around before giving it to tallmacky again. :D

franki
05-28-2004, 06:22 PM
BTW, I have 0 Reputation

points.:rolleyes:

SweetBrenda
05-28-2004, 08:07 PM
Not sure what we are supposed

do or even what is this "reputation" thing is for??
hmmmmm?!

Webmaster
05-28-2004, 08:24 PM
The reputation system is

versatile in deployment. It could be used for automatic promotions, extra privilidges, additional access to hidden

areas and services on the board, etc.

SweetBrenda
05-28-2004, 08:36 PM
Oh I get it. Thanks for the

quick reply on it. Makes sense now..
Thank you

franki
05-29-2004, 03:35 AM
Cool!!!!!! :)

Reputation Your reputation on this post (http://66.45.239.227/forum/showthread.php?p=121582) is

Extremely Positive.
Comments on this Post

http://66.45.239.227/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif YOU ARE THE BEST FRANKI

http://66.45.239.227/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif I'll give you some reputation since

you found the option first! ;) You have 129 Reputation points.

DZorro
05-29-2004, 03:48 AM
The reputation

system is versatile in deployment. It could be used for automatic promotions, extra privilidges, additional access

to hidden areas and services on the board, etc.

Sounds great.

DZorro,

franki
05-29-2004, 04:09 AM
Cool!!!!!! :)

This could get very ugly though, if people can anonymously (!!) write something to other people this way.

SweetBrenda
05-31-2004, 12:28 AM
Yes I think you are

right...

Dissension
05-31-2004, 05:02 AM
I cant even see where to view

these messages

or where that talmakkkkieee one would show up.

the only button I know of is the

weighing looking one

franki
05-31-2004, 05:08 AM
I cant even see

where to view these messages

or where that talmakkkkieee one would show up.

the only button I know

of is the weighing looking one
You have Reputation on, so all you have do is click on User CP and it will

be right there..

Elana
05-31-2004, 06:10 AM
Which clown just

disapproved this post? :mad:

Some clown who is probably jealous of your yellow bunny.

DrSmellThis
05-31-2004, 10:58 AM
This could get

very ugly though, if people can anonymously (!!) write something to other people this way.
It certainly

would be possible to abuse the system (vindictive people sabotaging folks, etc.) I can't say I yet understand the

benefits, though. I can see some hurt feelings on the horizon. People generally earn a reputation anyway, but I

guess this system theoretically gives more people a voice in anothers' reputation.

dping28
05-31-2004, 11:35 AM
I think the anonymous part is

bad. Whats to stop someone who gets mad at someone to go around to all their posts and give em bad rep? And you have

no idea who does it. Plus no way for you to defend your self against it.

Webmaster
05-31-2004, 12:37 PM
I think the

anonymous part is bad. Whats to stop someone who gets mad at someone to go around to all their posts and give em bad

rep? And you have no idea who does it. Plus no way for you to defend your self against it.
Actually, if

you go to your User CP you can view each reputation given or taken...plus the person who did it. There is nothing

anonymous about it!

franki
05-31-2004, 12:41 PM
I don't think so Mr. Webmaster! I

think only the Moderators/Admins can see the names! ;)

(I am not crazy, am I?)

Those people

are anonymous!!

franki
05-31-2004, 01:29 PM
This is what it looks like:

Screenshot (http://f-central.com/reputation.jpg)

There is no option whatsoever to see a name...

Gossamer_2701
05-31-2004, 03:10 PM
This is what

it looks like:

Screenshot (http://f-central.com/reputation.jpg)

There is no option whatsoever to

see a name...

Yeah... the only way to see who sent it, is if they add their name to their remarks.

Pancho1188
05-31-2004, 03:16 PM
...some people might miss

their spectacular auras...what a shame. :(

Gossamer_2701
05-31-2004, 03:40 PM
...some

people might miss their spectacular auras...what a shame. :(
Buck up Pancho.. you're on a 'distinguished

road' and you'll have that spectacular in no time:D

"Oh... and by the way.... they're real, and they're

spectacular!!"

Pancho1188
05-31-2004, 03:51 PM
Buck up

Pancho.. you're on a 'distinguished road' and you'll have that spectacular in no time:D

"Oh... and by the

way.... they're real, and they're spectacular!!"
Oh, I just meant that if they turn it off, spectacular

people like yourself will miss that validatory satisfaction.

...however, I'm thinking that some people need no

reputation...I'm thinking mine should just say, "He's Pancho...'nuff said."

Speaking of which, some people

should have certain reputations:

Elana: Will always be the Queen of the forum
Icarus: People enjoy his wise

teachings
Holmes: His short, witty responses are the source of much amusement
SexyRedHead: I wouldn't want to be

alone with her in a dark alley ;)
Tallmacky: The Mac-daddy and Daddy-mac will always enrich the soul with playful

humor and undying devotion to Elana

...that would be cool.

Elana
05-31-2004, 03:54 PM
Oh, I just meant

that if they turn it off, spectacular people like yourself will miss that validatory satisfaction.

...however, I'm thinking that some people need no reputation...I'm thinking mine should just say, "He's

Pancho...'nuff said."

Speaking of which, some people should have certain reputations:

Elana: Will

always be the Queen of the forum
Icarus: People enjoy his wise teachings
Holmes: His short, witty responses

are the source of much amusement
SexyRedHead: I wouldn't want to be alone with her in a dark alley ;)

Tallmacky: The Mac-daddy and Daddy-mac will always enrich the soul with playful humor and undying devotion to

Elana

...that would be cool.

and so it is written

dping28
05-31-2004, 04:02 PM
Actually, if you

go to your User CP you can view each reputation given or taken...plus the person who did it. There is nothing

anonymous about it!

No names here. Only the negative and positive ones i got and only way I know

who is if they put there name in. As for my negative one nothing not even a message.

franki
05-31-2004, 04:04 PM
only way I know

who is if they put there name in.
And then you can't be sure either, cause someone can pretend to be

someone else.. :D

dping28
05-31-2004, 04:09 PM
And then you can't

be sure either, cause someone can pretend to be someone else.. :D

Good point.. :)

Sexyredhead
05-31-2004, 05:09 PM
SexyRedHead: I

wouldn't want to be alone with her in a dark alley ;)

Geez, Pancho! You act like it wasn't

supposed to hurt last time. Maybe next time I'll be in a better mood and won't play so rough. :smirk:

franki
05-31-2004, 07:06 PM
Thanks Bruce / Mr. Webmaster. :)

;)

Looks like we can now see who gave us reputation. Thanks!

(lol, and I thought I was anonymous while

giving a few peeps a bad rep.. :o:o:D )

dping28
05-31-2004, 07:23 PM
Yes Thank you..

Webmaster
05-31-2004, 07:39 PM
Thanks Bruce / Mr.

Webmaster. :) ;)

Looks like we can now see who gave us reputation. Thanks!

(lol, and I thought I

was anonymous while giving a few peeps a bad rep.. :o:o:D )
No, the system is not anonymous for misuse

would surely follow. It was a slight oversight in turning on the ability to see the posters name...now it is

fixed.

Franki, rest assured I take all member comments seriously. I work diligently to surpass members

expectations as well as meet the operating / performance goals of the board owner, Bruce. I take it as an insult to

receive your reputation post WHILE I WAS FIXING THE PROBLEM. Now, it wouldn't be so bad if I were doing

this job for money but I'm not receiveing one penny for all the work done i.e. - install the new board, import the

old board, tweak the settings, etc. That's right...I'm doing this FREE OF CHARGE with no expectation of

compensation. For future reference, with respect to issueing me negative reputation, at least give me a chance to

fix the problem before flying off the handle. Remember, this is not a paying job for me and I have other

committments to attend. This does not lessen my dedication to this project but may not entail instantaneous

labor.

I do this for the love of the board and support to Bruce...not to receive negative reputation

posts.

Webmaster

franki
05-31-2004, 07:43 PM
No, the system is

not anonymous for misuse would surely follow. It was a slight oversight in turning on the ability to see the posters

name...now it is fixed.

Franki, rest assured I take all member comments seriously. I work diligently to

surpass members expectations as well as meet the operating / performance goals of the board owner, Bruce. I take it

as an insult to receive your reputation post WHILE I WAS FIXING THE PROBLEM. Now, it wouldn't be so bad if I

were doing this job for money but I'm not receiveing one penny for all the work done i.e. - install the new board,

import the old board, tweak the settings, etc. That's right...I'm doing this FREE OF CHARGE with no expectation of

compensation. For future reference, with respect to issueing me negative reputation, at least give me a chance to

fix the problem before flying off the handle. Remember, this is not a paying job for me and I have other

committments to attend. This does not lessen my dedication to this project but may not entail instantaneous labor.

I do this for the love of the board and support to Bruce...not to receive negative reputation posts.

Webmaster whoops..sorry.. I was a bit annoyed at the time.. :o:o..

But, it was not an insulting

remark I wrote there. It was just the way I felt about it, but nothing insulting..

Elana
05-31-2004, 07:50 PM
I like it this way! :D

franki
05-31-2004, 07:50 PM
No, the system is

not anonymous for misuse would surely follow. It was a slight oversight in turning on the ability to see the posters

name...now it is fixed.

Franki, rest assured I take all member comments seriously. I work diligently to

surpass members expectations as well as meet the operating / performance goals of the board owner, Bruce. I take it

as an insult to receive your reputation post WHILE I WAS FIXING THE PROBLEM. Now, it wouldn't be so bad if I

were doing this job for money but I'm not receiveing one penny for all the work done i.e. - install the new board,

import the old board, tweak the settings, etc. That's right...I'm doing this FREE OF CHARGE with no expectation of

committments to attend. This does not lessen my dedication to this project but may not entail instantaneous labor.

I do this for the love of the board and support to Bruce...not to receive negative reputation posts.

Webmaster Frankly, to avoid this kind of trouble, I would rather see the whole thing gone.. but that is not

my decision to make...

Dissension
06-01-2004, 05:18 AM
You have given out too

much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Thats what it says! BOOOOO!

Pancho1188
06-01-2004, 05:37 AM
Frankly, to

avoid this kind of trouble, I would rather see the whole thing gone.. but that is not my decision...

That's probably why they give you the option to shut it off...besides, I have a feeling it'll be good for people

who write many good things and get credit for them and then get flack for one out-of-line comment, which causes them

to leave the forum.

Remember how many of those people we've had? Isolated incidents have caused people to

leave the forum, so maybe someone with a good rep won't feel that everyone's against them when that happens.

...I'm just trying to put a positive spin on this...

Gossamer_2701
06-01-2004, 01:10 PM
I'm just trying to

put a positive spin on this...

Look at you Pancho.... only in DC for a few months and you're already

spin'in it like a seasoned politician:D

franki
06-01-2004, 01:11 PM
:D ............

Pancho1188
06-01-2004, 01:38 PM
Look at

you Pancho.... only in DC for a few months and you're already spin'in it like a seasoned politician:D
"I

said there'd be a new forum by 2004. There was. I said that Love-Scent would have special holiday sales. They

do. I said that I would become 20% funnier and 15% less whiney by April. I have accomplished all these things.

When you go to vote in November, remember that I, Pancho Rivera, will be looking out for your needs. I promise

that, as your forum representative, I will ensure that people are protected from trolls. I propose a

troll-destruction system that will oust them for good. Three inappropriate comments and you're out. That's my

system. I promise that there will be 20% more PM space by 2006. That's my guarantee to you. Believe me, my

opposition is set on cutting PM space by 35% over the next few months. Do you want this type of intrusion on

your personal right to PMs? No, you don't, and I don't. As citizens of this forum, you deserve better. Vote

Pancho 2004!"

By the way, I was making many hand gestures to get my point across, and I was holding a pen in my

one hand the whole time. I was a born politician. :D

CJ01
06-01-2004, 02:01 PM
I said that Love-Scent would

have special holiday sales. They do. Bruce has always done those :p

franki
06-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Three

inappropriate comments and you're out.
Trolls are fun! ;) If we use your rule, most of us here would be

banned...

Pancho1188
06-01-2004, 02:19 PM
Thank you for your responses,

but I, as a politician, have to take credit for things I did not do, make promises I can't keep, make claims I

can't measure (20% funnier?!?!?), and propose legislation that sounds great but has no chance for implementation.

However, I do thank you for your comments and will take them into consideration as I continue to say exactly what

the people want to hear.

tallmacky
06-02-2004, 09:07 AM
I wish I knew the annoyamous

feature of giving out reputation points was turned off and it now shows the name, then I wouldn't have sent 80 very

gay sounding pm's to the guys here. Such as "You are Sexy! - Your secret admirer", trying to disguise myself as

Elana to make her deal with all these guys pm's while I would have enjoyed a secret laugh! :mad: This sort of stuff

always backfires....I suck, time to sleep and weep like the little bitch I am!

tallmacky
06-02-2004, 09:08 AM
Regardless nice Job Webmaster.

:)

EXIT63
06-02-2004, 09:10 AM
homosayzwhat

Gossamer_2701
06-02-2004, 01:47 PM
I wish I

knew the annoyamous feature of giving out reputation points was turned off and it now shows the name, then I

wouldn't have sent 80 very gay sounding pm's to the guys here. Such as "You are Sexy! - Your secret admirer",

trying to disguise myself as Elana to make her deal with all these guys pm's while I would have enjoyed a secret

laugh! :mad: This sort of stuff always backfires....I suck, time to sleep and weep like the little bitch I

am!

:eek: ROFLMAO :D

CJ01
06-02-2004, 02:10 PM
wish I knew the annoyamous

feature of giving out reputation points was turned off and it now shows the name, then I wouldn't have sent 80 very

gay sounding pm's to the guys here. Such as "You are Sexy! - Your secret admirer", trying to disguise myself as

Elana to make her deal with all these guys pm's while I would have enjoyed a secret laugh! :mad: This sort of stuff

always backfires....I suck, time to sleep and weep like the little bitch I am!
:eek: ROFLMAO :D :D :D :D

:D

CJ01
06-02-2004, 02:15 PM
So how can we actually view these rep

comments,I haven´t found any. I´d love to read those macky wrote :D

franki
06-02-2004, 02:16 PM
So how can we actually

view these rep comments,I haven´t found any. I´d love to read those macky wrote :D
Didn't you read the

rest of this thread? :confused:

CJ01
06-02-2004, 02:23 PM
I know the User Cps but that´s not

what I asked. How do we see those of others,I mean if we can´t view the rep comments of peoples then where´s the

point?

franki
06-02-2004, 02:28 PM
You can't read comments others

have given to third persons. That is the point of the whole system. The comments are personal like PM's.

CJ01
06-02-2004, 02:39 PM
So there is no point at all in them

basically

Sexyredhead
06-02-2004, 02:45 PM
Yes, there is. If you really

like what someone says in a particular post, give them rep points. That way people know what people think of what

they said, instead of a lot of wasted space in threads patting people on the back. Same thing when you really don't

like what someone said. Say someone very derogatory to women. Call them on it.

Pancho1188
06-02-2004, 02:50 PM
I wish I knew

the annoyamous feature of giving out reputation points was turned off and it now shows the name, then I wouldn't

have sent 80 very gay sounding pm's to the guys here. Such as "You are Sexy! - Your secret admirer", trying to

disguise myself as Elana to make her deal with all these guys pm's while I would have enjoyed a secret laugh! :mad:

This sort of stuff always backfires....I suck, time to sleep and weep like the little bitch I am!
...and

all this time I just figured that Tallmacky thought I was sexy... :rolleyes: What a downer... :(

franki
06-02-2004, 03:00 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:...........

Elana
06-02-2004, 03:26 PM
I wish I knew the

annoyamous feature of giving out reputation points was turned off and it now shows the name, then I wouldn't have

sent 80 very gay sounding pm's to the guys here. Such as "You are Sexy! - Your secret admirer", trying to disguise

myself as Elana to make her deal with all these guys pm's while I would have enjoyed a secret laugh! :mad: This

sort of stuff always backfires....I suck, time to sleep and weep like the little bitch I am!

:D :D

Classic Tallmacky

Elana
06-02-2004, 03:31 PM
CJ,

Au

contraire Madamoiselle, they are very entertaining for the mods to read.

Especially Tallmacky's!! :D

O :rolleyes:

Did you see the one he gave me today???
OH MY!!!!!!! :p :D
Not for the

prudes. :D

franki
06-02-2004, 04:02 PM
I have the feeling the rep system

forces people to be nicer to each other.. :D

Elana
06-02-2004, 04:06 PM
I have the feeling

the rep system forces people to be nicer to each other.. :D
Most people aren't as concerned with rep

points as you are. :D

franki
06-02-2004, 04:06 PM
true :D .......

Elana
06-02-2004, 04:08 PM
true :D

Concerned isn't even the word. It is more like, obsessed :D

deb
06-02-2004, 04:08 PM
Most people aren't as

concerned with rep points as you are. :DWell, I noticed Dissension gave me a black one because he said I was

getting too many good ones, I'm glad he's gone!!:D :D :D

franki
06-02-2004, 04:09 PM
Concerned isn't even the

word. It is more like, obsessed :D
Oh please, it's not that bad.. :p

Elana
06-02-2004, 04:10 PM
Well, I noticed

Dissension gave me a black one because he said I was getting too many good ones, I'm glad he's gone!!:D :D

I miss him :(

deb
06-02-2004, 04:13 PM
I miss him :(I

suppose he was living up to his name, huh? I am sorry you miss him. I didn't really get to know him that well. :(

Elana
06-02-2004, 05:17 PM
I suppose he was living

up to his name, huh? I am sorry you miss him. I didn't really get to know him that well. :(

I have a

weakness for obnoxious British men. <sigh> :(

Sexyredhead
06-03-2004, 08:15 AM
How much reputation do we

have to 'spread around' before we can give it to someone again?

Bruce
06-03-2004, 03:58 PM
How much

reputation do we have to 'spread around' before we can give it to someone again?

It was 10, but I

upped it to 20 a couple of days ago. Thought that might keep abuse down.

B

tallmacky
06-04-2004, 01:35 PM
Wooooo, looks like my Rep

points went up, thanks! Looks like that gay mistake paid off! :D

Bruce is there a way to see all the rep

points you were given and not just the last 5?

DZorro
06-04-2004, 01:38 PM
Wooooo, looks

like my Rep points went up, thanks! Looks like that gay mistake paid off! :D

Bruce is there a way to see all the

rep points you were given and not just the last 5?

Hey TM looks like you got the highest rank, yet.
PS

how did you do it ??? :D

DZorro,

Elana
06-04-2004, 01:42 PM
He sent love letters to all of the

guys. I guess he has a mighty big fanclub.

Sexyredhead
06-04-2004, 01:48 PM
I'm digging this 'glorious

beacon of light' stuff. :D

Sagacious1420
06-05-2004, 11:06 AM
Hey, why the hell does my

rep say that I'm "really nice"? :eek: Don't you jokers know me better than that by now. :rolleyes: This is an

outrage! :mad:

DrSmellThis
06-11-2004, 02:31 AM
In appreciation of the good folks at L-S: Thanks for being who you are! :) Frankly, I've

thought about the possibility of going around and giving oodles of reputation points to everyone I like (and

everyone with "power and influence" :D ) but have resisted, as it seems almost like phony, immature, calculated,

"back alley schmoozing for points" to me. :eek: I know that's not the rule. As I said when the new forum opened,

the reputation thing just doesn't feel quite healthy to me at this point. If I feel the need for a private comment,

and don't want to PM or instant message; or feel the need to help correct some major injustice, I'll use the

function. Those who I have expressed appreciation for can safely assume you have an infinitely high number of

points from me, as I truly relish the opportunity to hold someone in high regard! I love people, including this

community. Many on here I consider friends. Those who I haven't let know about my appreciation for them, I

apologize for that and will attempt to do so at various points. I will also attempt to be even more appreciative and

supportive in general, to participate in the "strokes for folks spirit". I check my rep messages on occasion, as a

form of private communication with all of you, and do appreciate your comments and feedback. On occasion I give rep

points. But I hold no expectations of receiving points, though many of you have given them generously, since I

can't at this moment see my way to fully participate and respond in kind. The economic part with me selling

Pheros here also feels like a "conflict of interest", frankly. The only thing I know to do is keep being my

salty, "verbaliscious" self. :D ;) However, I do plan to continue the very good relationships I have been fortunate

to develop here, and hope to add new ones with you when possible. Oh yeah, and to make smelly things. :)

CJ01
06-11-2004, 06:05 AM
Hey, why the hell does my

rep say that I'm "really nice"? :eek: Don't you jokers know me better than that by now. :rolleyes: This is an

outrage! :mad:

and some bad points shall I ;) :D

EXIT63
06-11-2004, 06:23 AM
So...uh...how do you assign

points?

Elana
06-11-2004, 06:38 AM
So...uh...how do you

assign points?
You are always so late to the party. :D
I see that you figured it out. Thank you ;)

tallmacky
06-11-2004, 09:34 AM
In

appreciation of the good folks at L-S: Thanks for being who you are! :) Frankly, I've thought about the possibility

of going around and giving oodles of reputation points to everyone I like (and everyone with "power and influence"

:D ) but have resisted, as it seems almost like phony, immature, calculated, "back alley schmoozing for points" to

me. :eek: I know that's not the rule. As I said when the new forum opened, the reputation thing just doesn't feel

quite healthy to me at this point. If I feel the need for a private comment, and don't want to PM or instant

message; or feel the need to help correct some major injustice, I'll use the function. Those who I have expressed

appreciation for can safely assume you have an infinitely high number of points from me, as I truly relish

the opportunity to hold someone in high regard! I love people, including this community. Many on here I consider

friends. Those who I haven't let know about my appreciation for them, I apologize for that and will attempt to do

so at various points. I will also attempt to be even more appreciative and supportive in general, to participate in

the "strokes for folks spirit". I check my rep messages on occasion, as a form of private communication with all of

you, and do appreciate your comments and feedback. On occasion I give rep points. But I hold no expectations of

receiving points, though many of you have given them generously, since I can't at this moment see my way to fully

participate and respond in kind. The economic part with me selling Pheros here also feels like a "conflict of

interest", frankly. The only thing I know to do is keep being my salty, "verbaliscious" self. :D ;) However, I do

plan to continue the very good relationships I have been fortunate to develop here, and hope to add new ones with

you when possible. Oh yeah, and to make smelly things. :)

Wooooo, Dr. Don't give it too much thought

they are only little green thingies. :eek: I agree with what you're saying and the 200 points I gave you were

geniuine, I don't even expect anything back, and the only reason why I am in reputation heaven is due to a

homoerotic slip up of big proportions :D, I did not expect anything back from that.... :eek:

Yes you are one

salty sista. Doctorsmellmyfunkiness, that is your new username for your more verbalicious posts. :)

Good post

though.

Pancho1188
06-11-2004, 09:53 AM
Frankly,

I've thought about the possibility of going around and giving oodles of reputation points to everyone I like (and

everyone with "power and influence" :D ) but have resisted, as it seems almost like phony, immature, calculated,

"back alley schmoozing for points" to me. :eek:
I think I'm a good example of what happens to the people

on Survivor who don't form alliances and play the game alone... :o

That being said, at least I don't

walk around the forum naked like Richard... :rolleyes:

DrSmellThis
06-11-2004, 12:16 PM
You are surviving remarkably,

me Panch.

Oh Tallboy, I got your sweet swishy rep message, dare I mouth the word homoerotic, and let me say you

deserve what you got cummin to youuuuu, if you get my drift. :p

Sexyredhead
06-14-2004, 08:14 AM
How many points are given at

a time? From what I've read, it appears that the higher a person's rep is, the more points they give when they

give rep points. Is this true?

And is it possible to see who we've given rep to? At least the last 20 or so,

so we can remember what we gave rep for and when?

DCW
06-14-2004, 08:18 AM
What is the benefit, did I miss

something?

DCW

dping28
06-14-2004, 08:22 AM
Yeah I would like to see who I

have given rep to as well. Tired of trying to give rep and it tells me i need to pass more around. as it stands i

cant find anyone to give rep too lol :)

Sexyredhead
06-14-2004, 08:25 AM
What is the

benefit, did I miss something?

DCW

Tired of trying to give rep and it tells me i

need to pass more around. as it stands i cant find anyone to give rep too lol

Exactly. I can't

remember who I've given it to, and I would like to know how many more I have to give before giving it again, so I

don't keep getting that 'spread more rep' window. I don't like to just randomly give out a bunch of rep points

so I can give it to someone else.

Pancho1188
06-14-2004, 08:30 AM
Yeah I would

like to see who I have given rep to as well. Tired of trying to give rep and it tells me i need to pass more around.

as it stands i cant find anyone to give rep too lol :)
I'd love to give you rep for not being able to

give rep, but I can't give you rep until I've spread around more rep so then I can finally give you rep for not

being able to give rep until you've passed around more rep.

tounge
06-14-2004, 10:19 AM
Frankly speaking, the reputation

thing has made me hang around here and post more often. Even though don't use it, it has made me see how badly

I'm am wanted and NEEDED here.:D

dping28
06-20-2004, 07:21 PM
Just out of curiosity what is the

black/grey box for rep? Ive gotten green for good and red for bad. But just got a black/grey one.

Bruce
06-20-2004, 08:26 PM
If someone with no rep-giving power

(due to low post count and/or time with the forum) tries to give you rep good or bad, that is what

happens.

B

dping28
06-21-2004, 11:05 AM
Ahhh ok.. Thanks Bruce! :)