PDA

View Full Version : P10 & AE

MrEd
05-24-2004, 08:31 AM
I am 43 year old beta male

(5\'6\"), definetly not alpha definetly not omegas, seeking 35-45 females. I have used many different phermone

products, but have only been able to get results from the \"bottom\" of the bottle of AE. Working on the premise

that the end of the bottle is either less concentated or more concentated I switched to P10 figuring the same

phermones in a concentrated mix maybe easier to come up with a more consistent working formula.Generally with AE I

was using 3 drops covered with cologne. I am know using 1 drop of P10 mixed with the cologne. Any thoughts on proper

dilution...I dont want to scare anyone off. Another observation that Im finding is that when wearing phermones on a

date if they have more then two drinks they will be all over me....if not there are jittery and nervous. Without

phermones there is no direct corellation. Again another strange coincendence is that all these woman who are 35 and

older that really repond to the pheromes have had there tubes tied(Im not complaing, just observing. Another strange

observation is that two of them were \"florists\" that just went crazy if I wore phermones....absolutely fridged

without them. Thought?

tounge
05-24-2004, 09:19 AM
Nice 1st post Mr.Ed. If

you were hung like the real Mr.Ed you would not have any problems attracting women. I don\'t have the answers to

your ?\'s off the top of my head, but am wondering what other phermone you have used and what cover fragrances you

use. I happen to think that cover fragrances are as important as phermones.

MrEd
05-24-2004, 09:44 AM
I have used AE scented

and original,SOE gel packs, APC, Pheromax, Rouge Male, and NPA. I have had only solid results out of AE nothing out

of the rest of them. I switched to P10 because of the similiar chemistry as AE. I am looking for a more consistent

outcome. I am currently using Lagerfeld Classic for cover. If they comment that that I smell good, there mine. It

also seems to trigger a positive reponse after I stop using phermones with it...association is a wonderfull thing. I

am not new to phermones...Ive been lurking here on and off since this board came into being...Its not that I

didn\'t have anything to say....I just perfer to have a clue as to what I am talking about! Phermones do work....I

beleive it is the causes of \"Love at First Site\". Look at two people in love...you can \"see\" the chemistry

in the air. I am just trying to reproduce.

koolking1
05-24-2004, 11:03 AM
I would think the

obvious for the florists, they are just tuned into scents. Good post and it sounds like you are winning the game!

CptKipling
05-24-2004, 02:29 PM
Pheros work better

after she has had a drink because alcohol removes inhibitions, so they (like most people after a few drinks) are

more likely to act on their impulses - i.e. they are more likely to act on their \"instinktive\"

attraction.

Welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wmd1
05-24-2004, 05:55 PM
when you say bottom of

the AE, you mean when its almost all gone? what that means is you were oding , and the more your own natural skin

bacteria contaminates the mones over a period of time, the phero level goes down in the product and what used to be

an od becomes doable...I got p10 and found it a very strange product, sometimes it works, sometimes it makes you

look like someone is walking saying \" who cut the cheese \", like people looking at your suspiciously or somthing

DrSmellThis
05-24-2004, 06:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Pheros work better after she has had a drink

because alcohol removes inhibitions, so they (like most people after a few drinks) are more likely to act on their

impulses - i.e. they are more likely to act on their \"instinktive\" attraction.

Welcome

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
I think it is

more likely because alcohol is a neuro-depressant while -none is a neuro-stimulant. When \"targets\" are too

neurologically stimulated you see nervousness, fear and mistrust, as the mind tells a story to match the internal

nervous signals. The neurodepressant counteracts that enough to bring it to a happy medium, and then the mind is

free to tell a more positive story about the interaction.

MrEd
05-24-2004, 09:11 PM
When I say bottom of the

bottle, I mean bottom 1/4. NPA taught me about ODding. That stuff just plain stank if I used anything more then two

drops with heavy cover. Whats the thoughts on using about a 3:1 ratio of cologne to P10?

Sexyredhead
05-25-2004, 04:00 AM
When I say bottom of the bottle, I mean bottom 1/4.

NPA taught me about ODding. That stuff just plain stank if I used anything more then two drops with heavy cover.

Whats the thoughts on using about a 3:1 ratio of cologne to P10?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

The bottle of AE has a dropper built into the top. So it would seem logical that it always

draws from the bottom. Or maybe you didn\'t use the dropper?

CptKipling
05-25-2004, 11:37 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Pheros work better after she has had a drink because alcohol removes

inhibitions, so they (like most people after a few drinks) are more likely to act on their impulses - i.e. they are

more likely to act on their \"instinktive\" attraction.

Welcome

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think it is

more likely because alcohol is a neuro-depressant while -none is a neuro-stimulant. When \"targets\" are too

neurologically stimulated you see nervousness, fear and mistrust, as the mind tells a story to match the internal

nervous signals. The neurodepressant counteracts that enough to bring it to a happy medium, and then the mind is

free to tell a more positive story about the interaction.

But

what about pheros other than -none? No, I\'m fairly confident that the stripping away of inhibitions has at least

something to do with it.

But what you said regarding -none makes a lot of sense. It probably contributes to

peoples succes with higher doses in bars etc.

DrSmellThis
05-25-2004, 12:12 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
When I say bottom of the bottle, I mean bottom 1/4. NPA taught me about

ODding. That stuff just plain stank if I used anything more then two drops with heavy cover. Whats the thoughts on

using about a 3:1 ratio of cologne to P10?

The bottle of AE has

a dropper built into the top. So it would seem logical that it always draws from the bottom. Or maybe you didn\'t

use the dropper?

You grad students and your logic!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DCW
05-25-2004, 12:43 PM
Anyone had any luck with

P10.
I herd it was the creme to la creme yet I hardly hear it mentioned in fourms, could it be the

price?

DCW

Sagacious1420
05-25-2004, 12:51 PM
The bottle of AE has a dropper built into the top.

So it would seem logical that it always draws from the bottom. Or maybe you didn\'t use the dropper?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Indeed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Using the

dropper would also probably rule out the possiblity of \"bacterial contamination\". Now if dabbing was involved

then I suppose this could be possible, however in light of recent discussions regarding bacterial

conversion/breakdown it doesn\'t seem very probable.

DCW
05-25-2004, 01:07 PM
I have to solution shake

the bottle before application.
What do ya think?

DCW

Duck!!! - Kennedy\'s limo driver

MrEd
05-26-2004, 02:40 PM
The bottle is shaken.

Last night I purposely thought I ODd(3 drops no cover)no noticable stink. Applied to throat, forehead and hair and

went to the bar. I got a rippen buzz from the P10 5 minutes after I put it on. No noticable stink. I was

\"shaking\" by the time I got the bar, one drink mellowed me out. Chatted up the bar maid and the local females

with no results, they weren\'t running away, very chatty but nothing that would be termed \"turned on\", just

friendly. No Dihls, though one set of doe eyes was interesting....I dont know her...this could be \"normal\". They

were all between 35 and 45. We try 4 drops tonight and see what happens(this is an expensive experiment!)

Indigo
08-13-2004, 03:41 PM
Hello MrED,

the optimal

dilution of P10 depends on what effect you want to have and most important on how much cologne you use.
I got

good results when applying about 0.02-0.03 mg of none ( about 0.03 ml of P10 ).
So if you use only one full spray

( about 0.1 ml ) of your cologen then you should dilude 1 part P10 to 2 parts of your fragrance.
In case of two

sprays it would be 1:5.
So the more cologne you use the more you have to dilude P10 for the same pheromone amount

per dosage!
I hope that helps you!

Regards Ingo