PDA

View Full Version : Moisture Lotions and Phermones

DCW
05-22-2004, 10:14 AM
I have dark

skin so I usually use moisture creams (body lotions) with the mones applied on top.

I\'m wondering if the

lotions are affecting the effectiveness of the mones, I mean is it better to apply directly on clean skin without a

layer of lotion?

I\'m also putting drops on my clothes for a lasting effect.

Any thoughts?

DC

sito
05-22-2004, 10:19 AM
Good

question. I need to put lotion on every morning even in the summer or my skin looks dry because of the color of my

skin. I always get a unscented body lotion but I\'m still worried its affecting my pheros.

Sagacious1420
05-22-2004, 01:15 PM
Many ppl have mixed mones and lotion successfully, especially the ladies. Try doing a search and you should find

some useful info.

Sexyredhead
05-22-2004, 01:21 PM
Adding your -mones to unscented (or scented) lotion greatly decreases detectable scent in my experience. There\'s

a theory that since it spreads the -mones out over a larger surface area, your new -mone signature seems more

legitimate, and you\'ll get more hits, which seems to be the case when I do it. It also keeps me from getting a

headache from wearing -mones too close to my face.

koolking1
05-22-2004, 01:29 PM
good stuff SRH!!! Something for me to experiment with. Thanks.

CptKipling
05-22-2004, 03:30 PM
A lotion may cause more

absorbtion.

If the talk in the BDC thread about transdermal absorbtion is correct, that could reduce the

effectiveness of the pheros.

sito
05-23-2004, 05:14 AM
Damn it! I guess the only

solution is to apply it to clothing right?

Elana
05-23-2004, 05:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Damn it! I guess the only solution is to apply it to clothing right?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Do both.

CJ01
05-23-2004, 06:04 AM
I used to mix mones in with

my face lotion but I had to stop doing that because I kept getting buzzed out too much.
I usually apply my mix

after I´ve moisturized. The mixing of lotion and pheros works great so nothing to worry about

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ

sito
05-23-2004, 07:47 AM
I also apply my pheromones

about 20 to 30 minutes after I put lotion on my face but I keep getting the feeling its affecting the pheromones for

some reason. I\'ll TRY to go without lotion for a few days while using pheros and see if theres any difference.

deb
05-23-2004, 11:37 AM
I found

by mixing (thanks elana)mones with scented lotion and using on my arms and neck was not only pleasant but I

definitely got more attention!!

TRock
06-09-2004, 06:57 AM
does lotioning up you body cover

your natural scent? i read through some threads that you shouldn't use soap to shower with because it will ruin

your natural scent.

Gossamer_2701
06-09-2004, 07:19 AM
does lotioning

up you body cover your natural scent? i read through some threads that you shouldn't use soap to shower with

because it will ruin your natural scent.

You must bow before the STANK :eek: Resistance is futile!!:eek:

BDC_Concepts
06-09-2004, 10:11 PM
A lotion

may cause more absorbtion.

If the talk in the BDC thread about transdermal absorbtion is correct, that could

reduce the effectiveness of the pheros.

Depending on the matrix used in the lotion formula, some

transdermal delivery may result. This isn't to say that it renders an application useless by any means, its simply

to say that dosages would vary over time (similar to an ethanol or oil based pheromone product). Being

scientifically driven, I am one to want to know dosages as much as possible so I may be able to vary accordingly in

the future. As mentioned before, we will always be bound to rubbing, touching, scratch, skin cell shedding etc.,

but emphasis should still be placed on attempting to reduce these variables, as with any other science.