PDA

View Full Version : need advice from the pros, new customer

ganzonias
05-15-2004, 10:57 AM
Hello. I have recently used some pheromones that a friend of mine gave me. I had some success with it,

so I decided to come here and buy one of your products.
I have already read lots of posts and searched in the

forum, so I have an idea of what I want. However, I would like you to give me some advices about what I should buy

(and what you think may help me).
I am about 1,75 m, normal built, (working to be muscular built type), normal

weight, I intend to get both sexual and social hits. I\'m Caucasian and I am 22 years old. So, what do you think

would be best for me?
Thanks for your help. Best regards to you all.

franki
05-15-2004, 11:16 AM
Well, it would be interesting to know what kind of mones your friend gave you? PI? WAGG? SOE?

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-15-2004, 11:17 AM
Hi. Welcome to the forum. I am not a pro, but I would suggest Alter Ego plus NPA or The Edge.

If you

can only afford one product, you can try AE. Or you could order Bruce\'s new invention, Chikara... we are very

optimistic about it.

Another possibility, you could spend the money in gel packs... SoE and TE gel packs.

AE

and TE / Edge Heat gave me the best results.

ganzonias
05-15-2004, 11:19 AM
he gave me a sample of WKM mix and also a small sample of Alter Ego

franki
05-15-2004, 11:21 AM
I agree with ToBe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ganzonias
05-15-2004, 11:23 AM
Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
05-15-2004, 11:52 AM
Yeah if this is your first product, I would go with something that has a solid backing, new products

seem great, but AE/M or even TE/HEAT are best for your first buy. Personally AE/M would be my first pick, you get a

mix of factors and reactions unlike TE/HEAT, but TE is good stuff, nontheless, especially for those \"in heat\"

hits.

You will be fine no matter what you slab on, it isn\'t that technical, as the array of products are

not that diverse until you get into mixing them. So I gotta go with AE/M, in a land of 2-D hits, it should bring

those 3-D hits, in a nutshell it has more to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-15-2004, 12:06 PM
Of course you could just buy the newbie special ($25) and some extra gel packs (especially SoE gel

packs).

Or... the AE / TE duo ($59) in the forum members club

website.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/ (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/\")

ganzonias
05-15-2004, 12:15 PM
I would like to thank you all, your tips are defining my position about the product to buy.Pls

continue. Thanks

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-16-2004, 04:58 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I would like to thank you all, your

tips are defining my position about the product to buy.Pls continue. Thanks

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You\'re welcome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif