PDA

View Full Version : Men's Formula 1000, Attractant 1000+

steve
05-26-2004, 07:16 PM
Hi, everyone :-)

I\'m new to pheros and new to this wonderful site. I\'m really impressed by the thoughtful

contributions here. I wish I had discovered this site before buying my first pheros.

I got started by receiving

a piece of USPS junk mail advertising Men\'s Formula 1000... would\'ve tossed it, but was endorsed by a well

known sexologist who essentially claimed that pheromone enhancement is for real. I tried to get more details about

this product via web searches and came upon another product called Attractant 1000+.

Neither of these products

show what type of pheros they contain.

Is anyone here familiar with either of these products? After reading

the commentary here, I\'m afraid I ODed with the Attractant 1000+, which is unscented (and has no odor to me at

all)... oops :-)

In any any case, I\'ll be purchasing the products advertised on this site with all the

excellent reference material and documented experiences available here.

Best regards,
Steve

zeu2003
05-26-2004, 07:57 PM
I searched for it and found their website. Look at what i found:
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
3. What is Pheromone Activation TM?

The powerful synthetic pheromones

contained in Attractant 1000+ alone would make it the best on the market today; however, there\'s more, much more.

Attractant 1000+\'s potent formula utilizes a process that we call Pheromone Activation TM. This exclusive

trademarked process makes sure that the powerful pheromone components in Attractant 1000+ are instantly released so

your results are immediate and profound. As soon as you apply Attractant 1000+, the Pheromone Activation TM process

begins automatically. Within seconds, your own body heat begins to transmit the seductive high-grade synthesized

human pheromones to members of the opposite sex.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

WOW. \"Within

seconds, your own body heat begins to transmit the seductive high-grade synthesized human pheromones to members of

the opposite sex.\" No other mone product does that? This product must be amazing! Why wouldnt it be? They invented

the diffusion of mones!

steve
05-26-2004, 09:32 PM
yeah... now, just knowing a little more about pheros (from this site), it does sound like hype... with

no indication of type, concentration or amount to use, etc.

oh, well... live and learn :-)

zeu2003
05-27-2004, 11:00 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
yeah... now, just knowing a little more

about pheros (from this site), it does sound like hype... with no indication of type, concentration or amount to

use, etc.

oh, well... live and learn :-)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
They do indicate the

type... it\'s androstenone. just how much of it they don\'t say.