PDA

View Full Version : Awesome mix - tested one week constantly

pieroilfiero
05-27-2004, 09:37 PM
So, i've been one week out of the country. I had, prior to my departure, made up a crazy mix to try to

test it. First i'll tell you the reactions. Then i'll tell you the mix. I've been wearing that same mix and cover

all through that week. I won't be specific or descriptive, but you can fuel your own imagination. I also won't

mention people and friends that were unaffected or didn't show it, and as you can imagine the majority of the

people i met in 7 days would be unaffected. I did however notice a much increased level of friendliness from

everyone in general. I don't want to exagerate things, but i was more than surprised myself. Moreover, the mix put

myself in an ecstatic mood constantly every time i applied.

Day 1)

Tired victim of Jet lag, and 15

hours on an air plane, I'm not in my best form. I get off the airplane and go for a snack. A girl working at the

counter smiles at me soon as i get close, and writes down her number on my purchase receipt. I go to my hotel and

crash for the night

Day 2) - I go out with a friend. All through, she keeps smiling at me, touching my

hands, staring at me, etc.

Day 3)
I go visit another friend at her house. Eat dinner, watch a movie. She

keeps getting close to me, touching my hair, hugging me. Being a married woman, she couldn't do more. I go back to

my hotel, and seduce the night receptionist, at 2 in the morning. Later she told me she wasn't even allowed to

speak with hotel guests other than for what purely concerns their stay.

Day 4)
The same girl i went out

with on day 2, wants to see me again. I'll leave what happened to your imagination. She kept telling me constantly

"oh my god you smell so good you make my head spin"

Day 5 - and here's where it gets plain wild)

I

go to a club. Careless of the fact that i'm the only person there who wasn't an african-american, and most people

would glower at me dubiously from a distance, i enter. Everyone, boys and girls alike seem to become friendly to me

and open up. i dance a bit, then get me a drink and sit on a couch. a girl walks in the room, gets closer to me.

When she'd gotten close enough to smell me (i had put on a lot of stuff that one night), she turns, stares at me,

sits on my lap, kisses me. Then she tells me her name, and that she works in a law firm, and that "My parents would

kill me if i dated a white guy, but i had to do this, the moment i got close to you it was like i was drawn. I

better go before i give in to you and someone sees me and tells my boyfriend" and with that she walks out and

disappears. I didn't follow her, for her own good.

10 minutes later, another girl approaches me. She tells

me, that she's seen what the other girl did to me, and said there's something about me totally irresistible. As

minutes pass, the distance between her and me shortens, she ends up kissing me and takes me to her room. After the

fact, she asks me to let her sleep and call her tomorrow.

Seeing as my taxi ride back to my hotel was booked

for 3 hours later, what do i do? get back in the club of course. It's late enough to dance like a madman, the floor

is hot. another girl just eyes me, gets close to me, grabs me, dances with me all night, and the dancing gets quite

dirty. She gets on my taxi when it is time to go. The bouncer is looking at me like he couldn't believe his eyes,

as we walk out.

Day 6)
I've been asked to keep what happened secret, so I won't say a word. Something

did happen however with someone, and it was quite exciting.

Day 7)
I fly back home, nothing worthy to be

noted that day

And here's the mix. I used the same drop counter thingie to dose it all, and i was wise

enough to note the ratios as i was making it.

SoE/m - 28 drops
TE/m - 4 drops
Pheromax/m - 4

drops
Pheros - 9 drops
Chikara - 5 sprays (i could not open that darn bottle to count drops, but i made sure

that i did not lose any of it by spraying it in the mix bottle. any idea how many drops make a spray?)
A-Nol Musk

Oil - 7 drops
AE/W - 1 drop

Cover scent - applied separately - Teint de Neige, Lorenzo Villoresi

I

know all the story about mixing oil/water/alcool based stuff, but strangely enough after a vigorous shake it

mixed.

Edit - That is not the amount i'd put on myself on a night. The mix above is simply the ratio of

stuff i mixed in a new bottle. I'd put on 2 ~ 4 sprays of the mix on me depending on the situation.

BDC_Concepts
05-27-2004, 10:21 PM
Holy god, that's alot of

juice. Please describe your personality, age, decribe yourself physically, and tell us the environment you were

in.

Matt
BDC Concepts

pieroilfiero
05-27-2004, 10:34 PM
I'm 24, 6ft2 or 3, (havent

learned to count in feet precisely), well built. Not athletic, yet not overweight. Long hair, beard, I've recently

asked many of my friends to pick one word or two to describe me. "Charming" is what came up almost constantly,

followed by "intelligent" with the odd friend or two that finds me "lunatic". I can't describe my own personality

really well, though. The thing about this, is that i had consistent and similar reactions in all sorts of

environments that one can be in a whole week abroad. From airport fast-food, to friends' house, etc.

zeu2003
05-27-2004, 10:45 PM
28 drops OF

SOE?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?

pieroilfiero
05-27-2004, 11:02 PM
thats the ratio i put in the

mixer. not how much i put on myself in one night

*bonk*

DZorro
05-28-2004, 01:44 AM
SoE/m

- 28 drops
TE/m - 4 drops
Pheromax/m - 4 drops
Pheros - 9 drops
Chikara - 5 sprays (i could not open

that darn bottle to count drops, but i made sure that i did not lose any of it by spraying it in the mix bottle. any

idea how many drops make a spray?)
A-Nol Musk Oil - 7 drops
AE/W - 1 drop

Holy cow,

that's a huge mix you got there.

Combining phero's and chikara, sounds like a scent od to me. I don't

think those two combine well to gether, since both of them already have a scent to them, will only lead to scent od

to me, and you where saying you used your cover scent as well ??

DZorro,

DCW
05-28-2004, 05:58 AM
Sounds good, I'ts supporting my more

is better debate.
I got a similar response once :-( with 5 drops AE, 2 PI, 3 WAGG and my fovorite

cologne.

Nice post...keep the ratio going and report back.

DCW

jo23er
05-28-2004, 08:44 AM
I know all the

story about mixing oil/water/alcool based stuff, but strangely enough after a vigorous shake it

mixed.

How can you be sure that all the mones mixed together properly? I mean, how did you find

it out? I tried to make a banch of your mix using 2-3 drops of each product, shook it well but cant see if they

mixed ok.

koolking1
05-28-2004, 08:49 AM
I'm wondering if there were

any reactions while you were on the plane?

jose
05-28-2004, 08:52 AM
I can't imagine how the fragrance

smells coming out of all that.

MysteriousMan
05-28-2004, 09:04 AM
pieroilfiero,

the

ratio of SoE to TE/m is not uncommon in powerful mixes like DD light. Did you use scented SoE?
In similar mixes

I used unscented SoE, because the scent of the scented version knocks down scents like pheros or Chikara.
(I call

much unscented SoE with some TE DD ultralight for myself).

Which Pheromax did you use? The new A1-version or

the classic none-heavy version?

MysteriousMan

pieroilfiero
05-28-2004, 11:43 AM
Holy cow,

that's a huge mix you got there.

Combining phero's and chikara, sounds like a scent od to me. I don't

think those two combine well to gether, since both of them already have a scent to them, will only lead to scent od

to me, and you where saying you used your cover scent as well ??

DZorro,

yes, i used

cover scent. the scent of the mix itself isn't bad. The cover scent is actually a woman's perfume originally, but

for some reason all my friends agree that it smells awesome on me, so i use it. I'll tell you this much, i'd be

more careful dosing the cover scent rather than the mix, cause a perfume overdose would label you gay for the

evening for sure..

Let me know if you try this and how it works for you

fran1
05-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Tell me in which country do you

test this?
I dont know but I dont beleive you. I see that this combination can make a very big OD, that you can

smell like a criminal or somebody that want troubles.
Sorry but I think that you are lying. If somebody else try

it and stay alive I will believe this.

fran1
05-28-2004, 08:47 PM
Tell me in which country do you

test this?
I dont know but I dont believe you. I see that this combination can make a very big OD, that you can

smell like a criminal or somebody that wants trouble.
Sorry but I think that you are lying. If somebody else try

it and stay alive I will believe this.

pieroilfiero
05-28-2004, 09:35 PM
Tell me in

which country do you test this?
I dont know but I dont believe you. I see that this combination can make a very

big OD, that you can smell like a criminal or somebody that wants trouble.
Sorry but I think that you are lying.

If somebody else try it and stay alive I will believe this.

Fran1, im not going to type too much, so

to keep polite.
But before calling me a liar because you think i'd OD with all that much stuff, perhaps you

should read the fact that i mixed that much stuff in a bottle which lasted the whole week, not that i actually

splashed it all on me every single day.

Otherwise, Why do you bother calling me a liar when i could just

keep the mix to myself, enjoy the hits and not say anything, rather than share it with this community so that they

get to test it and see what results it brings for everyone else?

zeu2003
05-28-2004, 10:24 PM
that you can smell

like a criminal or somebody that wants trouble.

Sorry but I think that you are lying. If

somebody else try it and stay alive I will believe this
Fran1, It seems that you think if someone

overdoses on mones then at the time the person goes out, everyone is gonna go after him and try to kill him! hahah,

please don't exaggerate.

DZorro
05-28-2004, 11:40 PM
Fran1, im not

going to type too much, so to keep polite.
But before calling me a liar because you think i'd OD with all that

much stuff, perhaps you should read the fact that i mixed that much stuff in a bottle which lasted the whole week,

not that i actually splashed it all on me every single day.

Otherwise, Why do you bother calling me a liar

when i could just keep the mix to myself, enjoy the hits and not say anything, rather than share it with this

community so that they get to test it and see what results it brings for everyone else?

The

hits you got from this mix sounds interesting though, but for now will only use chikara on it's own to see what it

really does, before going to mix with it, but did try NPA/m with 2 spray of chikara, and got good results with it

too. But only used that once so not much to think of that yet, but when i stop testing chikara on it's own will try

your mix too.

DZorro,

pieroilfiero
05-29-2004, 08:12 PM
I remade the mix, switched

out ae/w for the same amount of PCC. similar reactions today. Its safe to say i like it!

fran1
05-29-2004, 09:42 PM
sorry for the misunderstanding, but

in my culture and in america we go straight to the point.
Sorry again if I touch your feelings, but I think that

OD possibilities can be very strong with that mix, but again I only make a point.
Please dont hesitate to try and

make mixes, and I will not be hard the next time.
Sorry Bambino.

DefconX3
05-31-2004, 03:01 PM
So...
Has anyone else tried

to reproduce the mix yet? If so, whats the results?

koolking1
05-31-2004, 04:00 PM
I'd like to and may soon,

lots of cash though as I'd need to buy a few of the products.

jo23er
05-31-2004, 05:37 PM
I made this mix but without adding

Pheromax and Pheros as i dont have them yet. Applied 4 sprays and went to a nightclub. OD is the only word that

describes that night.

DefconX3
05-31-2004, 06:05 PM
I made this mix

but without adding Pheromax and Pheros as i dont have them yet. Applied 4 sprays and went to a nightclub. OD is the

only word that describes that night.

Hehe, sorry to hear that, have you tried it in smaller dosages

yet?

jo23er
06-01-2004, 04:46 AM
Hehe, sorry to

hear that, have you tried it in smaller dosages yet?

Not yet and i dont intend to. I am sticking with

WKM and Chikara/AE. I am having good result using these.