PDA

View Full Version : Dirt

SweetBrenda
05-29-2004, 09:45 PM
A man goes into his doctors

office for an annual physical. After a while, the doctor comes out and says, "I'm sorry Bill, but we have

discovered you have a condition which only allows you another six weeks to live." "But Doctor," Bill replied, "I

feel great. I haven't felt better in years. This just can't be true. Isn't there anything I can do?" After a

moment the doctor said, "Well, you might start going down the street to that new health spa and take a mud bath

every day." Excitedly Bill asked, "And that will cure me?" "No," Replied the doctor, "but it will get you used to

the dirt."

deb
05-29-2004, 09:56 PM
A man goes into

his doctors office for an annual physical. After a while, the doctor comes out and says, "I'm sorry Bill, but we

have discovered you have a condition which only allows you another six weeks to live." "But Doctor," Bill replied,

"I feel great. I haven't felt better in years. This just can't be true. Isn't there anything I can do?" After a

moment the doctor said, "Well, you might start going down the street to that new health spa and take a mud bath

every day." Excitedly Bill asked, "And that will cure me?" "No," Replied the doctor, "but it will get you used to

the dirt."Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!:p Hissssssssssssssssss!