PDA

View Full Version : Just got my newbie special and it's Friday!..Help!

tallmacky
05-28-2004, 05:21 PM
how do u know what i

look like?

What the hell is this 50 questions? :D

You posted your website with all your

pictures on it, a few days ago.

Carlos
05-28-2004, 05:26 PM
sorry I wont ask anything

anymore

Elana
05-28-2004, 05:34 PM
sorry I wont ask

anything anymore

Carlos....you really need to toughen up

Carlos
05-28-2004, 05:34 PM
how?..........

tallmacky
05-28-2004, 05:35 PM
sorry I wont ask

anything anymore

Excellent, see it works!

Come here sweetie, do you want a hug? Seriously come

here. "Now now, my sweet potatoe yam, tallmacky was just giving you advice in a tough love way."

Carlos take

me up on my offer, and I believe you will have a fun night, my point was you are asking yourself too many questions,

you should do what you may not have done and just gun for it, disregard the "average" or "hesitation" this and that,

just try it for one night. Don't get me wrong I should be the last person to hand out advice on life. :D I don't

understand why you feel I am being mean to you, i'm not I would like to see you have a fun night. Just try it.

tallmacky
05-28-2004, 05:37 PM
how?..........

:D

See, the questions again. Don't say how, but say "Yeah I

will toughen up right on your sweet ass, E". You are supposed to give the girls the deer in headlight reaction, not

become the deer in headlights........"what????"

Carlos
05-28-2004, 05:39 PM
ok, I'm sorry

tallmacky
05-28-2004, 05:43 PM
ok, I'm

sorry

Damn it man, there's nothing to be sorry for, did you read what I just wrote?:D

Be a

little more aggressive, it seems you usually say what you want like "be quiet", but then you revert back to being

hard on yourself, why the low self esteem. You don't like what I am saying say it, I won't get mad I can take it.

Don't apologize, this leads to some of the wrong girls you meet in the night club to walk all over you, or leave

you making you feel worthless.

Come on Carlos, no more sorries unless you actually did something wrong. If

you are going to make a stance you have to hold it. No sense in doing so then apolgizing....

Good luck man!

Elana
05-28-2004, 05:43 PM
ok, I'm

sorry

<sigh> :D We will work with you :D

Carlos
05-28-2004, 05:44 PM
I put about 80% of TE and 20% of

the oil musk i sprayed myself 3 times, but all I smell is the oil musk.....is this normal? the oil seems to be

really strong

franki
05-28-2004, 05:45 PM
I put about 80% of TE

and 20% of the oil musk i sprayed myself 3 times, but all I smell is the oil musk.....is this normal? the oil seems

to be really strong
This is quite normal, as a lot of people cant smell The Edge. Just go out and have

fun now.

Carlos
05-28-2004, 05:46 PM
ok Franki im just afraid i didnt

put enough TE since i cant smell it

franki
05-28-2004, 05:47 PM
ok Franki im just

afraid i didnt put enough TE since i cant smell it
You never have to be afraid of that. Even 1 spray is

plenty of mones.

tallmacky
05-28-2004, 05:48 PM
ok Franki im just

afraid i didnt put enough TE since i cant smell it

Then put them on individually, I suggested

that.

If you don't think you put on enough TE, grab that damn TE bottle and put on some more, hell put on a

lot more. Get this bro, life is not that meaningful we are all dying, and will soon be gone, so fuck all the little

things, atleast for tonight......

I hope to hear a report when you get back. :D

Carlos
05-28-2004, 05:49 PM
tallmacky wont a OD of i do that?

i sprayed myself 3 times already

tallmacky
05-28-2004, 05:52 PM
tallmacky wont a

OD of i do that? i sprayed myself 3 times already

Who gives a fuck! You are going to be in a bar

atmosphere anyhow! Enjoy it my friend, just add a tad bit to key areas like the eyebrows and so forth. Take the OD

factor with a grain of salt, its not going to make or break you.

I take it you have enough on. Carlos

I mean this walk out that door now or I am going to spank your ass.

Carlos
05-28-2004, 05:54 PM
tallmacky stop the homo talk!

thats sick! be a man!, whats wrong with you?? damn dont you know how good p*SSy is?????..

Elana
05-28-2004, 06:01 PM
tallmacky stop the

homo talk!

Not that there is anything wrong with it, Tallmacky :D

tallmacky
05-28-2004, 06:01 PM
tallmacky stop

the homo talk! thats sick! be a man!, whats wrong with you?? damn dont you know how good p*SSy

is?????..

Ok Carlos :D

I am walking away you should too.....go out and have fun. Your passive

aggressivness is more previlent than Pancho its kind of funny to see. One minute you are taking it from behind and

the next you are in my face. :D I love it!

Have a blast, and *SPANK SPANK* "I's told yo ass to go"

tallmacky
05-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Not that there is

anything wrong with it, Tallmacky :D

No there isn't, and those gay guys are out there right now

getting more ass, and not replying to my weird posts. Take a few hints from them. My "gay" comments were compliments

to you, am I supposed to act serious when giving another man a compliment? :D

franki
05-28-2004, 06:04 PM
No there isn't,

and those gay guys are out there right now getting more ass, and not replying to my weird posts. Take a few hints

from them. My "gay" comments were compliments to you, am I supposed to act serious when giving another man a

compliment? :D
no.........;)

Carlos
05-28-2004, 06:04 PM
do not give me any compliments!,,

to me thats disgusting!!..it makes me sick...!! be a man!

Elana
05-28-2004, 06:06 PM
do not give me any

compliments!,, to me thats disgusting!!..it makes me sick...!! be a man!

me thinks thou doth protest

too much

Carlos
05-28-2004, 06:07 PM
ok guys im on my way out....well

see what happens

tallmacky
05-28-2004, 06:08 PM
COOL GO GET EM........or try.

Carlos
05-28-2004, 06:09 PM
thanks but no thanks

Elana
05-28-2004, 06:17 PM
thanks but no

thanks

Rude :mad:

bigdog
05-28-2004, 08:13 PM
Elana, do you know who's pic

Tallmacky is posting?
I bet whoever she is will respond to this post super quickly!
Do you think life is fair

Elana?
Do Hot To Trot Miami women get mad or even?

Prediction: Someone will post a pic of one of the

most, if not the most sexiest actresses there is. The pic will unfortunately be one of her worst found off of the

net.

Elana perhaps looks better than the pic of the actress that will be shown. But unfortunately only the

chosen few get to see Elana's head.

Elana
05-28-2004, 08:15 PM
All I know is she is one hot lady

Elana
05-28-2004, 08:19 PM
Elana, do you know

who's pic Tallmacky is posting?

I bet whoever she is will respond to this post super

quickly!

Not fair editing after I posted :mad: :D

Elana
05-28-2004, 08:22 PM
Elana, do you know

who's pic Tallmacky is posting?
I bet whoever she is will respond to this post super quickly!
Do you think

life is fair Elana?

I am so gonna kick your butt! :cool:

jose
05-28-2004, 08:27 PM
Jennifer Connelly is more hot. ::):

Elana
05-28-2004, 08:30 PM
Jennifer Connelly is

more hot. ::):

Wow thanks....you are good for a girls ego :( :)

DrSmellThis
05-28-2004, 08:36 PM
tallmacky stop

the homo talk! thats sick! be a man!, whats wrong with you?? damn dont you know how good p*SSy

is?????..
That's right, Carlos, don't take anything from these forum people! Don't you feel better

now? ;)

Here is an announcement to newbies:

Hey world, don't take Tallmacky's (etc.)

kidding seriously -- ever!! And if any of you newbies show up to the forum wearing your insecurities and

"victim status" on your shirtsleeve, some people (maybe even me, every once in a while, but usually i'm pretty

direct) are going to try to help you through that by making fun of you until you find an alternate

perspective! That is because the former perspective can spell d-e-a-t-h to your love life, and also because that's

just the way some people are that hang out here! So know that beforehand, because they won't necessarily tell you

that's what they are doing! Of course, that doesn't mean you should let people make fun of you without giving even

more "fun" back to them.

Elana
05-28-2004, 08:38 PM
That's right,

Carlos, don't take anything from these forum people! Don't you feel better now? ;)

Here is an

announcement to newbies:

Hey world, don't take Tallmacky's (etc.) kidding seriously -- ever!! And if

any of you newbies show up to the forum wearing your insecurities and "victim status" on your shirtsleeve,

some people (maybe even me, every once in a while, but usually i'm pretty direct) are going to try to help you

through that by making fun of you until you find an alternate perspective! That is because the former

perspective can spell d-e-a-t-h to your love life, and also because that's just the way some people are that hang

out here! So know that beforehand, because they won't necessarily tell you that's what they are doing! Of course,

that doesn't mean you should let people make fun of you without giving even more "fun" back to

them.

I think we need to add this post to the sticky taped Newbie post. :D

bigdog
05-28-2004, 08:41 PM
Thankfully you didn't read my

incredibly prophetic post Elana. That's all I have to say tonight!

Elana
05-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Thankfully you

didn't read my prophetic post Elana. That's all I have to say tonight!

Nostradamus is amongst us

:eek:

Gossamer_2701
05-29-2004, 08:52 AM
That's

right, Carlos, don't take anything from these forum people! Don't you feel better now? ;)

Here is an

announcement to newbies:

Hey world, don't take Tallmacky's (etc.) kidding seriously -- ever!! And if

any of you newbies show up to the forum wearing your insecurities and "victim status" on your shirtsleeve,

some people (maybe even me, every once in a while, but usually i'm pretty direct) are going to try to help you

through that by making fun of you until you find an alternate perspective! That is because the former

perspective can spell d-e-a-t-h to your love life, and also because that's just the way some people are that hang

out here! So know that beforehand, because they won't necessarily tell you that's what they are doing! Of course,

that doesn't mean you should let people make fun of you without giving even more "fun" back to them.

Great post DST..... :cool:

tallmacky
05-29-2004, 01:13 PM
Jennifer Connelly

is more hot. ::):

The only way someone could think that is if they had a crack habbit. So I take it

you snort up? I used to snort up back in the day, you know back in my younger years, I loved crack, I remember

watching Barney on TV and because crack is whack and all and messes with your senses I thought Barney was really

sex, and was a girl? This is an intervention, I say drop that crack pipe and see some real bEauty. :D

Dr.

NICE POST! I was trying to help in my sort of "way", but to those with that mindset usually the tongue and cheek

stuff comes off as we are puking bile on them or something? I dunno. I like your fairness though, and I deserve a

few butts in the head. errrr yeah. :D

Carlos! How did the night go?

jose
05-29-2004, 02:00 PM
The only way someone

could think that is if they had a crack habbit. So I take it you snort up? I used to snort up back in the day, you

know back in my younger years, I loved crack, I remember watching Barney on TV and because crack is whack and all

and messes with your senses I thought Barney was really sex, and was a girl? This is an intervention, I say drop

that crack pipe and see some real bEauty. :D

Dr. NICE POST! I was trying to help in my sort of "way", but to

those with that mindset usually the tongue and cheek stuff comes off as we are puking bile on them or something? I

dunno. I like your fairness though, and I deserve a few butts in the head. errrr yeah.

Carlos! How did the night go?

I don't use drugs so your theory is

wrong, it's just reality. I say stop playing with yourself looking at your Avatar and except that those eyes,

those lips and that hair of Jennifer "is" the most beautiful. :P

Elana
05-29-2004, 02:01 PM
Jose...do you have pictures of Brat

Pitt and Farah Faucet hanging in your room too? :D

jose
05-29-2004, 02:05 PM
Jose...do you have

pictures of Brat Pitt and Farah Faucet hanging in your room too? :D

Never heard of them. :)

tallmacky
05-29-2004, 03:28 PM
I don't use drugs

so your theory is wrong, it's just reality. I say stop playing with yourself looking at your Avatar and except

that those eyes, those lips and that hair of Jennifer "is" the most beautiful. :P

WHAT? You don't do

any drugs? What's wrong with you? Sorry but I have a hard time taking anyone who doesn't atleast slam crack or

drop acid once a weak serious, I think its wrong not to.

Jose, we have been through enough wars, I hope you

aren't starting another Blonde Vs. Brunette war, wasn't the last bloody enough, and who won it last time? Blondes?

Blondes, fewer numbers but Japanese men cannot resist! HENTAI! :D...or something. :D I take it you are a movie buff

and may have overdosed on "Requirem for a dream". :D I can't stop playing with myself, and I obviously don't agree

with the latter of your statement, as I'm still playing with my avatar, eh? precious. :D

Icarus
05-29-2004, 04:05 PM
Dem bones Dem bones Dem Dry

Bones.

Leg bone connected to the Neck Bone connected to the eye Bone.

(connected to the

nepotism)

I once knew a man who got a crick in his neck from patting himself on the back, but then he found

someone else who agreed to do it for him. (so that all worked out for the best)

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. I'm

not sleeping, (and haven't for two days) so everything seems like a baaaaaaad dream with awful colours. At least I

don't have a technogeek friend 'adjusting' the contrast to make the flesh-tones look 'real'. ---"I'm happy

with it just the way it is, thanks."

Buuuuuut, at least I'm getting stuff done. (at my flatmates' expense)

All those piddling chores that used to be avoided while more pressing matters were at hand now fill my nighttime

hours. (as a side note to the very serious business of staring at the wall)

Relevance to original post?

NONE. Relevance to previous post? NONE. Previous posts relevance to original thread? SLIM to NONE.

Just a

need to find peace.

jose
05-29-2004, 04:53 PM
Jose, we have

been through enough wars, I hope you aren't starting another Blonde Vs. Brunette war, wasn't the last bloody

enough, and who won it last time? Blondes? Blondes, fewer numbers but Japanese men cannot resist! HENTAI! :D...or

something. :D I take it you are a movie buff and may have overdosed on "Requirem for a dream". :D I can't stop

playing with myself, and I obviously don't agree with the latter of your statement, as I'm still playing with my

LOL :D there's no blonde and Burnett wars here, I love them all. I guess we

have to agree to disagree tallmacky.
But here's a photo.... as you can see she's perfect, now take your hands

out your shorts. :D

tallmacky
05-29-2004, 06:26 PM
now take your

hands out your shorts. :D

Sorry I can't do that, i'm too bizE. ROFLMAO :D Oh yeah, add this

to your collection too! :)

http://www.triflux.com/mc/pitt.jpg

jose
05-29-2004, 06:32 PM
Sorry I can't do

that, i'm too bizE. ROFLMAO :D Oh yeah, add this to your collection too!

:)

http://www.triflux.com/mc/pitt.jpg

Keep it :D I'm sure you'll need it when

your alone with your tissues. LMAO!!!!!!!

tallmacky
05-29-2004, 06:49 PM
Keep it :D I'm

sure you'll need it when your alone with your tissues. LMAO!!!!!!!

Jose, my dear sweet friend, I

hope you are not being prejudice against us Chronic Masturbators. We are teased in films, television shows,

magazines. I would hate to think you are perpetuating this sort of hatred.

You are right about the tissues I

do use them, downy is the best they have twice the soaking power for those monster loads.

jose
05-29-2004, 07:06 PM
Jose, my dear sweet

friend, I hope you are not being prejudice against us Chronic Masturbators. We are teased in films, television

shows, magazines. I would hate to think you are perpetuating this sort of hatred.

You are right about the

tissues I do use them, downy is the best they have twice the soaking power for those monster

loads.

Oh No there's no hatred, go for it. We wouldn't want "the plumbing to be backed up".lol

Pancho1188
05-30-2004, 04:47 PM
Ok Carlos

Your passive aggressivness is more previlent than Pancho its kind of funny to see.

Don't

insult me. No one is more passive-aggressive than me, dammit! :)

franki
05-30-2004, 06:36 PM
:D:D