PDA

View Full Version : Chikara-Anyone down a bottle yet?

bigdog
05-29-2004, 09:05 PM
Just

curious if anyone is using it that much and is in need of another.

BigGulp
05-29-2004, 09:41 PM
I've been using it every day for

two weeks or so. Two to 6 sprays a day and I haven't even put a dent in it. Great value. Today I put one spray on

each wrist of a 16 year old guy and had his very hot G-friend take a good smell just after I sprayed him. 15

minutes later they were both upstairs doing the wild thing while I remodeled the bathroom just beneath them. It was

very entertaining. This tapped into my supply but I felt it was for a good cause. They probably would have made it

to the upstairs no matter what. They both had that look in their eyes but I can't help but think that there's a

bit more depth to their relationship now.

JustPeachy
05-30-2004, 12:07 AM
Just curious if

anyone is using it that much and is in need of another.
I have some on order. Thought it might last longer

if I smoked it, though. :p

JustPeachy
05-30-2004, 07:32 PM
So I was really bored, and I

thought, hey now! Let's have some Fun With Chemistry. So I got some AW/w and put it in my frangrance burner

thingie. But I didn't light the candle. I put on something sexy so I'd be ready to go right out to a club or

whatever, and then I added some hashish and then some Cinnamon fragrance oil as a cover. I wasn't sure that was

gonna do it, so I added some rose oil to the bowl and stuck two dabs behind my neck. Then I put SOE gel all over my

face so I would be sure not to miss anything, poured myself a glass of merlot, and lit up the stuff in the bowl.

Dude, this is the shiznatz! My dog passed out about 15 minutes ago, and I have a burning desire to hump my car.

Unless I can find an Asian guy real quick, I mean. My cats sound like they're yowling or howling, or something, but

they sound really far away and their tails are sticking straight up in the air. I tried to dial 911 just in case,

but I couldn't remember the number, so I decided to get something to eat instead. I went to the fridge, but the

veggies were all looking at me with this really suggestive glint in their eyes, so I called my brother instead.

BigGulp
05-30-2004, 09:18 PM
Great HIT story Peachy! What kind

of car do you have? One of those new hot little Asian pocket rockets?

deb
05-30-2004, 09:27 PM
Just curious if anyone

is using it that much and is in need of another.I have read so much about Chickara or whatever, that I wish

some guys in my area wore it. I would love to smell it. Maybe I should send off for a sample and put it on a night

shirt and wear it to bed.:)

JustPeachy
05-30-2004, 09:27 PM
Mmmm, just sec. Let me get

Fong Yu offa me here....

There, that's better. No, I drive an old Merc. But it's got all this red velour in

it, and I dropped some SOE on the driver's seat Friday night, so it was just screaming "do me" from the garage. I

ran out of Merlot and found Fong Yu at the package store, and he leapt over the counter. He doesn't speak English,

but he was drooling uncontrollably and kept pointing at his fly, so I knew quick action was required. And as it

happened, he was just in the right place at the right time. I wasn't expecting to run into an Asian man so quickly,

but the mones did their work, and I got free bottle of merlot. It's just that he followed me home and keeps smiling

and chattering at me.

BigGulp
05-30-2004, 10:07 PM
Another great HIT story Peachy. I

bet you're glad you started using dem mones! Yes? Safety tip for getting rid of unwanted non-English speaking Asian

men should you find that necessary. Call 911. Here's the # it's 911.

JustPeachy
05-30-2004, 10:50 PM
Another great

HIT story Peachy. I bet you're glad you started using dem mones! Yes? Safety tip for getting rid of unwanted

non-English speaking Asian men should you find that necessary. Call 911. Here's the # it's 911.
Thanks,

Gulp! I'm, o.k. I was just a little worried because Fong Yu kept looking at the dog real funny. I couldn't figure

out quite what that was all about. But then his eyes glazed over with a serious DIHL, so I led him out to the street

and spun him around real fast to disorient him (no pun intended) and went back inside before he came to.

Boy,

am I tired! I don't think I'll try that again until the Chikara gets here.

BigGulp
05-31-2004, 01:11 AM
I think it was the SOE and the

rose oil. That combo always makes me goofy.

franki
05-31-2004, 01:13 AM
I have read so much

about Chickara or whatever, that I wish some guys in my area wore it. I would love to smell it. Maybe I should send

off for a sample and put it on a night shirt and wear it to bed.:) You should. Chikara is really good. :)

JustPeachy
05-31-2004, 11:45 AM
I think it was

the SOE and the rose oil. That combo always makes me goofy.
Hey, whatever it was, I'm never going back to

THAT package store again! When I got up today, that crazy little Asian dude was lying on my driveway buck nekkid

with several appendages stuck under the garage door. Must've been the car. I nearly ran over him! I wouldn't have

seen him at all, if the cats hadn't run in and distracted me by clawing at the windows and biting the rearview

mirror.

DZorro
05-31-2004, 12:08 PM
Hey, whatever it

was, I'm never going back to THAT package store again! When I got up today, that crazy little Asian dude was lying

on my driveway buck nekkid with several appendages stuck under the garage door. Must've been the car. I nearly ran

over him! I wouldn't have seen him at all, if the cats hadn't run in and distracted me by clawing at the windows

and biting the rearview mirror.

Great cats. you just gotta love them some time

;)

DZorro,