PDA

View Full Version : Unscented pheromones without cologne/perfume?

thomasdouder
05-28-2004, 08:13 AM
I purchased The Edge Unscented thinking it might serve my purpose but it seems that I didn't research

enough to realize before hand it is recommended that unscented be used with cologne. Is there any way to get away

with wearing pheromones with a neurtral or undetectable scent? I mean like no cologne or perfume smell?

jose
05-28-2004, 08:42 AM
You don't have to use The Edge with a

cover scent if you don't want to, but there will be a Pheromone or alcohol smell which stays on for a while then

goes away. one spray should be enough but don't overdose over that.

thomasdouder
05-28-2004, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the quick reply

Jose.

How long does it take for the COOH and pheromone smell to disipate? How unplesant is this scent on a

scale of one to 10? I ordered the edge mainly for personal use but what would you recommend for use in a

professional environment (something unisex and unscented)?

InternationalPlayboy
05-28-2004, 12:14 PM
You might try mixing

The Edge with some kind of skin lotion. This will alter the pheromone smell and if using lotion, you'll be able to

cover more body surface. That way the smell that is there will be less concentrated in one spot.

For

professional use, I use WAGG and SOE at work. Sometimes Realm too, but that's more for me than to affect others.

Since I received it, I've been wearing Chikara to work on most days and to me, it's pretty good and seems to be in

the "social mone" group with WAGG and SOE.

You have to be careful with products like The Edge as they can

bring out aggressive behavior in other males if you wear too much. I've actually experienced that in a nightclub

and it isn't fun. It's not something I'd want to chance in a work environment.

Canucky Guy
05-28-2004, 12:51 PM
Are the products more/less

powerful with a cover scent?

franki
05-28-2004, 12:57 PM
more powerful

DrSmellThis
05-28-2004, 02:03 PM
Don't you mean to say they

work better with a cover scent?

I would agree with that, but do think the unscented products work well too.

franki
05-28-2004, 02:31 PM
you are right, I edited my post..

thomasdouder
05-28-2004, 03:12 PM
I just got the newbie gear

an hour or two ago. Hope to test it out tonight. Probably already made a mess of myself unintentionally covering my

nose edge while the bottle hehehe. I had some misconceptions about the smell but I had a chance to mix and sample

and smell to figure it out.

I remember reading another post stating it's possible for pheromones to survive

a wash cycle? I sprayed my arm to test the smell, don't want to OD tonight. How do i get this stuff off? I soap

repeatedly and still smell the stuff, unless I'm just paranoid.

fran1
05-28-2004, 08:32 PM
For professional use, I use WAGG and SOE at work. Sometimes Realm too, but that's

more for me than to affect others. Since I received it, I've been wearing Chikara to work on most days and to me,

it's pretty good and seems to be in the "social mone" group with WAGG and SOE.

Which quantity do

you use of wagg and SOE at work?

jose
05-28-2004, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the

quick reply Jose.

How long does it take for the CHO and pheromone smell to disipate? How unplesant is this

scent on a scale of one to 10? I ordered the edge mainly for personal use but what would you recommend for use in a

professional environment (something unisex and unscented)?

I haven't used The Edge in a couple of

years but if I remember I think it was about an hour after the first spray. I haven't used this product but your

best choice would be SOE unsented, that would be more appropriate for a professional environment. The Nol will make

you seem more friendly and approachable.

fran1
05-28-2004, 09:04 PM
International Playboy I need your

feedback too.

DrSmellThis
05-29-2004, 02:09 AM
AFA is a really great "stealth

product," as is unscented SOE. Unscented Edge could be stealth if you kept dosage to 1-3 dabs. A1 is another great

one, as will be the new, unscented "Perception." So you have a lot to choose from, and also have this whole stealth

arsenal available for mixing. Another stealth option is to just buy raw chem set mones. Good luck.

InternationalPlayboy
05-29-2004, 08:02 AM
Which

quantity do you use of wagg and SOE at work?

With WAGG, I'll use a dab of behind each ear, rubbing

it onto the neck, and sometimes a dab or two on the wrists.

For SOE, I'll use a line or two of unscented SOE

on each wrist. I tried scented SOE but every time I got near my boss with that stuff on, he'd start sniffing like

he had a cold. Sometimes I'll put part of the SOE along my collarbone or behind the ears/down the neck instead of

all on my wrists.

I just kind of go by instinct for applications and they vary day by day, nothing really

scientific as I'm not as concerned about wearing too much as with something like TE or NPA. And I prefer WAGG over

SOE right now. Probably because I got WAGG first and quickly saw noticable results.

Right now though, I'm

wearing one to two sprays of Chikara to work, usually shared between the wrists but I'll also do wrist/neck. I

think it's working well for a work mone.