PDA

View Full Version : PI/m too Strong?

Bliss
05-20-2004, 02:17 PM
After trying PI/m for a

few days now, I have noticed some very negative affects with an average dose.

One drop causes me to feel

anti-social, quiet, and unconfident. I am usually fairly funny and witty in groups, but these qualities seems to

have disappeared when wearing PI/m.

I\'ve been fine with wearing 4 drops of AE/m on occasion.

Maybe I need

to stick to something like 1 dab of PI/m when I do wear it.

oscar
05-20-2004, 02:43 PM
Bliss,

It\'s

not too uncommon for guys to report negative effects on themselves when first using heavyweight Androstenone

products like PI/m.

There\'s actually an outfit that sells A-None in large quantities (at an incredibly

high price) to sports teams to help intimidate their opponents. As part of the regimen the players who are to wear

the A-None in competition need to go through a 3 day

desensitizing period (\"http://www.vnoathleticresearch.com/research.asp\") prior to \"game day\" to keep from being intimidated themselves.

I\'m willing

to bet the \"mild fear, agitation and nervousness\" they exhibited was on a parallel with your reactions. Don\'t

worry, you\'ll adjust to the stuff. ;)

Oscar :)

Brian
05-21-2004, 04:46 AM
Interesting article.

If I\'m understanding it correctly, the wearer becomes immuned over a period of time of continued exposure. If

that\'s the case, it seems that mones would work better on strangers than it would on an SO. You may get the same

results in the beginning, but the SO, would become immuned after being exposed over a period of time.

That would

explain some things that I\'ve experienced with mones.

Jeeves
05-21-2004, 05:51 AM
Those guys are

selling the stuff for 3 times what Bruce is charging for CS None... 30 ml for $970...