PDA

View Full Version : mones to break up a relationship?

einstein
05-16-2004, 02:48 AM
First, I\'d like to say I have no intentions of doing this, I\'m just wondering.

A couple nights ago at

work a friend of mine kept spraying me with a nasty girls perfume, it was a cheap Curve wannabe. I had a little

atomizer of Pheros with me, and I pulled it out and started to spray her with it but she ran off yelling \"NO, my

boyfriend will flip out if I go home smelling like a dude!\" That got me thinking......
We\'ve all read the

stories about guys in relationships who try using copulins and thier girls think they are cheating. Would it be

possible to use masculine mones to create suspicion in her boyfriend? If I were to secretly smear some androstenone

or A1 on her neck?
I guess A1 wouldn\'t do it, I haven\'t seen stories about Realm for Women doing that.
I

remember last month there was a guy trying to use mones to mark his girlfriend as off-limits. I guess this is kinda

similar, except that his post was defeated by male psychology.
Any thoughts or comments from you guys?

Again,

I\'m not going to do this, so please don\'t turn this into a discussion of ethics.

wmd1
05-16-2004, 04:24 AM
hey,

think i listen let anyone on this forum dissuade me from marking my girlfriend with their so called \" male bs

psychology\"...no, there is a time for talk and a time for action..i sprayed the edge all over my girlfriends

clothes before her event around a bunch of guys...her response to me after the event \"none of the guys would talk

to me or even look at me hardly, do i have a nose hair or bad breathe?...i smiled sweetly

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
05-16-2004, 04:32 AM
I

see another chapter for my next book.
\"pee on the girl that you want to get into bed. That will for sure make

her current boyfriend break up with her\".

No, the chances are if you put mones on someone their SO would

not break up with them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
05-16-2004, 04:36 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
i sprayed the edge all over my girlfriends clothes

before her event around a bunch of guys...her response to me after the event \"none of the guys would talk to me or

even look at me hardly, do i have a nose hair or bad breathe?...i smiled sweetly

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I bet her clothes smelled wonderful. That was nice of you.

Elana
05-16-2004, 04:38 AM
...her response to me after the event \"none of

the guys would talk to me or even look at me hardly,

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How does that

even make sense to you? Are you saying that if a woman wore some TE/M it would repel men?

DZorro
05-16-2004, 05:06 AM
Hey smearing your girl friends with too much te/m could even be dangerous.

When i just starting wearing

phermon\'s too much TE/m got me into alot of fights, and i am male, do you want some dude to beat up a girl

??

Before doing a thing like that try it on your self first, and if you survive

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif . Then you could try it on another.

DZorro,

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-16-2004, 05:10 AM
do you want some dude to beat up a

girl ??

That dude would have to be a crazy bad as* muda fu** to

beat up a girl! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

wmd1
05-16-2004, 05:32 AM
okay, calm down...all i did was lightly spray a very small amount on the shirt, nothing major...it was diluted alot

as well...it was just enough to give other willing males the impression of \"not interested in this scent\". i

mean, think about it, the edge for men has male pheros in it, so therefore, other males wouldnt be so quick to want

a piece of it. its like a phero chasity belt, no harm done excpet i may have hindered some males from being too

interested...does anyone have any posiitve remarks instead of giving me a sermon? thanks

Elana
05-16-2004, 05:39 AM
My

comments aren\'t about ethics. They are about stupidity. AE/W has none in it. Works great for women.

Elana
05-16-2004, 05:44 AM
I\'ll be happy to take the TE/M challenge. I can have Tallmacky send me some of his TE. I will wear as much as I

can cover up with my perfume and we shall see how the men are repelled ....not!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
05-16-2004, 06:13 AM
None

is probably a metabolite of testesterone, which women have, and which makes people horny. So a woman with a lot of

none could then be horny. Guys like horny girls.

If it was TE that kept them away, perhaps it was the secret

ingredient?

a.k.a.
05-16-2004, 07:57 AM
Why

not just put the pheromones on yourself and try flirting with the girl?

koolking1
05-16-2004, 08:35 AM
I am totally disgusted - you are a wimp of the highest order. I\'m like screaming mad and have nothing positive

to say to you!!! I hope she finds out and gets rid of you. Sorry everyone else, I don\'t like making this kind

of post.

zeu2003
05-16-2004, 09:01 AM
TE/m got me into alot of fights

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
So are u saying you got into a lot of fights ONLY because you used too much

TE? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

wmd1
05-16-2004, 12:54 PM
well

guys, its been a week now, and all i can say is my phero chasity belt seems to be working even better than expected.

My best friend ( who had a crush on my woman whenever she was around ) has even backed off from her...there is only

one problem, how can i get rid of all the lesbians that got turned on by the TE? other than that, it seems to work

well...remember, lightly mist on clothes once over before the week, and keep a bottle of PCC close bye so it will at

least keep you going and you wont lose interest like all the other guys..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

wmd1
05-16-2004, 01:00 PM
to

\"kooling\" , lets see, you are rude, obnoxious and extremely judgemental ..have i left anything out? you really

should bite your lip before spewing venom and making judgements on someone you dont even know... bye the way, is

that how everyone is in New Hampshire? hope not ...try not to be a \"hater\" before you attack someone you dont

even know.

Elana
05-16-2004, 01:03 PM
well guys, its been a week now, and all i can say

is my phero chasity belt seems to be working even better than expected. My best friend ( who had a crush on my

woman whenever she was around ) has even backed off from her...there is only one problem, how can i get rid of all

the lesbians that got turned on by the TE? other than that, it seems to work well...remember, lightly mist on

clothes once over before the week, and keep a bottle of PCC close bye so it will at least keep you going and you

wont lose interest like all the other guys.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr

Wmd1 = Fran1 = Mark1

franki
05-16-2004, 01:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
well guys, its been a week now, and all i can say is my phero chasity belt

seems to be working even better than expected. My best friend ( who had a crush on my woman whenever she was around

) has even backed off from her...there is only one problem, how can i get rid of all the lesbians that got turned on

by the TE? other than that, it seems to work well...remember, lightly mist on clothes once over before the week, and

keep a bottle of PCC close bye so it will at least keep you going and you wont lose interest like all the other

guys.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Wmd1 = Fran1 = Mark1

Just what I

thought. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I hope the next troll is a bit more original than

this guy..

Sagacious1420
05-16-2004, 01:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font

well guys,

its been a week now, and all i can say is my phero chasity belt seems to be working even better than expected. My

best friend ( who had a crush on my woman whenever she was around ) has even backed off from her...there is only one

problem, how can i get rid of all the lesbians that got turned on by the TE? other than that, it seems to work

well...remember, lightly mist on clothes once over before the week, and keep a bottle of PCC close bye so it will at

least keep you going and you wont lose interest like all the other guys..

Wmd1 = Fran1

= Mark1

Just what I thought.

I hope the next troll is a bit more original than this guy..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif LOL

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
05-16-2004, 01:26 PM
her response to me after the event \"none of the

guys would talk to me or even look at me hardly, do i have a nose hair or bad breathe?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Your girlfriend is pretty smart. If I cheated on my SO, I would say something like that too.

She sure knows how to play you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wmd1
05-16-2004, 01:34 PM
hey,

i was wondering if you had anything better to do on this forum than try to put down posters? judging by your posts,

you dont seem all that knowledgable, and you seem to want to put down everyone else? can you show some actual

intelligence concerning the topic of mones, or do you think to cover up your lack of knowledge by attacking things

that scare you? or do you just enjoy getting things stirred up? i have gone back and looked at some of your posts,

and i have to say you havent really offered any positive suggestions to anyone?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif i remember a time when there were some very intelligent posters

on this forum, when a person could learn something or read something substantial concerning mones, now, its seems

those folks are less and less, and more of these types that just get on here and play around and seem extremely

immature are taking over the forum..so i can see why i will be coming to the forum less and less, and why some of

the other smart folks dont post much either..all one has to do is go back to the archives and find much better and

serious posters than some of the ones on here now...oh well, life goes on

Elana
05-16-2004, 01:39 PM
Come on Fran....I just gave you some insight into the female mind. I was cool enough to let you know that your

woman is getting some while having you think that the boys aren\'t interested. You\'re welcome.

oscar
05-16-2004, 01:39 PM
\"well guys, its been a week now, and all i can

say is my phero chasity belt seems to be working even better than expected. My best friend ( who had a crush on my

woman whenever she was around ) has even backed off from her...there is only one problem, how can i get rid of

all the lesbians that got turned on by the TE? other than that, it seems to work well...remember, lightly mist

on clothes once over before the week, and keep a bottle of PCC close bye so it will at least keep you going and you

wont lose interest like all the other guys.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif\" -wmd1

<hr

wmd1,

Since those of us who know that lesbians tend NOT to be attracted

by the male androgens by simple virtue of their sexual orientation, the part of your post in bold above might lead

one to believe that you\'re making this up as you go along.
Care to elaborate?

Oscar

wmd1
05-16-2004, 01:44 PM
yeah, oscar, i was joking on that part, i had meant to do a little smiley face there for inflection but went past

it without thinking but it would stand to reason that a lesbian would be attracted to a woman that smelt like a man,

right? i was refering to my woman attracting lessies, not me.. seriously the rest is true though.. actually, my

relationship with my woman has gotten very good in the past 2 weeks since trying this experiemnt..i think it would

be cool for a woman on here to try it, just use TE for men for a week, and see how men respond to you...the only

problem here is that there arent any credible woman posters that are trustworthy that are posting in this post right

now, there might be some in the womans forum that would be willing..

Elana
05-16-2004, 01:50 PM
I

would hope that there aren\'t any other men on this forum as insecure and wussy as yourself. A real man knows how

to keep his woman. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

wmd1
05-16-2004, 01:53 PM
elana, im sorry, but im not fran or mark...where do you get this stuff from? do you just sit at your computer all

day and dream up this stuff? you are very creative, but i can appreciate a little seriousness now and then. im not

coming down on your posting per say, but i would appreciate you trying to be a bit more knowledgable and less trying

to be funny.

Elana
05-16-2004, 01:56 PM
Is

this what you were thinking when you poured mones on your girlfriends clothes? \"Oh no...my girlfriend is going to

be around other guys. I am so afraid she will find out what a little girl I am and go for one of the real men. I

must trick the other guys into staying away from her. I can\'t lose her. If she realizes how much of a puss I am

she will leave me for a real man\".

wmd1
05-16-2004, 01:56 PM
Elana,
you seem angry? why the personal attacks? you dont know me and i dont know you...please, callllmmmm

ddoooowwwwnnn...its going to be okay. I dont know whats going on in your life, but you seem very rage filled right

now. just take a few deep breaths and relax..please

Elana
05-16-2004, 01:58 PM
angry? Not at all. I am rather amused. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

metroman
05-16-2004, 02:37 PM
Elana,
you seem angry? why the personal attacks?

you dont know me and i dont know you...please, callllmmmm ddoooowwwwnnn...its going to be okay. I dont know whats

going on in your life, but you seem very rage filled right now. just take a few deep breaths and relax..please

Cant we all just get along?-Rodney King.

I appreciate all the

posts...serious academic sounding ones as well as the ball busters...you cant just have straight text book theory

all the time...too dry...although very informative &amp; interesting at times. However there does seem to be an

inside clique here amongst certain members who try to dominate the board with what they think is witty

repartee...sometimes it\'s funny &amp; sometimes it\'s just shallow BS...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrSmellThis
05-16-2004, 03:26 PM
I agree that sometimes people get a little bit mean around here, and possibly people were too harsh with WMD, who

seemed to push soem buttons. Maybe for some it\'s a power/attention trip. I can recall a few times I\'ve been a

bit too harsh and/or arrogant with a couple people who kept pushing things. I guess that made me a feel like a big

fish in a small pond or something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But WMD should have

expected some controversy with his post, due to the whole \"sabotage against somebody\'s will thing\", and so

should have been well prepared to handle it. On one hand, somebody was bound to try the \"mark your significant

other thing\". But that was not in fact a nice thing to dish out to your girlfriend, WMD, so deal with it. It is

illogical to expect niceness in return from everyone here after you post that.

I\'ve always advocated due

mutual respect and sensitivity. Niceness, a kind of PC, is another thing. For example, I don\'t know Elana well,

but she might be someone who is conscious of \"not apologizing for not being nice\", once she decides to accept

that in herself. I could understand that, as it wouldn\'t make her less nice, fundamentally, it just would make

her less apologetic for whatever she is. It\'s almost a \"manly\" (OK...or school of hard knocks) trait, not

that there\'s anything wrong with that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-16-2004, 03:36 PM
DST...as one of the only females on this forum, you have no idea how it makes me feel to read some of the posts

from males that appear to have zero respect for women. I have no respect for those guys and I don\'t apologize for

that. Most of the guys here are very cool and respectful. Those are the guys that I like. Simple as that.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

metroman
05-16-2004, 03:45 PM
Personally I\'m against what WMD did to his SO...but in his defense, maybe he\'s so smitten &amp; in love with

her he cant think straight. I dont think it\'s right to pass judgement on him or what he did...who knows what his

own personal experiences might be...maybe he has gone through this before &amp; had his heart broken so he\'s

hypersensitive to a possible reoccurence. This all reminds me of the guy who was spraying TE on his unsuspecting

brothers shirt as sort of a blind test to see what kind of reactions he would get...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DrSmellThis
05-16-2004, 04:02 PM
...fair enough. If y\'all women speak up about that directly more often, maybe the relationship insights people

take from the forum will be that much better for it. I will try to strongly discourage \"majority\" folks from

trying to use their numbers to \"steamroll\" women who do as much, for my part. Thousands of people read this

forum, in part due to the human interest. I typically assume some will always stop and think. Regular contributors

have an impact of some kind, maybe more than they think.

bjf
05-16-2004, 07:14 PM
The

open discussion section was created so people could mouth off at each other. It is a shame that the pheromone forum

has gone down hill from a couple of years ago.

tounge
05-16-2004, 09:15 PM
For

cryin out loud. This place is mostly populated by young guys desparate to get laid. They will try anything to

achieve their goal. It is never going to change. So if it bothers some people to read about it, either skip the

thread or take a hike. It does no good to constantly bitch and moan in every thread because you don\'t like it.On

the other hand there are some very nice young men on here who would like to relate better with women. Many of them

have been hurt and rejected by women who have the attitude that their feces doesn\'t stink. This gives them a

negitive attitude towards many women, and quite frankly a few of the gals here may contibute to that.

xxxPantero
05-16-2004, 11:48 PM
WMD, interesting experiment, but it could backfire in your face. What if the -none you sprayed on her caused her to

be hornier when she went out? She\'d be sensing the mones without knowing where they came from, so she could talk

to any guy and associate with him. You can never be sure.

I don\'t disapprove of what you\'ve done. We all

have some insecurities, and I have more than my fair share. But the reality of this situation is that if your

girlfriend is going to cheat on you, there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it. It sucks and it\'s not

reassuring but it\'s reality. But it was an interesting theory on the use of pheromones.

Don\'t feel ashamed

of doing what you did. We are who we are, insecurities and all. Just don\'t let it spin out of control.

See?

You should always listen to me. I know everything.

DrSmellThis
05-17-2004, 12:30 AM
A combo of -rone and A1 would have been a more humane way to be sick and twisted. She gets to be in a great,

euphoric mood, and you still mark her as your \"male territory\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(NOT that I would advocate trying this kind of very disrespectful stunt! But maybe you could tell her about it first

-- kind of like a dom-sub thing, or a chemical engagement ring.)

Elana
05-17-2004, 03:19 AM
Let\'s get one thing straight, guys. The other day somebody said they wanted to experiment by putting mones on

his brother in hopes that he gets good reactions. I stayed out of it because the brother didn\'t want anything but

good to come out of it. In this case someone is trying to sabotage another person. It is just a mean thing to do.

Tounge....let\'s pretend you are getting ready for one of your little swingers events. You spend hours picking out

what you are going to wear and what cologne you are going to put on. You feel great. You look great, but just as you

are walking out the door, this girl that has a crush on you, puts a \"I have AIDS\" sign on your back. While I

don\'t think putting mones on anyone is going to keep the opposite sex away, I think the intention is cruel. I am

sad that some of you don\'t see that, but I am not surprised.

wmd1
05-17-2004, 03:21 AM
thanks for all the support guys....i feel much better now, no reason to let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch!

Elana
05-17-2004, 03:58 AM
thanks for all the support guys....i feel much

better now, no reason to let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

and you all wonder why we don\'t have any women posting on this forum.

koolking1
05-17-2004, 04:48 AM
I am flabbergasted than anyone could possibly find what you are doing to your girlfriend as being ok. Deep down I

suspect your are a cuckold wannabee and it will happen sooner rather than later. Can we safely assume that you are

wearing mones that would repel women to spare you the agony of having to fight them off? I seriousy doubt it, but,

answer that question please! Well, let me try to make this more positive by offering up some suggestions to you:

get her a cell phone/beeper and demand that it always be on so you can track her; park yourself and car outside her

place all evenings so you can see if anyone is coming/going; do a web search and find a company that offers

chasitity belts and make her wear it; have her get her head shaved (turns on some guys but will eliminate most of

your competition); have her stop wearing deodorant and curtail her bathing activities dramatically - add in not

brushing her teeth as well, a killer combo for sure. I\'m sure there are many other things you can do as well,

shall I keep thinking them up and informing you?

Pancho1188
05-17-2004, 04:48 AM
I sprayed some TE on my ex, and she was beaten up by a bunch of guys for looking at them funny...nice.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Seriously, though, many species use such tactics to keep away

other potential mates. However, I believe trust and honesty will make for a more healthy relationship than

deception, secrets, trickery, and paranoia.

BigGulp
05-17-2004, 07:45 AM
I am flabbergasted than anyone could possibly find

what you are doing to your girlfriend as being ok. Deep down I suspect your are a cuckold wannabee and it will

happen sooner rather than later. Can we safely assume that you are wearing mones that would repel women to spare

you the agony of having to fight them off? I seriousy doubt it, but, answer that question please! Well, let me try

to make this more positive by offering up some suggestions to you: get her a cell phone/beeper and demand that it

always be on so you can track her; park yourself and car outside her place all evenings so you can see if anyone is

coming/going; do a web search and find a company that offers chasitity belts and make her wear it; have her get her

head shaved (turns on some guys but will eliminate most of your competition); have her stop wearing deodorant

and curtail her bathing activities dramatically - add in not brushing her teeth as well, a killer combo for

sure. I\'m sure there are many other things you can do as well, shall I keep thinking them up and informing you?

Yeah, the STANK will keep a few of the boys away but Macky

and me would be on her like a cheep coat of paint. No woman is safe from me when she\'s STANKIN. I like the rest

of your ideas though. Can we work in some Roofies too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
05-17-2004, 08:58 AM
This is long, but there is so much crap in this thread.
</font><blockquote><font

I don\'t disapprove of what you\'ve done. We all have some insecurity,

and I have more than my fair share.

While the majority of

guys here are b*tching and moaning about the great \"Pheromone Discussion\" forum going downhill, I am wondering

where all the clear headed people went, but this is a situation which many have no problems with, because it

benefits them.

Pantero, who cares if you have insecurities, who cares if the majority of guys here are

hugely insecure, because you can relate to his irrational behavior doesn\'t mean its cool or normal, its what many

women loath in men, its sneaky, obsessive, wimpy, balls-less, girly, pussylike, stalking, loser-ish. Whether you

like the truth or not that\'s how it?s seen. So basically we are saying \"Hey WMD I too am not taken\'

seriously by women, they think I am paranoid, scared, and believe my girl talks behind my back, so I can see how you

too are also a scared wimp, who has gone to the lengths of secretly spraying -mones on your girlfriend.\" It?s not

me being mean, but be honest; hey I can be honest about the sickest thing. Insecurity, and maybe that insecurity is

well deserving in some cases.

thanks for

all the support guys....i feel much better now, no reason to let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch!

<hr

What support? Who the hell cares to support you? Hahaha, yeah guys

thanks for the majority being spineless, and not having a problem with me soaking my girl with man-mones. Guess what

it?s not our problem, in some instances its best to go \"yeah you go boy, you do it foo\'!\" and whatever

classic lines then actually take your serious, or care if you spray your girl with -mones. It?s not my problem if

she cheats, if she is ignored by guys \'cause the mones.

Like it even stops there, people fail to realize

behavior likes this has a slope of increasing, and not often for the best....duh!

</font><blockquote><font

But the reality of this situation is that if your girlfriend is going to

cheat on you, there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it.

HELL YEAH PANTERO! That is true, pheromones are an influence but if she wants to f**k other guys, she will,

reason or not, she will and she will love it. It will still feel great for her to be with a man, even if she

has TE/M smothered on her clothes.........wait a minute her clothes will be off.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font

Many of them have been hurt and rejected by women who have the attitude that

their feces doesn\'t stink. This gives them a negative attitude towards many women, and quite frankly a few of the

gals here may contribute to that.

Give me a fu*king break! I

mean seriously what sort of confronting the situation with a whiney inside was that. Listen women aren\'t the

problem, there are many good looking guys, but more importantly guys who GET IT, who can fly by easily, who say

\"what the [censored] are mones, I don\'t need them\", who don\'t have these problems with women. I have

noticed a few guys who have had problems with women here are the super nice, the Pancho\'s, and I will not list

more as it would start a huge flame. Basically the people with personalities that are going to repel women, and if

they snag a girl, guess what? She wants to GET AWAY FAST!

Its common sense, yes most of the guys here are

just nice young men who have been hurt by women, yeah talk about ONE SIDED, reality does not work that way my

friend. Here is the truth the majority of guys here are spineless, obsessive, nice guys, weak, scared, wimpy,

insecure whine asses. How many pictures of \"How do I look\" or \"How can I look better for women\" or

\"SEDUCTION GUIDES\" have we seen. Better to learn the truth early.

1. You look [censored] ugly, you

can\'t change being [censored] ugly shut up, its not even about the physical appearence but the desperate tactic

of asking for feedback and help, for what? The way you look?

2. Seduction guides have good points but don?t

read them word for word or try to make yourself anew sooner or later it will be picked up on

It is never going to change. So if it bothers

some people to read about it, either skip the thread or take a hike.

If it is never going to change, then you can also assume greatly that WOMEN are never going to change, and

on top of this, if these guy\'s spineless tactics have not worked, at all then there luck will never change going

down this road. So its a stagnant situation, isn\'t it?

</font><blockquote><font

The open discussion section was created so people could mouth off at each

other. It is a shame that the pheromone forum has gone down hill from a couple of years ago.

<hr

I tell you what\'s a shame, there are no damn women here, and you

wonder why? Why don\'t people get it? The pheromone forum has not gone downhill, the fact is that EVERYTHING THAT

YOU CAN SAY about Pheromones has been said, when I first got here I made many posts about all of this, but guess

what its not rocket science slab the -mones on and wear them. Enough of trying to make it more than it is, until a

new product comes out like Bruce\'s nice creation which is getting a lot of attention then maybe people should go

back and read the Archives instead of the same mindless stupid posts in the discussion about \"ok I just bought AE

and I am a blah blah blah\" or \"I am coming back to -mones\".

Maybe if these men hear had some

decent stories besides a girl looked at me, you know actual stories about those mones working real good. Not that I

have contributed that sort of thing yet, but it is highly lacking. People look at other people.

Personally I\'m against what WMD did to his

SO...but in his defense, maybe he\'s so smitten &amp; in love with her he cant think straight. I don?t think

it\'s right to pass judgment on him or what he did...

For a

woman you truly love you will do anything to protect her or to make sure she is happy. Now is secretly

putting -mones on here for her benefit or to satisfy his insecurities? Again lets be real.

Its funny a few

days ago people were talking about pheromone ethics and were so up tight about it, but after they hear this

situation its all cool now right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Instead of asking

yourselves what has changed here, why don\'t you realize why there are barely if any women still here, where are

they? THEY LEFT! I tell ya\' what they may not mind being around all men, but most of them prefer to be around

real men, who are cool as hell, decent looking, and not such....you get the point.

So you have one woman, who

enjoys cock more than anyone has ever scene, and also has the beauty to back up her feminine, she\'s gorgeous.

Despite what you think, she hands you a lot of knowledge from. Knowledge that you can get from a highly sexual woman

the hottest you will get near to and she is more than 1,000 miles away from most of you.

You disregard her

information which is ok, if you feel that way, but the little insults, that is very f*cking annoying, then you guys

take advice from other guys like yourself who\'s pussy supply is on zero. Women aren\'t going to change, its

best to listen to one, if there are any left, seriously you guys are great at repelling women like a plague, most

have completely left, and this is a very pathetic group. A year ago, some of those characteristics when I confronted

FTR(which some I was right but some of what I did I see in guys here which is revolting)I see here, only this time

there is absolutely nothing that gives a reason for you going after E, truth be you could learn a lot, I have. Put

your stubborn [censored] aside for a minute and just listen then respond however you like. Talking to a woman who is

that above you and probably wouldn?t EVEN date any of you guys you should see as a real tool, instead of whatever

you use now, that?s not working /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif She\'s still here, she may not

want to be for long, for those who have read her posts in the past look back, I would say despite her level, her

beauty, and her [censored] guys way beyond what you would see in the past that really make you guys look very ugly,

and moronic that she is more than nice and she did care?.not sure now.

I also realize some of my failings

from a year ago, not to this degree though, inside I was always honest to why something was not working out for me,

sure the situation and my current position could be hurting me but the problem was partly mine. Wonder why your luck

is still not changing even with your, -mones? Its not your average to ugly face, your clothes, your car, your money,

its your girly, wimpy attitude in most cases.

tallmacky
05-17-2004, 09:07 AM
I sprayed some TE on my ex, and she was beaten up

by a bunch of guys for looking at them funny...nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Seriously,

though, many species use such tactics to keep away other potential mates. However, I believe trust and honesty will

make for a more healthy relationship than deception, secrets, trickery, and paranoia.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hahah, Pancho. Remember when I was messing with Manchorito, tounge and cheek and asking him if

he \"liked boys\". You told me that it was wrong, and think about if you were in his shoes, I really didn\'t get

that, but you must see how the only real woman here would be repelled by hearing that her boyfriend secretly sprays

her with -mones. Not that I care what he does but when he starts insulting the only female here..............Us guys

here are always telling women to just try to \"put yourself in our shoes\", but why not the vice

versa?

Everyone could learn a lot....

tounge
05-17-2004, 09:51 AM
Tounge....let\'s pretend you are getting ready

for one of your little swingers events. You spend hours picking out what you are going to wear and what cologne you

are going to put on. You feel great. You look great, but just as you are walking out the door, this girl that has a

crush on you, puts a \"I have AIDS\" sign on your back. While I don\'t think putting mones on anyone is going to

keep the opposite sex away, I think the intention is cruel. I am sad that some of you don\'t see that, but I am

not surprised.

Bad analogy Elana. First off,I don\'t spend

hours getting ready for anything. I\'m not a women.

The point I was making is this; I agree with you that the

guy is a troll. However, this is an internet forum about HUMAN PHEROMONES. Think about what that entails. I think

that although you joke around on here a lot, that you take too many posters way too seriously. Most of these yong

dudes don\'t give a rat\'s snotball if you respect them or not. I mean come on Elana, look how many posts you

have made since you have joined. You certainly have gven many valuable contributions,without a doubt. But many of

the things you post are frivolous. But hey that\'s your perogative. I just think that some people here take sh!t

way too personal. It\'s not worth the bother. Let people be people.

Tailmckey, you posted way too much nonsense

for me to respond.

Brian
05-17-2004, 10:25 AM
Bad analogy Elana. First off,I don\'t spend hours

getting ready for anything. I\'m not a women.

The point I was making is this; I agree with you that the guy

is a troll. However, this is an internet forum
about HUMAN PHEROMONES. Think about what that entails. I think

that although you joke around on here a lot, that
you take too many posters way too seriously. Most of these

yong dudes don\'t give a rat\'s snotball if you respect
them or not. I mean come on Elana, look how many

posts you have made since you have joined. You certainly have gven
many valuable contributions,without a doubt.

But many of the things you post are frivolous. But hey that\'s your
perogative. I just think that some people

here take sh!t way too personal. It\'s not worth the bother. Let people
be people.

Tailmckey, you

posted way too much nonsense for me to respond.

The pot calling

the kettle black! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I think everyone here is taking this way too

seriously. Elana made
a simple statement that she thought what this guy was doing to his girlfriend was wrong. It

was her opinion!
What\'s wrong with that? You guys were all over it. So who\'s taking things way too

seriously? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

DrSmellThis
05-17-2004, 10:36 AM
Well this one has been beat to death now, but it sure is fun to listen to ourselves talk anyway, isn\'t it?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DZorro
05-17-2004, 10:40 AM
Well this one has been beat to death now, but it

sure is fun to listen to ourselves talk anyway, isn\'t it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yes indeed ,

this threat, is pointless, and either close it or move it elseware, right now this post is nothing but spam

DZorro,

Holmes
05-17-2004, 10:43 AM
Well this one has been beat to death now, but it

sure is fun to listen to ourselves talk anyway, isn\'t it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

Pancho1188
05-17-2004, 10:46 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I sprayed some TE on my ex, and she was beaten up by a bunch of guys for

looking at them funny...nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Seriously, though, many species

use such tactics to keep away other potential mates. However, I believe trust and honesty will make for a more

healthy relationship than deception, secrets, trickery, and paranoia.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hahah, Pancho. Remember when I was messing with Manchorito, tounge and cheek and asking him if

he \"liked boys\". You told me that it was wrong, and think about if you were in his shoes, I really didn\'t get

that, but you must see how the only real woman here would be repelled by hearing that her boyfriend secretly sprays

her with -mones. Not that I care what he does but when he starts insulting the only female here..............Us guys

here are always telling women to just try to \"put yourself in our shoes\", but why not the vice

versa?

Everyone could learn a lot....

You\'re right.

Elana\'s right. You need to be a bigger man than to be so afraid to lose a girl that you have to spray -mones on

them. I lost my girlfriend, I cried, I got over it. I didn\'t live in fear of losing her. I thought we were

meant to be, but I was wrong. Whoops. The next person I go out with is going to be subject to the same

understanding:

You\'re honest with me, I\'m honest with you. If you want to sleep with other guys, go ahead,

but you break up with me first. Then go sleep with whoever you want. Just don\'t come crawling back.

Don\'t

lie to me, don\'t hide anything from me, and don\'t...under any circumstances...fake an orgasm.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I\'d rather have a temporarily hurt pride if it makes us both

happier in the long run. If you lie or hide something and then try to throw it in my face when we break up, I\'ll

just say it was your own damn fault for not bringing it to my attention.

If a girl can put up with me and my

little \"understanding\" for longer than 5 minutes, I know it\'s love.

That all being said, you really have to be desperate and

insecure like Elana said to try something like taping an \"I have herpes\" sign on her back---I mean spraying her

with -mones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I have an idea for you...you don\'t want anyone

touching your woman? Put a ring on her finger. There\'s your \"hands off\" signal, which will work a lot

better than pheromones...not perfect, but much damn better than anything else you could try.

Pancho1188
05-17-2004, 10:54 AM
I have noticed a few guys who have had problems

with women here are the super nice, the Pancho\'s, and I will not list more as it would start a huge flame.

Basically the people with personalities that are going to repel women, and if they snag a girl, guess what? She

wants to GET AWAY FAST!

I\'m glad people think I have a

personality that repels women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I was afraid I had none at all...

That reminds me of a party my old friend had a long time

ago...that\'s how he described this one guy... \"He had the personality of a lawn chair.\" His gf sat on my

lap and danced around in front of me...apparently, I have one guy in the world beat.

...No, I didn\'t let her cheat on him with me...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

xxxPantero
05-17-2004, 10:57 AM
Tallmacky. Elana.

I think I\'m beginning to understand. Good post. While I can empathize with the insecuirty

that drove WMD to try that experiment, that doesn\'t make it right. I know that the path you all would have chosen

would have been a different one, one of self-respect and respect for your significant other. For me, it is not as

easy. You all have my respect because the choices you would make are the ones I wish I would make. For some reason,

I don\'t always do what I know is best. That\'s how I am, for now.

Tallmacky, don\'t flame a person for

wanting to look better. Deep down, it still feels good when people APPROVE of me. I hate admitting it, it\'s

wimpy, non-alpha, etc. But EVERYONE feels good when they know they look their best, I\'m just searching for what

my best could be. I will get over it in time, but for now it\'s here and it is part of me. Yes I like feedback -

friends and fu&lt;k buddies ask me to shop with them, and they ask for feedback. I\'m completely honest, and they

are happy that when they walk out of there, they know they will look good. It\'s a paradox - you forget about your

looks when you know you look good.

I came on to this site to \"get pheromones to get girls\" and so far I\'ve

had to do it without the mones. But in the process, I\'ve learned other things from you guys here. I\'m at a

point in my life where I need to grow. I don\'t know any of you here well enough to admire you, but there are

sometimes raw qualities that I am aspiring to be like. In the meantime, I empathize with those who are going through

or have went through what I did, like WMD. Big fu&lt;kin deal.

Elana, you and DST are the closest thing to Alpha

I\'ve seen on this board, each with your own different views but presented in a coherent, helpful way, and maybe

sometimes a little bit ball-busting. Thank you for giving me an example to follow, although I\'m sometimes too

stubborn to take the advice.

Metroman, it ain\'t love, it\'s insecurity.

Koolking, don\'t lose your kool

over this. Chastising someone this age (unless you\'re his daddy) doesn\'t help them bcome better than they

are.

WMD, yeah man it sucks. But don\'t tell people to \"take a deep breath, you seem angry\" that is a

crappy defense of your actions. Don\'t patronize someone who\'s giving you advic - defend yourself so that you

can hear your own argument, and know why you do what you do. I stand by what I said before. Don\'t feel ashamed,

but don\'t let it spin out of control. Soon you\'ll find yourself hacking her computer and checking her e-mail.

Kind of sick [censored] I used to do. I ended up telling her about it - why don\'t you try?

I actually had a

conversation with my girlfriend the other night, and she said that if she saw something as a threat, she would keep

me out of it\'s way. Meaning if she had an attractive friend who she thought was so much better than her that I

would fall in love with this girl, she\'d keep me away from her friend as much as possible. I told her I\'d

introduce her to my friend, because if she\'s going to cheat or leave, might as well show her true colors sooner

than later. This is a similar situation to yours, WMD - trying to keep outside competition away.

The saying goes

\"All\'s fair in love and war.\" Yet, NOTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR. ...Even if it isn\'t love.

tounge
05-17-2004, 11:04 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Bad analogy Elana. First off,I don\'t spend hours getting ready for

anything. I\'m not a women.The point I was making is this; I agree with you that the guy is a troll. However, this

is an internet forum about HUMAN PHEROMONES. Think about what that entails. I think that although you joke around on

here a lot, that you take too many posters way too seriously. Most of these yong dudes don\'t give a rat\'s

snotball if you respect them or not. I mean come on Elana, look how many posts you have made since you have joined.

You certainly have gvenmany valuable contributions,without a doubt. But many of the things you post are frivolous.

But hey that\'s your perogative. I just think that some people here take sh!t way too personal. It\'s not worth

the bother. Let people be people.Tailmckey, you posted way too much nonsense for me to respond.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">The pot calling the kettle black!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I think everyone here is taking this way too seriously. Elana

madea simple statement that she thought what this guy was doing to his girlfriend was wrong. It was her opinion!

What\'s wrong with that? You guys were all over it. So who\'s taking things way too seriously?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I think you

might as well call yourself a pot and a kettle. Obviously you are taking things way to serious if you have to

respond to me. You have completely missed my point as it wasn\'t about if this wmd1 guy is right or wrong. I

already stated that I thought he was a troll. I\'m talking about a whole different set of issues. This is a HUMAN

PHEROMONE forum. Why do you think the majority of people come here. And just what is it they want.IN MY OPINION;

MOST OF THESE GUYS ARE LOOKING FOR A QUICK FIX TO HELP THEM GET MORE SEX OR EVEN ANY SEX.Sorry but that is what is

most evident to me after being around here well over 3 years. I enjoy the science and the banter of peoples phermone

experiences. I find it quite interesting, however it also comes with alot of BS THROWN IN. That is the nature of

this place. It wil never change since human nature has been the same from day 1.

Brian
05-17-2004, 11:22 AM
LMAO tounge! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just gave my opinion is all and you were all over it.

See what I mean? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Icarus
05-17-2004, 11:32 AM
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aah

franki
05-17-2004, 11:34 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aah

Did you

really read the whole thread? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icarus
05-17-2004, 11:45 AM
blah blah blah. blah.

Pancho1188
05-17-2004, 11:58 AM
The subject we should really be talking about is: -mones to save the relationship.

Elana
05-17-2004, 12:04 PM
Mucho respect given to the guys that were able to approach this with an opened mind and take the time to see it

from a different point of view. The one thing that is still truly bothering me is Dzorro\'s use of the word SPAM

in this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-17-2004, 12:11 PM
Elana, you and DST are the closest thing to Alpha

I\'ve seen on this board, each with your own different views but presented in a coherent, helpful way, and maybe

sometimes a little bit ball-busting.

If it came down to it, I

could kick his ass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-17-2004, 12:26 PM
Let people be people.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yes, let people be people. Let your girl walk out of the house without smelling like

freakin\' man juice. I digress, I don\'t care if he cuts his girlfriend up in little pieces and eats her, his

deal and not my problem. When he starts in on someone here, it of course is my problem, I have no choice. This along

with guys thinking this is the solution or this is the way to go, things have been boiling over for some time.

So no I don\'t care that he sprinkles -mones on his girls clothes, but if he expects us to take it

seriously, and by him making a post of it he is thus asking for a response, despite any clique that exists

here.

Tailmckey, you posted way too much

nonsense for me to respond.

Well firstly thanks for the

subtle name change, very cute. I don\'t want you to respond and it may be a shock but I wasn\'t directly

speaking to you through the whole thing.

Did this topic start out as just a guy secretly spraying -mones on a

girl\'s clothes? Yes, but what has been boiling over here for some time is the underlying and bad position guys

take there, that don\'t help them at all. That\'s what all of my \"bullsh*t\" was about. It was just a wake up

call, if what many of those here are doing was working then, I wouldn\'t say anything, but things were just simply

bubbling over. Tongue am I supposed to be thrown back by your demeanor. As much as you didn\'t want to read my

I didn\'t feel like writing it, I had 2 finals today, but it had to be done, things were way off, and

you should never leave a friend alone. Whatever /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. If you didn\'t

read it, so what, I don\'t give a skunks smelly booty, if you think its nonsense, then thats cool with me, you

have every right to your opinion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

In a nutshell, most of

the stuff and attitudes that guys bring here does not help in getting them that oh so desirable POOTANG PIE!

Those who say pheromone discussion has gone downhill, would

this post have brought it up any, made it more respectable? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It

would have been left as a simple opinion and no long text if the lashing out didn\'t erupt.

koolking1
05-17-2004, 12:27 PM
I\'m going to be helpful to WMD1. Many states now have laws prohibiting salesclerks in department stores from

spraying scents onto people without their permission - the laws were enacted to protect people with allergies. What

you are doing may be illegal in your state.

bjf
05-17-2004, 12:33 PM
LOL.

Arrest the man!

Seriously, I think it is interesting that the pheromones may have kept men away. When he

originally asked about it, people didn;t seem to think it would help. So I think it is an interesting situation

(yes I think it is shady, but it is over with nonetheless). Too bad no real discussion came out of it, maybe we

could have learned something new.

Elana
05-17-2004, 12:38 PM
LOL. Arrest the man!

Seriously, I think it is

interesting that the pheromones may have kept men away. When he originally asked about it, people didn;t

seem to think it would help. So I think it is an interesting situation (yes I think it is shady, but it is over

with nonetheless). Too bad no real discussion came out of it, maybe we could have learned something new.

<hr

He came off as credible to you, bjf?

tallmacky
05-17-2004, 12:42 PM
LOL. Arrest the man!

Seriously, I think it

is interesting that the pheromones may have kept men away. When he originally asked about it, people didn;t

seem to think it would help. So I think it is an interesting situation (yes I think it is shady, but it is over

with nonetheless). Too bad no real discussion came out of it, maybe we could have learned something new.

<hr

The greater question is how would you explain that to your girlfriend?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That would sound f(ck up.

Ok lets talk about that now.

I wonder if by

spraying TE/M on a girl if it will keep other guys away, or boost their test and make them want to [censored] her

harder than hell?

These questions can\'t just be answered with simpleton notations on what occurs in a

given situation. Its not even possible to figure it out. Do Copulins work on for men? Anyone have any conclusivie

evidence or more hearsay? Why not test it out, spray TE/M on the hottest girl you know or don\'t really know but

look at a lot. I guarantee it won\'t stop her game.

I am sending all of my TE HEAT to Elana tomorrow, let

her try it.

bjf
</font><blockquote><font

LOL. Arrest the man!

Seriously, I think it is interesting that the

pheromones may have kept men away. When he originally asked about it, people didn;t seem to think it would

help. So I think it is an interesting situation (yes I think it is shady, but it is over with nonetheless). Too

bad no real discussion came out of it, maybe we could have learned something new.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

He came off as credible to you, bjf? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hell if I know. With Fran1, someone was calling him Larry. And

then people said mark1 was fran1/larry. And then wmd1 is supposed to be this guy, or maybe someone else. I guess

you guys know about some larry dude or someone i don;t know about.

But if someone is really trying to take on a

new personality, would they be dumb enough to keep putting 1\'s on the end of their name? Or is this guy trying

send a message that he is ____.

Obviously you are in the know or something Elana, so who the hell is Larry?

Pancho1188
LOL. Arrest the man!

Seriously, I think it is

interesting that the pheromones may have kept men away. When he originally asked about it, people didn;t

<hr

I think the real kicker is if the person testing it on their gf got hit on

by women and she left him for one of them...that\'d be the ultimate justice for someone trying that without a

girl\'s consent.

Elana
05-17-2004, 12:43 PM
well guys, its been a week now, and all i can say

is my phero chasity belt seems to be working even better than expected. My best friend ( who had a crush on my woman

whenever she was around ) has even backed off from her...there is only one problem, how can i get rid of all the

lesbians that got turned on by the TE? other than that, it seems to work well...remember, lightly mist on clothes

once over before the week, and keep a bottle of PCC close bye so it will at least keep you going and you wont lose

interest like all the other guys..

bjf....again I ask...does he

come off as credible to you?

tallmacky
05-17-2004, 12:46 PM
Tallmacky, don\'t flame a person for wanting to

look better. Deep down, it still feels good when people APPROVE of me. I hate admitting it, it\'s wimpy,

non-alpha, etc. But EVERYONE feels good when they know they look their best, I\'m just searching for what my best

could be. I will get over it in time, but for now it\'s

Pantero

I wasnn\'t trying to make you feel bad, if I did then I am sorry on that issue. I did not judge your looks, I said

merely asking for advice is not always best, but hey atleast you ask and I have to say that is more than I

do.

You also have very big balls to put your picture up on a forum it takes nerves, I remember when you first had

your picture up Elana mentioned to me that \"Unlike many he has a lot of guts to let himself be judged in front of

everyone\"

Besides you are my favorite greasy sex symbol!

Ok enough of my nonsense posting. its time to go

take another Final Exam right now, and I won\'t fail this one like I just failed the other one.

CptKipling
05-17-2004, 12:50 PM
penis

Elana
05-17-2004, 12:52 PM
Lizard

bjf
05-17-2004, 12:52 PM
</font><blockquote><font

well guys, its been a week now, and all i can say is my phero chasity belt

seems to be working even better than expected. My best friend ( who had a crush on my woman whenever she was around

) has even backed off from her...there is only one problem, how can i get rid of all the lesbians that got turned on

by the TE? other than that, it seems to work well...remember, lightly mist on clothes once over before the week, and

keep a bottle of PCC close bye so it will at least keep you going and you wont lose interest like all the other

guys..

bjf....again I ask...does he come off as credible to you?

Yea, now that I see that, he\'s definitely an oddball, but

either he is eccentric and smarter than us, eccentric and he gets wierd thrills by making up bs, or eccentric and is

being honest but just isn\'t all that smart.

I am not to familar with his history of posts. Like anyone on

this forum I have no reason other than to take their word for it. But I guess you were aware of his track record.

But if he didn;t seem credible to you, why did you believe him that he even sprayed edge on his chick? Ahh, who

knows, who cares.

CptKipling
05-17-2004, 12:58 PM
I am relieved to see that a well placed penis can still disrupt an intellectual discussion.

DZorro
05-17-2004, 12:58 PM
Mucho respect given to the guys that were able to

approach this with an opened mind and take the time to see it from a different point of view. The one thing that is

still truly bothering me is Dzorro\'s use of the word SPAM in this thread.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yes, sorry bout that, maybe i should have left that part out.

DZorro,

Elana
05-17-2004, 01:00 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Mucho respect given to the guys that were able to approach this with an

opened mind and take the time to see it from a different point of view. The one thing that is still truly bothering

me is Dzorro\'s use of the word SPAM in this thread.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

DZorro,

<hr

Dzorro...remember the other day you got an email thanking you for your

mortgage? That is SPAM. Do you ever get emails asking you if you want a bigger penis for $19.95....that is SPAM

Elana
05-17-2004, 01:01 PM
I am relieved to see that a well placed penis can

still disrupt an intellectual discussion.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It\'s the greatest distraction

DZorro
05-17-2004, 01:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Mucho respect

given to the guys that were able to approach this with an opened mind and take the time to see it from a different

point of view. The one thing that is still truly bothering me is Dzorro\'s use of the word SPAM in this thread.

Yes, sorry bout that, maybe i should have left that part

out.

DZorro,

Dzorro...remember the other day you got an

email thanking you for your mortgage? That is SPAM. Do you ever get emails asking you if you want a bigger penis for

$19.95....that is SPAM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Those things, get quite confusing sometimes

DZorro,

Elana
05-17-2004, 01:03 PM
</font><blockquote><font

/>
Mucho respect given to the guys that were able

to approach this with an opened mind and take the time to see it from a different point of view. The one thing that

is still truly bothering me is Dzorro\'s use of the word SPAM in this thread.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

DZorro,

<hr

Dzorro...remember the other day you got an email thanking you for your

mortgage? That is SPAM. Do you ever get emails asking you if you want a bigger penis for $19.95....that is SPAM

Those things,

get quite confusing sometimes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DZorro,

<hr

Don\'t worry Dzorro. It is all in my book.

wmd1
05-17-2004, 01:57 PM
wow,

all this caused by little ol\' me? all i can say to everyone is this:
1. this is a forum about guys trying to get

laid using pheros...
2. i dont give a [censored] what anyone thinks, if you have something constructive to say,

cool, if not, then dont waste your precious time and life energy and mine too reading and writing crap that doesnt

help anyone or give an objective analysis.
3. ELana: if i wanted the opinion of a woman on the ethics of using

mones to help keep guys away from my girl, i would have posted it in the \"WOMANS\" forum and asked...... why are

you ball busting in the guys forum? Is that how you treat men in your own life? no amount of pheros will attract a

guy to a person who spews venom the way you do.
4. thank you to all the \"intelligent\" open minded, non

judgement people who have tried to give me an objective opinion and defended my right to post without being

censored. to you all, thanks!

im outta here! talk at yall later!

DrSmellThis
05-17-2004, 02:11 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Elana, you and DST are the closest thing to Alpha I\'ve seen on this

board, each with your own different views but presented in a coherent, helpful way, and maybe sometimes a little bit

ball-busting.

If it came down to it, I could kick his ass.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-17-2004, 02:24 PM
3. ELana: if i wanted the opinion of a woman on the

ethics of using mones to help keep guys away from my girl, i would have posted it in the \"WOMANS\" forum and

asked...... why are you ball busting in the guys forum? Is that how you treat men in your own life? no amount of

pheros will attract a guy to a person who spews venom the way you do.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
Thanks for thinking about me, but no need to worry. I do just fine with the boys. Wanna hear

something cool? I don\'t have to trick them into liking me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BigGulp
05-17-2004, 03:24 PM
wow, all this caused by little ol\' me? all i can

say to everyone is this:
1. this is a forum about guys trying to get laid using pheros...
2. i dont give a

[censored] what anyone thinks, if you have something constructive to say, cool, if not, then dont waste your

precious time and life energy and mine too reading and writing crap that doesnt help anyone or give an objective

analysis.
3. ELana: if i wanted the opinion of a woman on the ethics of using mones to help keep guys away from my

girl, i would have posted it in the \"WOMANS\" forum and asked...... why are you ball busting in the guys forum?

Is that how you treat men in your own life? no amount of pheros will attract a guy to a person who spews venom the

way you do.
4. thank you to all the \"intelligent\" open minded, non judgement people who have tried to give me

an objective opinion and defended my right to post without being censored. to you all, thanks!

im outta here!

talk at yall later!

toad.

With a small \"t\"!

Sagacious1420
05-18-2004, 01:57 AM
Would it be possible to use masculine

mones to create suspicion in her boyfriend? If I were to secretly smear some androstenone or A1 on her neck?

<hr

einstein-

While reading your post my 1st reaction was that the scent of

another man\'s cologne would raise more suspicion than the presence of some added none or other \"male\"

pheromones. In a very generic sense, both men and women have \"male\" and \"female\" hormones in their systems

in proportions that are gender specific. If this is the case, then women would exude pheros derived from

testosterone metabolites and therefore aren\'t bereft of \"male\" mones on their skin, just as it would stand to

reason that men would likely exude some degree of \"female\" pheros. Again these would be gender specific. Make

sense? If the idea that the presence of some none on a woman were inappropriate, then I think that Lacroy would

eliminate the none from their women\'s products and merely sell the secrets in the women\'s formula.

Furthermore, in a generic sense, if none signals aggression, then could it not be possible for a woman\'s SO to

interpret a hightened level of none to simply mean that she could be angry or in an aggressive/agitated state? Since

when is aggression an exclusively male state, right? It seems that none can sometimes elicit a \"competitive\"

response in some men. If this is actually true, then it\'s quite possible that it could make a woman\'s SO

respond by competing more aggressively for her attention/interest/affection. IMO looking merely at the phero side

of it leaves a lot more room for \"maybes\", while the strong sent of a man\'s cologne could be more difficult

to misinterpret/dismiss. Make sense? Now if you combine both mones and the scent of a cologne, it could serve to

compound matters.

There are a plethora of other factors to consider as well. Such as the quality/strength of the

relationship and the degree of bonding between them, etc.

Your inquiry has raised some questions in my mind w/

regard to a recent \"relationship\". A young lady that I know fairly well was experiencing a rocky phase in her

relationship w/ her bf and they were on a break. Keep in mind that her bf has a huge cirlcle of friends and I was

one of the few guys that she knows who doesn\'t know her bf. I ran into her while out one night, she told me that

they had borken up and hinted that she wanted to go back to my place for some drinks. While we were talking

(actually she did 90% of the talking), she said that she loved him but wasn\'t sure about the future of the

relationship. She also wasn\'t sure if it had more to do w/ the sexual side of the relationship since he was the

only guy she\'d been w/ after moving to the area and on the rebound no less. Basically she was looking for a

discreet fling w/ someone to whom she was attracted, someone outside of her bf\'s circle to explore/test her

feelings for him.

During the course of our little fling there were a few occasions in which she had met up w/

him to talk about things right after having had sex w/ me. Btw, I wasn\'t wearing pheros every time that we

hooked up, e.g. if we bumped into each other while out running errands . So imagine this scenario. I\'m wearing

my phero mix, we\'ve recently finished having some good sweaty sex during which I\'m sure a fair amount of my

synthetic and natural mones (and cologne) were transferred to her body, the phone rings, she answers and it\'s her

bf wanting to meet to talk. She gets up, gets dressed w/out showering first and heads out the door to meet w/ him.

After the first time this happened she mentioned that all of the sudden he seemed to be very motivated to work

things out. Could have been a coincidence to be sure. This happened like 3 or 4 other times and after each of

their meetings she would comment about how much he was really sucking up to her and willing to suddenly make

concessions to win her back. A strategy that could very easily work against him in the long run imo, but she was

enjoying the idea of being in control of things for the moment...she felt empowered by it. Could still be nothing

except that on other occasions where we hadn\'t been together (in any sense of the word), their talks didn\'t go

well and he was very distant/unwavering.

Eventually we became careless, ppl started spotting us out in public

together and being a bit too \"friendly\". Ppl began to ask her what was up w/ her and her bf. Naturally ppl

began to ask him similar questions about their relationship and about a week ago she got the \"we really need to

talk\" phone call. Keep in mind that she wasn\'t necessarily wanting to completely end their relationship,

merely testing the waters so to speak. We talked about things and I encouraged her to give it another shot. She

knew that I wasn\'t looking for a relationship w/ her or any of the other girls that I\'ve been seeing. Yes, she

knew about the other women before we began this whole thing which in her mind made me a great candidate for a fling

as there would be no strings. Besides, she\'s not someone that I would consider to be relationship material

according to my standards.

I\'m sure there were many factors involved in this whole thing, but I can\'t help

but wonder about her comments regarding her bf\'s sudden change of heart/behavior whenever seeing him right after

having had sex w/ me while I\'m wearing my phero mix. Based on what she told me, things didn\'t go that way

when we hadn\'t been together. So who really knows.

Sagacious1420
05-18-2004, 02:13 AM
</font><blockquote><font

i sprayed the edge all over my girlfriends clothes before her event around a

bunch of guys...her response to me after the event \"none of the guys would talk to me or even look at me hardly,

do i have a nose hair or bad breathe?...i smiled sweetly

I bet

her clothes smelled wonderful. That was nice of you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Yep, a real sweetheart alright.

lol! I can just picture all those guys

huddled together saying \"well, yeah she\'s good looking and all, but how many cat\'s do you think she owns?\"

What a tragedy to be labelled a spinster at her age. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sagacious1420
05-18-2004, 02:43 AM
i sprayed the edge all over my

girlfriends clothes before her event around a bunch of guys

okay, calm down...all i did was lightly spray a very

small amount on the shirt, nothing major...it was diluted alot as well.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">I can\'t help but wonder which is the truth. Was it sprayed all over her clothes or just tiny

bit of diluted TE only on her shirt? Hmmmm, curious indeed.

/>
it was just enough to give other willing males the impression of \"not interested in this scent\". i mean,

think about it, the edge for men has male pheros in it, so therefore, other males wouldnt be so quick to want a

piece of it.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">You really believe that? I guess you failed to consider

the fact that products like TE/w and AE/w both contain none and yet work very well for

women.

its like a phero chasity belt, no harm

done excpet i may have hindered some males from being too interested

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Exemplifies the brilliance of a well informed and enlightened man perfectly.

/>
does anyone have any posiitve remarks instead of giving me a sermon? thanks

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Positive comments for you? No. Sermons for you? No. Credibility for you? No.

You\'re

welcome.

Sagacious1420
05-18-2004, 02:44 AM
My comments aren\'t about ethics.

They are about stupidity. AE/W has none in it. Works great for women.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Sagacious1420
05-18-2004, 03:03 AM
well guys, its been a week now, and all

i can say is my phero chasity belt seems to be working even better than expected. My best friend ( who had a crush

on my woman whenever she was around ) has even backed off from her.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
In all seriousness, are you certain that this is a good sign, a sign of success? You were

probably better off when your \"best friend\" openly had a \"crush\" (what is this junior?) on her whenever she

was around. You\'re probably safe if he flirts in front of you, it\'s when he stops and begins to \"act\"

uninterested that you should worry. That\'s when you should begin to suspect that he\'s bangin\' her.

Isn\'t that usually how these scenarios play out and nearly always w/ your \"best friend\"? You may really want

to reconsider your proclamation of success. I\'m serious.

Btw, could it be that this \"best friend\" issue

was the impetus for your brilliant idea to \"mark your terrtory\" and not the event involving these other guys?