PDA

View Full Version : This is a total nightmare - HELP!!!!!!

CJ01
05-28-2004, 01:05 PM
:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Okay had I known that the forum switch was gonna be today/last night I could have

taken precautions but now all the threads I had stored are gone which is gonna take some time to dig them up again.

But that´s not the worst by far.
The worst thing is that all my PMs are gone and those included some important

stuff and information!!!!!
Great, NOW WTF am I meant to do????????? Any ideas?

CJ

Elana
05-28-2004, 01:22 PM
I hear you. I had a lot of stuff

over there too that I wanted to keep. :(

Pancho1188
05-28-2004, 02:43 PM
Sorry, CJ... I tried to warn

Bruce that people'd be upset about the whole PM-loss fiasco...what I've also noticed is that sent messages (I

don't know if it's the message itself or a read receipt or whatever) also count toward your 50-count that people

were worried about earlier...I don't know how that's going to turn out.

franki
05-30-2004, 09:21 AM
Sorry, CJ... I

tried to warn Bruce that people'd be upset about the whole PM-loss fiasco...what I've also noticed is that sent

messages (I don't know if it's the message itself or a read receipt or whatever) also count toward your 50-count

that people were worried about earlier...I don't know how that's going to turn out.
At least it looks

like Bruce changed the limit from 50 to 200 PM's now, that is a good thing.

Bruce
05-30-2004, 10:28 AM
Kept copies of sent messages also

count torwards the total count, but the limit has been raised to 500. If you start to get near that, you can clean

out your sent mail box very easily and effectively double your limit.

The old forum has not been deleted. We

just have a redirect stuck in there for the time being to get the regulars over to the new forum and signed up.

Give me a week or two until the dust settles and most of the regulars are switched over and we'll figure something

out. Your messages are all still there though. Don't worry about that.

Bruce

upsidedown
05-30-2004, 02:07 PM
Franki, you look so good in

yellow!

franki
05-30-2004, 02:19 PM
Franki, you look

so good in yellow!
thanks....! :)

deb
05-30-2004, 02:33 PM
Kept copies of sent

messages also count torwards the total count, but the limit has been raised to 500. If you start to get near that,

you can clean out your sent mail box very easily and effectively double your limit.

The old forum has not been

deleted. We just have a redirect stuck in there for the time being to get the regulars over to the new forum and

signed up. Give me a week or two until the dust settles and most of the regulars are switched over and we'll figure

something out. Your messages are all still there though. Don't worry about that.

BruceHow do we go

about getting rid of those that we sent before it gets to the 200. I looked around but couldn't figure it

out.:confused:

DZorro
05-30-2004, 03:14 PM
How do we go about

getting rid of those that we sent before it gets to the 200. I looked around but couldn't figure it

out.:confused:

When you go to private messege their are two options in a white box, inbox and

send items when you click on send items, you be able to delete all the messages that youv'e

send.

DZorro,

deb
05-30-2004, 05:51 PM
When you go to private

messege their are two options in a white box, inbox and send items when you click on send items, you be able to

delete all the messages that youv'e send.

DZorro,Thanks, I did it.:cool: