PDA

View Full Version : Hooking them in.

koolking1
05-20-2004, 08:30 AM
Well, we can\'t

always be just trying to hook in women!!! I\'m going deep sea fishing tomorrow and that brought to mind a

conversation with a guy in NJ I had some few years ago - he was talking about using pheromones on fishing lures,

anybody know anything about that?

oscar
05-20-2004, 09:02 AM
koolking1,

Kiotech, the outfit that used to make Pheromol Factor has apparantly made fishing pheros their

main focus.

Here\'s their Ultrabite site. (\"http://www.ultrabite.com/\")

Oscar ;)

koolking1
05-20-2004, 09:05 AM
hey Oscar,

thanks - you da man!

jvkohl
05-20-2004, 05:40 PM
Davenport, W. (1965) Sexual patterns and their regulation in a society of the southwest pacific. In: Beach, F.A.

(ed) Sex and Behavior. (pages 164-207) John Wiley and Sons, Inc.: New York.

p 183. \"There is a form of love

magic based upon the similarity of vaginal odors to that of fish. Men use a red ground cherry attached to the leader

of a trolling line to attract fish. After having caught a fish in this way, the ground cherry is believed to have

power to attract women in the same way that it attracted fish. Their vaginas, like the elusive fish, will be

attracted to the possessor of the ground cherry.\"

Mtnjim
05-21-2004, 08:12 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Davenport, W. (1965) Sexual patterns and their

regulation in a society of the southwest pacific. In: Beach, F.A. (ed) Sex and Behavior. (pages 164-207) John Wiley

and Sons, Inc.: New York.

p 183. \"There is a form of love magic based upon the similarity of vaginal odors to

that of fish. Men use a red ground cherry attached to the leader of a trolling line to attract fish. After having

caught a fish in this way, the ground cherry is believed to have power to attract women in the same way that it

attracted fish. Their vaginas, like the elusive fish, will be attracted to the possessor of the ground cherry.\"

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Where can I order some?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

koolking1
05-21-2004, 02:05 PM
There\'s not much deep information on the site Oscar pointed out but one item I found interesting was

that woman seem to get the bigger salmon while fishing. Is it just their touching the bait or ???

Elana
05-21-2004, 02:11 PM
No....they are just better and more talented when it comes to fishing.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrSmellThis
05-21-2004, 03:23 PM
Salmon fishing only! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

koolking1
05-21-2004, 04:03 PM
will you touch my \"bait\", Elena?

Elana
05-21-2004, 04:17 PM
will you touch my \"bait\", Elena?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Who the hell is this Elena bitch?

koolking1
05-21-2004, 04:34 PM
sorry, couldn\'t resist.

InternationalPlayboy
05-21-2004, 08:10 PM
Well, we can\'t always be just trying to hook in

women!!! I\'m going deep sea fishing tomorrow and that brought to mind a conversation with a guy in NJ I had some

few years ago - he was talking about using pheromones on fishing lures, anybody know anything about that?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Before I ever saw pheromones sold for human use, I saw them offered for

use on fishing lures. I think this was around the late 1970s. If memory serves me right, the first brand I ever saw

advertised for fishing was called Spanish Fly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif