PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix = Sex Change?

tallmacky
05-28-2004, 03:14 PM
Some of you

may have seen this or it was already posted, see what watching too much of the matrix will do to you "uber" geeks

(jk). :D

Big Changes for Wachowski?
Ready for the gossip equivalent of gulping down the red

pill? The Chicago Sun-Times reports that Larry Wachowski, co-creator (with his brother Andy) of the "Matrix"

trilogy, is preparing to undergo a sex change operation.

Whoa.

According to the paper, which cites

"several longtime friends," Wachowski has been living and dressing as a woman for a while and is now ready to take

the plunge. The filmmaker, 38, is currently in the midst of a messy divorce from Thea Bloom, who is demanding a

share of his "Matrix" millions (he insists he came up with the concept before they wed in 1993).

In divorce

papers, she claimed "Larry has been extremely dishonest with me in our personal life" and said the decision to split

was "based on very intimate circumstances concerning which I do not elaborate at this time for the reasons of his

personal privacy."

So far there's no word from Wachowski on the claims, which is hardly surprising given

the fact the ultra-reclusive auteur is so media-shy he reportedly had a no-publicity clause added to his contract

with Warner Bros.

But if the report does turn out to be true, let's hope the fanatical "Matrix" fan base

rallies behind Wachowski, who apparently realizes, to quote Morpheus, "there's a difference between knowing the

path and walking the path."
http://entertainment.msn.com/celebs/article.aspx?news=157199

Elana
05-28-2004, 03:32 PM
You Are A Dork!

tallmacky
05-28-2004, 03:38 PM
You Are A

Dork!

DAMN IT! I posted this story in hopes that it would make me appear to not be a raging Matrix

Geek....it backfired again.... who usually causes my backfires? Oh yeah, Elana :D

Elana
05-28-2004, 03:43 PM
DAMN IT! I posted

this story in hopes that it would make me appear to not be a raging Matrix Geek....it backfired again.... who

usually causes my backfires? Oh yeah, Elana :D

Aww thanks sunshine. I do love credit where credit is

due.