PDA

View Full Version : PI/m Smell

Bliss
05-18-2004, 05:14 PM
My friend recently gave me a

bottle of PI/m. I am unsure where he got it. When I smell it, I can\'t smell anything!

I\'m not sure

if...

1. I am unable to smell -none

I had a bottle of WAGG and could smell that bad sweat stench just

fine.

or...

2. If this bottle is not a genuine PI/m

But would someone really go through the trouble of

making a fake, professionally packaged PI/m?

Ideas?

dping28
05-18-2004, 05:23 PM
When I try to smell my

PI/m All i can smell is a faint alcohol smell. but NPA is a complete other story man I can really smell something in

that. Whats the bottle look like? Mine which I got from bruce is a dark blue bottle with a silver label and a black

cap.

Bliss
05-18-2004, 05:27 PM
Yep, that\'s the

bottle!

Sagacious1420
05-18-2004, 05:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
When I try to smell my PI/m All i can smell is a

faint alcohol smell. but NPA is a complete other story man I can really smell something in that. Whats the bottle

look like? Mine which I got from bruce is a dark blue bottle with a silver label and a black cap.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">You smell alcohol in PI? That seems unusual for an oil based product?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sagacious1420
05-18-2004, 05:45 PM
My friend recently gave me a bottle of PI/m. I am

unsure where he got it. When I smell it, I can\'t smell anything!

I\'m not sure if...

1. I am unable to

smell -none

I had a bottle of WAGG and could smell that bad sweat stench just fine.

or...

2. If this bottle

is not a genuine PI/m

But would someone really go through the trouble of making a fake, professionally packaged

PI/m?

Ideas?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
It could be possible that you are unable to smell

none. Did you try putting a dab on your skin, giving it some time and then smelling it. Doesn\'t seem too

surprising that you get more of a phero smell from WAGG since it\'s an alcohol base. The alcohol should make it

more volatile. Since PI is oil based it could conceivably take longer to detect the none smell, it would be less

volatile. Just remember that even if you can\'t smell the none in PI, it still stinks so be sure to use a good

cover scent.

dping28
05-18-2004, 05:45 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
You smell alcohol in PI? That seems unusual for an oil based product?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Well what i

smell that is the closest thing i can think of, but my sense of smell isnt the greatest. What ever it is only thing

i can detect is a faint scent of somekind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
05-18-2004, 05:49 PM
Alrighty then.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

zeu2003
05-18-2004, 06:00 PM
I can\'t even smell

NPA/edge, i never got to know what is the Cat piss smell you guys always talk about

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif . I thought my bottle was not full strenght but as i am getting

more and more hits with them i can just assume i\'m one of those unfortunate people that cant smell -none at all.

Sagacious1420
05-18-2004, 06:05 PM
I can\'t even smell NPA/edge, i never got to know

what is the Cat piss smell you guys always talk about /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif . I thought

my bottle was not full strenght but as i am getting more and more hits with them i can just assume i\'m one of

those unfortunate people that cant smell -none at all.

Given some

time and experience, you may learn to recognize it...or maybe not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif