether this is a crucial

detail, but I taped the magnets to the bases of my smallest fingers, after the suggestion of Alex Chiu, who thinks

it is important to use these particular fingers for his magnetic healing purposes.)

The poles detailed above

are all technically backwards, as the so-called "south" pole of a magnet points technically to the earth's north

pole, if I understand it correctly. But the poles labeled above are the poles you get from using a compass to

determine what to call the poles. So if north on the compass pointed to a pole, I called it "north", in other

words.

Those who try it should find it to be a pretty cool feeling, I would predict, and find it somewhat

comparable to some of their experiences of human to human contact. That is my qualitative hypothesis, which is

falsifiable in that people could find the two kinds of experiences not at all meaningfully similar, failing to

support my theory. Feelings of similarity or recognition should be taken as tenatively supportive of the theory.

Please force yourself to choose between "similar" and "not meaningfully similar". Participants should be conscious

to put all expectations aside for a moment, so as to minimize how much their expectations determine their

findings

Procedure B: To make it a bit more scientific, it is important for anyone who tries this to

compare it with the feeling of putting your hands together without the magnets, either before or after trying it the

other way. This, of course, is the "control condition." Flip a coin to see whether to try this experience before or

after the other. This is called "random assignment to conditions" in research methodology. Judge this

experience in the same way, as similar or dissimilar to person to person contact.

I have tried other

variations with some interesting results. It would be interesting to try it with more than one person holding their

hands together; and to experiment with different placements/sizes of the magnets, of course.

Dissension
05-31-2004, 06:12 PM
I have several good friends,

whome I met online as it where. Although intitial meeting in real life was a little strange, they have become good

friends that I'm happy that I met, in whatever way.

So there can be a certain amount of relating to another

personality online. I actually feel in some way it can be of benifit to meet in that way. As you are forced to

actually speak about something interesting rather than the usual banal small talk.

deb
05-31-2004, 06:41 PM
I bought the

magnets at a hardware store.

Since many aspects of attraction are presumably correlated (related) to each other,

it is probably more likely that those who are compatible online will be in person.

The magnets were taped in

place as follows, from left to right:

N/S, hand, N/S, N/S, hand, N/S

In this way the touching body parts

are surrounded by a harmonious magnetic force that pulls/holds everything together. The hands are held together, as

if in "prayer formation", for the "virtual cuddle" experience. I don't know whether this is a crucial

detail, but I taped the magnets to the bases of my smallest fingers.

The poles detailed above are all

technically backwards, as the so-called "south" pole of a magnet points to the earth's north pole, if I understand

it correctly. But the poles above are the poles you get from using a compass to determine what to call the poles. If

north on the compass points to a pole, I called it "north", in other words.That is really, very interesting.

I have done some reading in regards to magnets and there was a site given on one of the threads that I visited and

read more on. I bet there really is something to that because I also read where there was once a time when the

earth was like a terrarium (sp?) and that people lived longer, healed faster, etc. because of the magnetic field

being held inside. Then when a lining surrounding the earth was torn, (or whatever the scientific term is) it

changed the whole atmosphere. It also correlates with Noah and the flood. People started living less years

historically after the flood. OK I know it sounds strange but I am just repeating stuff I have read.:)

DrSmellThis
05-31-2004, 06:59 PM
BTW, please be aware that I

have continued to edit the above two posts to make them more clear.

Holmes
05-31-2004, 07:18 PM
To play da piano an' go "Yo yo yo."

<ahem> Susan?

Unknownshadow21
05-31-2004, 07:20 PM
That is

really, very interesting. I have done some reading in regards to magnets and there was a site given on one of the

threads that I visited and read more on. I bet there really is something to that because I also read where there was

once a time when the earth was like a terrarium (sp?) and that people lived longer, healed faster, etc. because of

the magnetic field being held inside. Then when a lining surrounding the earth was torn, (or whatever the scientific

term is) it changed the whole atmosphere. It also correlates with Noah and the flood. People started living less

years historically after the flood. OK I know it sounds strange but I am just repeating stuff I have read.:)

Not, trying to be rude, but I don't believe "Noah's flood story" actually happened. If it did China didn't

record it, and one must only ask why? As for people living longer back then it depends some only lived to be 25,

maybe some lived to be 200?

DrSmellThis
05-31-2004, 07:27 PM
Perhaps they were talking

about a pole shift, which is a documented scientific phenomenon due to occur again soon to the earth.

Unknownshadow21
05-31-2004, 07:39 PM
Perhaps they were talking about a pole shift, which is a documentable scientific phenomenon due

to occur again soon to the earth.
Can you elaborate more on this? would this mean we will live longer?

deb
05-31-2004, 07:56 PM
Not, trying to

be rude, but I don't believe "Noah's flood story" actually happened. If it did China didn't record it, and one

must only ask why? As for people living longer back then it depends some only lived to be 25, maybe some lived to be

200?
This rather lengthy but interesting to me.I got it from

http://www.creationevidence.or

g/scientific_evid/magnetic_fld/magnetic_fld.html (http://www.creationevidence.org/scientific_evid/magnetic_fld/magnetic_fld.html)

What does Earth's magnetic field do for us?
The

magnetic field helps us find our way around. Using a compass, we can tell which way is north even when there are no

familiar landmarks in sight.

The magnetic field shields us from much harmful radiation. Cosmic rays come from

all directions, and the sun sends out a steady stream of high-energy particles known as the solar wind.

http://www.creationevidence.org/scientific_evid/magnetic_fld/mag_fld_sph640.gif

Genesis 1:6

describes the firmament (Hebrew raqia) separating the water below from the water above. Before the flood described

in Genesis, the magnetic field may even have helped to suspend the firmament above the earth.

Is the Earth's

field changing?

Scientists have made many careful measurements of the magnetic field over 150 years. These

measurements show that the magnetic field is slowly shrinking. The intensity of the field decreases by half in 1400

years. This means that as time goes on we have less protection from cosmic radiation and the solar wind.

How

strong has it been?

In 560 A.D. the field was twice as strong as it is now. In David's kingdom it was four

times as strong. In Noah's time it was eight times as strong. There are limits to how intense the magnetic field

could have been. If we assume that the field has been decaying at the same rate for 10,000 years, the field would

have been more intense than that of a magnetic star. The heat and electrical extremes from such conditions would

have made life on earth impossible.

http://www.creationevidence.org/scientific_evid/magnetic_fld/mag_his640.gif

This presents a

significant problem for evolutionists and their belief in a 4.6-billion-year-old earth. Their answer is the dynamo

theory, which assumes that the core of the earth is made of molten metal (iron-nickel mixture). Molten material

inside the earth is far hotter than the Curie point, which means that the earth as a whole is not a permanent

magnet; it must be an electromagnet. The dynamo theory is that slow, internal convection currents or planetary

rotation generates the magnetic field, and that this mechanism has operated for the assumed 4.6 billion years. Since

This theory also claims that the field reverses over extremely long periods of time.

Did the field ever change

directions?

Of course, it's dangerous to observe a process for a relatively short period of time and then

declare that the process has been behaving in exactly that way for all of time. This approach is routinely seen in

traditional geology and paleontology (``...the present is the key to the past.''). However, in this case

uniformitarianism is denounced by the evolutionists. They point to paleomagnetic measurements in rock formations.

As sediment accumulates or as molten rock cools, the earth's magnetic field is believed to have aligned the

magnetic domains within the material as it hardened, locking in a record of the orientation of the geomagnetic field

at the time. Measurements of the magnetic-field polarity in ancient volcanic lava flows show that Earths magnetic

field gyrated wildly at one point in time. Other evidence for a change is that the residual magnetic fields in rock

formed on the ocean floor where the great tectonic plates are pulling apart show a number of different orientations.

The traditional assumption here is that these processes went on at the same rate in the past as we observe today.

However, during the flood, when cataclysmic geologic events were occurring at a rapid pace, these processes may have

been recording what happened to the magnetic field over weeks or months instead of hundreds of thousands of years.

Dr. D. R. Humphreys has studied the physical evidence of magnetic-field reversal and decay and developed a model

that describes the magnetic field as having a high initial strength, a series of rapid reversals during the flood

year, slower variations until the time of Christ's earthly ministry, then gradual steady decay.

The idea that

the geomagnetic field could have rapidly reversed was rejected by the evolutionary community, even though a much

larger body, the Sun, reverses its field every eleven years.

Recent discoveries have added more weight to Dr.

Humphreys model. The April 5, 1995 edition (Vol. 14) of Science News reported on a Nature article that researchers

are finding fresh evidence of extremely-rapid field orientation shifts, as much as six degrees per day. The article

states that ``if that happened today, compass needles would swing from magnetic north toward Mexico City in little

over a week''. The article quotes one geophysicist as saying ``that shows the core to be violently active in terms

of the magnetic field''.

Violently active? ``...on that day all the fountains of the deep were broken

up...'' Genesis 7:11, NKJV.

Will the field build back up again?

- Earth seems to have a broken generator.

More of the observable facts support the model proposed by Dr. Humphreys. Whatever happened in the past, hard

evidence exists for a freely-decaying geomagnetic field now. A collapsing magnetic field encounters resistance,

which generates electrical current, which generates more magnetic energy. The result is a slow decay unless new

energy is released into the decaying system from an outside source.

``He who was sat on the throne said `Behold,

I make all things new!'''... Revelation 21:5, NKJV. :cool:

DrSmellThis
05-31-2004, 07:57 PM
I'm not connecting poleshifts

with longevity, as I don't know. There is much debate as to what, if anything, a pole shift would do to our daily

lives. The speculation is extremely diverse, to put it mildly.

Elana
05-31-2004, 07:58 PM
I like shifting poles.

deb
05-31-2004, 08:08 PM
I like shifting

poles.
I like whatever kind of poles. Poles are a gooooood thing, except for pole vaulting, they have

been known to break.:D

Ash
05-31-2004, 08:26 PM
When faced with an

apparent anomaly, best to recheck your basic hypothesis.

I think Ayn Rand said that. Or pretty much that.

Maybe you just need to add "Must stank right."

I thought it was Spock.

JustPeachy
05-31-2004, 09:18 PM
I thought it was

Spock.
I think he cribbed it from Ayn - ahhh, "Atlas Shrugged", I believe.

And, uh, yeah, there are

MANY stories of the Great Flood. Native American people have known it since long before coming to North America,

which would put them in Mongolia, which is pretty much in China's neighborhood. Other ancient cultures have the

story as well. This is one of the few that is truly found globally - and it's always a deity story, to boot.

(John Galt? Any day!)

einstein
05-31-2004, 10:11 PM
I got an old book about

Atlantis. Its still "the" book on Atlantis, although its about 120 years old. This book says the Bible geneology

does not include the true negro races, Chinese, Japanese, Finns, Lapps, Australians or American red men. Since they

are not descended from Noah they weren't a part of the flood.
Of course, this book is trying to prove that the

flood existed only in the medditerranean area and is responsible for destroying atlantis.
The central and south

american natives have deluge stories, and so do the Hindoos. (I love how they spelled back then)
Not quite

universal, but pretty close. Its a fun story though. I like the sumerian version, where the one guy was given

immortality and still lives somewhere down there just waiting for me to find him so he can give me the secret to

immortality too. All discussions about stuff that happened back then opens up all sorts of conspiracy theories.

Atlantis, aliens building the pyramids, ancestors from Sirius and Vega, Bible stories just retellings of even more

ancient stories. We could have a whole forum just on that stuff. Wish I had time to learn it all.

JustPeachy
05-31-2004, 10:39 PM
I got an old

book about Atlantis. Its still "the" book on Atlantis, although its about 120 years old. This book says the Bible

geneology does not include the true negro races, Chinese, Japanese, Finns, Lapps, Australians or American red men.

Since they are not descended from Noah they weren't a part of the flood.
Of course, this book is trying to prove

that the flood existed only in the medditerranean area and is responsible for destroying atlantis.
The central and

south american natives have deluge stories, and so do the Hindoos. (I love how they spelled back then)
Not quite

universal, but pretty close. Its a fun story though. I like the sumerian version, where the one guy was given

immortality and still lives somewhere down there just waiting for me to find him so he can give me the secret to

immortality too. All discussions about stuff that happened back then opens up all sorts of conspiracy theories.

Atlantis, aliens building the pyramids, ancestors from Sirius and Vega, Bible stories just retellings of even more

ancient stories. We could have a whole forum just on that stuff. Wish I had time to learn it all.
Is that

the book where they refer to it as Mu?

Anyway, go figure. The Athabascan-speaking people call it "The Great

Flood" when they say it in English. The Mormons claim the Native Americans are one of the lost tribes...of Israel,

not Mongolia. All tribes have their own creation stories, but they all agree the world was created, and they didn't

do it. Everybody's got an angle. Thing is, we're usually taught to look for differences rather than similarities.

Saw an ancient picture of Cretans who appeared to be attempting to jump over a bull. The scholars had all kinds of

complicated theories about religious and social ritual. Another student and I looked at it and said "RODEO!" (I'm a

fan, he's a retired broncbuster.) Usually, the simplest explanation is probably closest to the truth. (Durnit -

cuz I do love a good conspiracy theory!)

happyman
05-31-2004, 10:46 PM
Wow, This post got really deep.

Never expected that. But that is why we are all here eh.
Ian

JustPeachy
05-31-2004, 11:08 PM
And it is a

good thought. However, Just Peachy, the women left because he doesn't have all the things he implied he does. If he

did they may of stayed or maybe not all of them but they would of atleast known he was legit.

My Philosophy is

this:
All women like money. Then again so do all men.
Women are more drawn to going out with someone with money

than a man.
For instance=When is the last time you seen a good looking 24 year old buff guy going out with a Very

homely, shall we say, distaseful looking, 50 year old Lady??? Maybe 1 in a zillion.
But we have seen a buetiful

24-28 year old Chic with a 50 - 55 year old Rich man that is distateful looking not often but it is there.
So yes

women like money. I don't really think it is for security as much as they like buying things. As far as security

goes what is the difference between someone who makes 100,000 a year as opposed to someone who makes a million. The

kids can still get fed and they will have a roof over there heads and they will be fine.
Back to my Philosophy.

Money does attract all women to a degree. But yes, you have to have them like you for a reason when they do get

involved with you......and that is to like you for you. Not what you can buy them.
I say do whatever you have to in

order to lure them in. Money is a great way.
Then it is up to you to make her feel happy and have fun with her.

And it is up to her to really like you for who you are.
If she doesn't. It will not last (at least not in a real

sense)
Cash goes a long way, but it does not substitute human emotion. Yes you can get them there with it but the

real part of it all is up to the people themselves. However someone with lot's of cash has 1,000 times more

opporunities because of it.
Cash is great to get you going and keep you in play. But then you gotta have the stuff

it is really made out of or it is a temporary thing.

*One other thing is just as important or useful as actually

having loads of money to get you in. And I mean just as useful and active.....it is the attitude that you don't

need money to get a girl. This will bring them in in another type of way. Showing you don't need money and acting

like you can hook anyone (movie start to girl next door) as long as your not a jerk about it is just as good of a

lure.....in today's world. Not yester year but today.
Ian
I get what you're saying, Ian. Sure, everyone

likes money. But frankly, if I met a guy with a Ferrari tag on his keychain and then found out, or even vaguely

suspected it was a gimmick, I'd instantly write him off as a horny manipulative a**hole, even if he was

good-looking or relatively charming. (Sorry, but it's true.) But that's just me. For one thing, you're describing

this scenario as a pickup scene in a bar - probably not the best place to find classy - or even sober - women. The

ones you meet in that kind of a setting may very well be there looking for exactly what you are presenting, in which

case, well, you'll doubtless find the happy matches you desire. Go to, and God bless, my son. :) [Peachy smiles

knowlingly, but benevolently, shakes head]

Stay tuned for new thread...

DrSmellThis
05-31-2004, 11:19 PM
I guess I can't complain about anyone hiijacking my hiijack! :p (Sorry, Ian!) I do hope, however, that

some will be curious to check out the new attraction theory and pilot study I posted above (and have continued to

edit, as is my habit).

Deb, your article seems mistaken in assuming the earth's magnetic field is

permanently fading, as a reduction in the intensity of this field is also indicative of a normal pole shift (thought

to occur every 10 or 20 thousand years, according to geologic records). Not to get religious, but there is no reason

why a typical pole shift couldn't cause massive flooding, BTW. For those who are confused about all this, or think

it might be a "load of crap", there is an hour-long special currently running on PBS about the anticipated pole

shift, featuring mainstream scientists!

happyman
06-01-2004, 01:01 AM
I get what

you're saying, Ian. Sure, everyone likes money. But frankly, if I met a guy with a Ferrari tag on his keychain and

then found out, or even vaguely suspected it was a gimmick, I'd instantly write him off as a horny manipulative

a**hole, even if he was good-looking or relatively charming. (Sorry, but it's true.) But that's just me. For one

thing, you're describing this scenario as a pickup scene in a bar - probably not the best place to find classy - or

even sober - women. The ones you meet in that kind of a setting may very well be there looking for exactly what you

are presenting, in which case, well, you'll doubtless find the happy matches you desire. Go to, and God bless, my

son. :) [Peachy smiles knowlingly, but benevolently, shakes head]

Stay tuned for new thread...

Well Yeah I know. I stated the Ferrari Keys stuff may be a little much in my opinion but I don't want to put

anyone down here. And I wouldn't try and act like I had alot of money when I didn't. I don't beleive for a second

anyone should act like they are something they are not.
1. It is not fair to them
2. It isn't even really

fair to you. or realistic lol
People with alot of money don't flaunt it. You can tell on how they dress, act,

and their demeanor. Women pick up on it pretty well.
For instance my cousin is an investment broker. He is mid

range up the ladder. You know he drives an Acura, Nice house for like 60,000-65,000. The things in his place are not

cheap, nor real expensive. He is relatively new at it for say like 3 years. And he has to budget his money like the

next guy.
Well he told me just two days ago that when he is out with a client he carries a role of between

500-1000 dollars (by the way I seriously doubt that) in order to impress upon the potential client he is loaded

hoping the client would figure well this guy is loaded I should take his advice here and invest with him. I told him

that was much and a little silly. I told him someone who has been around the block would sniff him out in a second.

Then I told him someone with alot of money has things to show for it in his apparel and his belongings but usually

keeps all that low key even though you know he has them. I suggested to him what would be more classy and realistic

would be handing the waitress a Visa Platinum Special Edition card subtlely. These cards require like excellent

credit and start at like a 10,000 revolving line of credit. They have to be approved and OKayed through a major bank

and someone who works at Taco Bell (not that there is anything wrong with that) couldn't obtain one no matter how

good their credit is. I told him subtley handing this to the waitress and tellin her "You can just include

everything on that" without purposely showing it to the client (although your sure he could a glimpse of some

special card) holds much more class and realness. I told him, someone with good money does it in ways like that. Not

carrying around a Wad for Pete's sake.
Now a question for you Peachy? Can women tell just by how a guy act's if

he has money and can they tell the real people from the fakers? I know women can sense and pick up things but are

they keen to that as well?

Ian
When I am out at clubs, bars, grills what have you sure I am looking for a chic. I think people down play

the bar-hookup, pick-up, thing any more. In the seventies and eighties it was fine. Now it's like, well she must of

been a slut, or

Dissension
06-01-2004, 01:20 AM
The only reason I put the

Ferrari key ring there, is because I'm a bit shy about my Auston Martin.

I hate Italian cars ( too Kitch

)...and French Cars ( too poncy )....and American cars ( dumbass cars with no finese )

...any guy with money

would know these are not the keys to have ;)

happyman
06-01-2004, 01:23 AM
By the way, Tried Pheros today

with SOE. Nothing spectacular yet. SOE seems to be good as a standalone. Again I know SOE is for friendlyness,

chatiness, and openess, Trust, and a personal space invader. All great aspects. But I hear when you do get a sexual

hit from SOE it is the bomb.
What experience has anyone had with Pheros? What is it's key feild test

characteristics?
Ian

happyman
06-01-2004, 01:27 AM
The only

reason I put the Ferrari key ring there, is because I'm a bit shy about my Auston Martin.

I hate Italian

cars ( too Kitch )...and French Cars ( too poncy )....and American cars ( dumbass cars with no finese

)

...any guy with money would know these things ;)

Good Call. I wasn't trying to offend

anyone about the Ferrari thing however. Hell, he could have been getting really good results from it. For me, I

would be a little more conservative is all. What works for one gentleman doesn't always work for the next as they

say I suppose.
Ian

Watcher
06-01-2004, 01:32 AM
Women are always looking for

different things - comes down to their upbrining tastes - what they are after in a man (money or just someone to

raise the kids) the more attractive women will naturally be more picky - better quality men come their way etc as

opposed to the average looking (younger ones are more picking over aging women etc)

Pheros in terms of

feedback - well it is a vrey good social / sexual combo - 27-33 age group react better than the -27 ones and older

women react better to WAGG ie 34 +.
Guys get scared off by wagg to a degree (betas), alphas though seem to hang

around (clutter up my space and try to hang off for female targets caught in the crosshairs of a hormone DHIL rush

etc)

Dissension
06-01-2004, 01:42 AM
Ive been wearing WAGG for some

months now, every day at work.

I'm looking forward to my new promotion, wow been in the job less than 6

months and moving up the ranks allready.

Watcher
06-01-2004, 01:46 AM
Care to expand youre view on WAGG

dissension ie what are the main groups of people that respond ie age group sex etc.

That promotion is good

work - pheromones tend to make you stick out a bit.

Dissension
06-01-2004, 02:13 AM
25 - 50+ (males and

females)

I dont need pheromones to stick out, I already do. What I see, is that pheromones are very very

subtle. WAGG is not sexual at all. No one gets scared, except one young girl who I can almost bring to tears. Some

men can feel stupid arround me, others ( you'd call them Alphas ) feel at ease or comfortable around me.

deb
06-01-2004, 04:27 AM
I guess I can't

complain about anyone hiijacking my hiijack! :p (Sorry, Ian!) I do hope, however, that some will be curious to check

out the new attraction theory and pilot study I posted above (and have continued to edit, as is my habit).

Deb, your article seems mistaken in assuming the earth's magnetic field is permanently fading, as a

reduction in the intensity of this field is also indicative of a normal pole shift (thought to occur every 10 or 20

thousand years, according to geologic records). Not to get religious, but there is no reason why a typical pole

shift couldn't cause massive flooding, BTW. For those who are confused about all this, or think it might be a "load

of crap", there is an hour-long special currently running on PBS about the anticipated pole shift, featuring

mainstream scientists!Do you recall the name of the show? I will be looking for it.

JustPeachy
06-01-2004, 08:34 AM
Well Yeah I

know. I stated the Ferrari Keys stuff may be a little much in my opinion but I don't want to put anyone down here.

And I wouldn't try and act like I had alot of money when I didn't. I don't beleive for a second anyone should act

like they are something they are not.
1. It is not fair to them
2. It isn't even really fair to you. or

realistic lol
People with alot of money don't flaunt it. You can tell on how they dress, act, and their demeanor.

Women pick up on it pretty well.
For instance my cousin is an investment broker. He is mid range up the ladder.

You know he drives an Acura, Nice house for like 60,000-65,000. The things in his place are not cheap, nor real

expensive. He is relatively new at it for say like 3 years. And he has to budget his money like the next guy.
Well

he told me just two days ago that when he is out with a client he carries a role of between 500-1000 dollars (by the

way I seriously doubt that) in order to impress upon the potential client he is loaded hoping the client would

figure well this guy is loaded I should take his advice here and invest with him. I told him that was much and a

little silly. I told him someone who has been around the block would sniff him out in a second. Then I told him

someone with alot of money has things to show for it in his apparel and his belongings but usually keeps all that

low key even though you know he has them. I suggested to him what would be more classy and realistic would be

handing the waitress a Visa Platinum Special Edition card subtlely. These cards require like excellent credit and

start at like a 10,000 revolving line of credit. They have to be approved and OKayed through a major bank and

someone who works at Taco Bell (not that there is anything wrong with that) couldn't obtain one no matter how good

their credit is. I told him subtley handing this to the waitress and tellin her "You can just include everything on

that" without purposely showing it to the client (although your sure he could a glimpse of some special card) holds

much more class and realness. I told him, someone with good money does it in ways like that. Not carrying around a

Wad for Pete's sake.
Now a question for you Peachy? Can women tell just by how a guy act's if he has money and

can they tell the real people from the fakers? I know women can sense and pick up things but are they keen to that

as well?
Ian
When I am out at clubs, bars, grills what have you sure I am looking for a chic. I think people down

play the bar-hookup, pick-up, thing any more. In the seventies and eighties it was fine. Now it's like, well she

must of been a slut, orTough question. I've dated some wealthy guys in the past, and they were all

different. Two, both Brits, liked to show it off a bit, good jewelry, expensive dinners - that sort of thing. One,

an American guy, looked and acted poor as a church mouse, and had the tastes to go with it. Another, from the UAE,

and more loaded than the others all put together, enjoying dressing well and having some of the finer things, but

had pretty plebian tastes in American goods and lived more like in his own culture at home. Another, a Chinese guy,

liked to show it off big time. I never even went out with him, and then the first time I did, he tried to give me a

year's lease on an expensive apartment. I was deeply offended and he was totally surprised. (Getting treated like

an expensive hoe is still getting treated like a hoe, even if the guy doesn't see anything wrong with it.) So, no

clues there. Money is one thing. A guy with permanent grease under his nails can have big money.

On the whole,

I'd still say the clothes make the man - or woman. (Reference 'Dress For Success'. I have made 100's of

thousands of dollars based in good part on the advice I found there.) I can just about always tell by the way a guy

dresses and presents himself. I don't care if you shop at K-Mart, once you really learn how to shop. Get a tailor

to go over every piece of clothing you ever buy and make sure it fits well! And take the cheap labels out of the

clothes you get at discount places. Go to a high-end barber - just once. Then let your regular cutter do the

maintenance. I don't care how fat your wallet is, but it had better be a top quality wallet. Get a tan, even if you

have to get it out of a bottle. See a dermatologist. Make sure your skin is great. And everything clean, clean

clean! Always. It's all in the details. I guarantee you, mones or no, if you look like a million dollars, you'll

feel like a million dollars. Then you can go out there with confidence and a great smile, and you will attract both

money and the people who have their own, including women. And then it won't matter where you are. You can act like

you own the joint. You won't even be faking, because you'll BE the guy with the taste and discernment and all the

confidence in the world.

Icarus
06-01-2004, 08:51 AM
Tough question.

I've dated some wealthy guys in the past, and they were all different. Two, both Brits, liked to show it off a bit,

good jewelry, expensive dinners - that sort of thing. One, an American guy, looked and acted poor as a church mouse,

and had the tastes to go with it. Another, from the UAE, and more loaded than the others all put together, enjoying

dressing well and having some of the finer things, but had pretty plebian tastes in American goods and lived more

like in his own culture at home. Another, a Chinese guy, liked to show it off big time. I never even went out with

him, and then the first time I did, he tried to give me a year's lease on an expensive apartment. I was deeply

offended and he was totally surprised. (Getting treated like an expensive hoe is still getting treated like a hoe,

even if the guy doesn't see anything wrong with it.) So, no clues there. Money is one thing. A guy with permanent

grease under his nails can have big money.

On the whole, I'd still say the clothes make the man - or

woman. (Reference 'Dress For Success'. I have made 100's of thousands of dollars based in good part on the advice

I found there.) I can just about always tell by the way a guy dresses and presents himself. I don't care if you

shop at K-Mart, once you really learn how to shop. Get a tailor to go over every piece of clothing you ever buy and

make sure it fits well! And take the cheap labels out of the clothes you get at discount places. Go to a high-end

barber - just once. Then let your regular cutter do the maintenance. I don't care how fat your wallet is, but it

had better be a top quality wallet. Get a tan, even if you have to get it out of a bottle. See a dermatologist. Make

sure your skin is great. And everything clean, clean clean! Always. It's all in the details. I guarantee you, mones

or no, if you look like a million dollars, you'll feel like a million dollars. Then you can go out there with

confidence and a great smile, and you will attract both money and the people who have their own, including women.

And then it won't matter where you are. You can act like you own the joint. You won't even be faking, because

you'll BE the guy with the taste and discernment and all the confidence in the world.

good

stuff

Holmes
06-01-2004, 09:07 AM
On the whole,

I'd still say the clothes make the man - or woman. (Reference 'Dress For Success'. I have made 100's of

thousands of dollars based in good part on the advice I found there.) I can just about always tell by the way a guy

dresses and presents himself. I don't care if you shop at K-Mart, once you really learn how to shop. Get a tailor

to go over every piece of clothing you ever buy and make sure it fits well! And take the cheap labels out of the

clothes you get at discount places. Go to a high-end barber - just once. Then let your regular cutter do the

maintenance. I don't care how fat your wallet is, but it had better be a top quality wallet. Get a tan, even if you

have to get it out of a bottle. See a dermatologist. Make sure your skin is great. And everything clean, clean

clean! Always. It's all in the details. I guarantee you, mones or no, if you look like a million dollars, you'll

feel like a million dollars. Then you can go out there with confidence and a great smile, and you will attract both

money and the people who have their own, including women. And then it won't matter where you are. You can act like

you own the joint. You won't even be faking, because you'll BE the guy with the taste and discernment and all the

confidence in the world.

S'all true.

Pancho1188
06-01-2004, 09:18 AM
Tough

question. I've dated some wealthy guys in the past, and they were all different. Two, both Brits, liked to show it

off a bit, good jewelry, expensive dinners - that sort of thing. One, an American guy, looked and acted poor as a

church mouse, and had the tastes to go with it. Another, from the UAE, and more loaded than the others all put

together, enjoying dressing well and having some of the finer things, but had pretty plebian tastes in American

goods and lived more like in his own culture at home. Another, a Chinese guy, liked to show it off big time. I never

even went out with him, and then the first time I did, he tried to give me a year's lease on an expensive

apartment. I was deeply offended and he was totally surprised. (Getting treated like an expensive hoe is still

getting treated like a hoe, even if the guy doesn't see anything wrong with it.) So, no clues there. Money is one

thing. A guy with permanent grease under his nails can have big money.

On the whole, I'd still say the clothes

make the man - or woman. (Reference 'Dress For Success'. I have made 100's of thousands of dollars based in good

part on the advice I found there.) I can just about always tell by the way a guy dresses and presents himself. I

don't care if you shop at K-Mart, once you really learn how to shop. Get a tailor to go over every piece of

clothing you ever buy and make sure it fits well! And take the cheap labels out of the clothes you get at discount

places. Go to a high-end barber - just once. Then let your regular cutter do the maintenance. I don't care how fat

your wallet is, but it had better be a top quality wallet. Get a tan, even if you have to get it out of a bottle.

See a dermatologist. Make sure your skin is great. And everything clean, clean clean! Always. It's all in the

details. I guarantee you, mones or no, if you look like a million dollars, you'll feel like a million dollars. Then

you can go out there with confidence and a great smile, and you will attract both money and the people who have

their own, including women. And then it won't matter where you are. You can act like you own the joint. You won't

even be faking, because you'll BE the guy with the taste and discernment and all the confidence in the

world.
I can see the book title now:

Tan in a Can to get a Man (or Woman), by JustPeachy

JustPeachy
06-01-2004, 09:20 AM
Or, "Fake Bake on the Make"

Pancho1188
06-01-2004, 09:23 AM
Or, "Fake

Bake on the Make"
My new book will be:

I'm a Pale Male, but I can still Wail