PDA

View Full Version : P10 Spray Bottle

Quorum
05-20-2004, 07:47 PM
I just got my order of

P10. Has anyone here diluted it and used the spray bottle? If so, I\'m wondering how much to dilute it. I\'d

like to get one drop\'s worth out of each spray, as after a couple of tries, it seems like one drop is perfect for

me (good stuff!!). Or at least I\'d like to know how much is in each spray.

The instructions only say to

dilute it x2 or x4, but that doesn\'t help because it still doesn\'t tell me how much comes out in each spray.

Any experienced P10 users out there?

BassMan
05-20-2004, 08:04 PM
I remember from

somewhere that the sprayer delivers about 65 sprays per load.

DrSmellThis
05-20-2004, 09:57 PM
I\'d

recommend an 8:1 dilution. Then you can use like Edge.

Quorum
05-24-2004, 08:20 PM
BassMan, you were

real close - I filled it with water and got about 70 sprays, from the level I filled it to. So I put in 70 drops of

P10, and then filled it the rest of the way with alcohol, to give me one drop\'s worth, per spray. DST, it wound

up being about a 3 or 3.5 to 1 dilution. Still a lot better smelling than half a spray of TE

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What\'s great about it is that I hardly even used up any of

the bottle of P10. No wonder it\'s so expensive, it\'s going to last me forever

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Indigo
08-13-2004, 03:57 PM
Hello Quorum,

well, I

recommend you not to use the sprayer at all! Even if the sprayer is good you always waste a certain amount of the

expensive pheromones because the get into the air instead of onto your body. The best method for P10 or other

pheromon products to appsy is IMO to dab it onto your body. That way you don't loose any pheromone an can better

place it where you want it.
My experiments with several bottles resulted in about 5 dabs per ml, which meets the

information in the pheromone calculator.
So an adequate dosage of P10 ( about 0.025 mg of none ) without any

dilution would be about 2 dabs. When you dilute it 1:4 you will just use 10 dabs of the mixture and
can spread

it to more application points!

Regards

Ingo