PDA

View Full Version : APC combos

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2001, 11:25 AM
Im new to the pheromones world and after reading several posts I was aiming at Jambat´s mix, however Bruce seems to be out of NPA so I\'ve just ordered APC. I\'m 37 with maybe a hint of a lone wolf caracter, do you think I should replace NPA with something with -nol like AFA? Or maybe get the two and make some mixtures? this should cover most of the combinations for -nol and -none.

CJ01
10-16-2001, 02:11 PM
Hi, AFA is more or less equal in -none and -nol.

If you want more -nol than -none, then I would suggest Attraction as a start off product. OR try out the NPA for women instead, teh `womens´product have more -nol than the `mens´, according to Bruce.
(You could of course try the AFA/APC mix too.) Might want to try the PF/men on the forum club site for $10...

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2001, 08:42 PM
People have said AFA is doing just as good a job as NPA so I\'d go ahead. NPA seems to enhance the scent of the APC but AFA doesn\'t although some have said it\'s just as good. AFA does have the nol, but we don\'t know what the secret ingredient in NPA is but we know it\'s main ingredient is concentrated A-none. You may have to wait for NPA to get the max effect but if you want to jump into it I\'d do this, get two 30ml bottles or atomizers, one ounce of APC (it\'s a good deal trust me) and get AFA. Use half the bottle with AFA and the other half when your NPA comes. Problem solved and you got two powerhouse mone mixes and you should have a small amount of APC left over because you won\'t be filling these to the top.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 04:40 PM
When jambat says trust me i say trust him. You might want to try the edge instead if bruce is out of NPA. It is the same stuff i think.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 07:03 AM
Thx for all the answers. I´m gonna wait for NPA. in the meantime I´ve ordered \"used\" PI and PF. I plan to make some tests and I will post any results (positive or negative.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 10:38 PM
Well be looking out for them.